• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The chief of the Taliban probably killed in drone strike in Pakistan, is death too good for his ilk?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Taliban are exceptionally evil, looks like their head has been snuffed out in Pakistan

U.S. Drone Strike Targets Taliban Leader - NYTimes.com
An American drone strike targeted the leader of the Taliban, Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansour, in Pakistan near the border with Afghanistan, United States officials said on Saturday, in a rare and significant American incursion inside Pakistan since Navy SEALs killed Osama bin Laden, the Qaeda leader, in 2011.
I think death is too nice for them, instead create a personalized hell on Earth for them in a underground cell, these factors should be used
-spinning room
-offensive lights, smells and sounds
-play on their deepest fears
-drugs that cause anguish and pain
-physical means that cause anguish and pain
-and so on

Livestream it to their mates...and their mates would pack up their bags and stop being Taliban

Cyp

sgtharper

Too good for his ilk?

Err,....no.

Accidental sock

Recent events have shown the appropriate sanction would be subject him to 'Wagonwheel' by Nathan Carter

Karloff

The US has drones for the Taliban. And guns and ammo for their Syrian brethren!

Sotired

No they wouldn't pack up their bags and stop.

New heads will always sprout, just like the hydra of mythology.

Like it or not, and I don't, because they are barbaric loons, they are defending their way of life in their country.

History shows that their forefathers have been very successful in that regard.

Ask the British and the Russians.

Why are the armed forces of western countries bothering them?

Could I suggest that they are not there in the interests of anyone from Afghanistan?

Leave them alone, unless they're a direct threat to our countries.

Are they a direct threat?

Or to put it another way, were they a threat before america began poking them?

GDPR

I hope this news is false. But, if it is true, Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. The Taliban is not an Islamic Extremist group in the sense of Al Qaeda or ISIS. They are a Nationalist group, defending Afghanistan from foreign invaders. As such, they should be supported by all anti-imperialists. Only the Taliban can restore order to Afghanistan, and the sooner they achieve complete victory the better. And, one factor that we must take into account is that the NATO backed ISIS group is gaining ground in Afghanistan, and have already murdered many Taliban fighters. It seems the USA is moving its ISIS Contras into Afghanistan to take on the Taliban. This is an absolute disaster for Afghanistan. A speedy Taliban victory over the US occupation forces will keep ISIS out.

storybud1

A night in with Elton and David and a pool filled with olive oil would loosen him up.

toconn

I hope this news is false. But, if it is true, Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. The Taliban is not an Islamic Extremist group in the sense of Al Qaeda or ISIS. They are a Nationalist group, defending Afghanistan from foreign invaders. As such, they should be supported by all anti-imperialists. Only the Taliban can restore order to Afghanistan, and the sooner they achieve complete victory the better. And, one factor that we must take into account is that the NATO backed ISIS group is gaining ground in Afghanistan, and have already murdered many Taliban fighters. It seems the USA is moving its ISIS Contras into Afghanistan to take on the Taliban. This is an absolute disaster for Afghanistan. A speedy Taliban victory over the US occupation forces will keep ISIS out.
Yep , that all makes perfect sense ! Who did the wiring in your house ?

sgtharper

Yep , that all makes perfect sense ! Who did the wiring in your house ?
Who did the wiring in his feckin' head more like. :roll:

Jesus tap-dancing Christ! What a ************************************g weirdo.

GDPR

Who did the wiring in his feckin' head more like. :roll:

Jesus tap-dancing Christ! What a ************************************g weirdo.
It must be shocking to you to understand that you devoted your life to spreading terrorism.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I wonder who would the blowhard anti Americans run to if their family faced a threat from the Taliban?

Cyp

benroe

The rest of his life in torment would probably not make up for his actions, i guess thats why we invented hell.

Sotired

I wonder who would the blowhard anti Americans run to if their family faced a threat from the Taliban?

Cyp
When did the threat from the Taliban, if there is one, not aware that there was one, become a concern for us in the west?

What terrorist acts have the Taliban carried out in the West?

former wesleyan

When did the threat from the Taliban, if there is one, not aware that there was one, become a concern for us in the west?

What terrorist acts have the Taliban carried out in the West?
They created a failed state from where OBL was able to send out the approval for 9/11 among other things. Their hobbies include throwing acid in the faces of girls going to school. They are also the suppliers of most of the worlds non-pharmacutical opiates, most of them grown in provinces where the Americans left. The so-called Taliban fatwa against poppy cultivation was little more than a ruse to push up prices.

GDPR

They created a failed state from where OBL was able to send out the approval for 9/11 among other things. Their hobbies include throwing acid in the faces of girls going to school. They are also the suppliers of most of the worlds non-pharmacutical opiates, most of them grown in provinces where the Americans left. The so-called Taliban fatwa against poppy cultivation was little more than a ruse to push up prices.
The Taliban had almost wiped out poppy growing in Afghanistan before the US invasion. As for Bin Laden, he was the CIA's man in Afghanistan in the 1980s. It was they who made him what he was. And I'm very sure he did not act without their assistance in 9/11. If Bin Laden really had anything to do with it at all.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies