• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The coming "crisis" and American totalitarianism

Almanac

Several US leaders- Joe Biden, Colin Powell and Council on Foreign Relations president, Richard Haass, have warned about a coming "generated crisis", "wars", genocide" and "coups."

Last edited:

collinsite81

WOW !

Impressive post!

I totally agree with you and have watched many of the videos you have posted.
Another video worth watching is The Money Masters which gives an in depth analysis of the rise of the Rothschild Family and the Federal Reserve.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIhhYGujoQ]YouTube - The Money Masters 1/22[/ame]

When you look into this in detail, things like the recent news of making our DNA and fingerprints available to the US government, whether we intend traveling to the States or not, come as no surprise.
The only question that remains is what can we do when most of the people in the world are oblivious to this and rely on the mainstream media for their "NEWS".

Mr B

Don't worry. The NWO havn't managed to disarm the american citizen. They still have plenty of guns and bullets to take them on.

Catalpa

Thanks but I've already seen 'Wag the Dog'

You know the one where they have to trundle up a War like somewhere to cover a Sexual Scandal involving the President himself.

They end up picking Albania as the target!

I suppose they must have got the idea from Clinton's War over Bosnia back in 1999.

Er come to think of it wasn't this film made in er... 1997?

OMG....

VoxII

WOW !

Impressive post!

I totally agree with you and have watched many of the videos you have posted.
Another video worth watching is The Money Masters which gives an in depth analysis of the rise of the Rothschild Family and the Federal Reserve.

YouTube - The Money Masters 1/22

When you look into this in detail, things like the recent news of making our DNA and fingerprints available to the US government, whether we intend traveling to the States or not, come as no surprise.
The only question that remains is what can we do when most of the people in the world are oblivious to this and rely on the mainstream media for their "NEWS".

'The Money Masters' is required viewing to anyone who wants to understand the real root of the ecomonic problems.

The deception is so great that people come out of mainstream third level institutions with degrees in economics etc not knowing the true nature of fractional reserve banking.

Alex Jones will set us free to own guns and fear away to our heart's content. Man I can't wait for the Apocalypse, judging by these vids, the soundtrack alone sounds so exciting.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hicksville U.S. of A....

"Pop, where's Mom?"

"Your Mom's hyperventilating in the panic room son, now fetch your grenade launcher, Obama's stormtroopers are coming up the driveway."

Almanac

We all know the Illuminati is a conspiracy created by governments to throw the scent off the REAL culprits: Reptilian humanoid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As has been pointed out, absurdities like this are most likely deliberately engineered to distract from their real counterpart. But I was just like you, a scoffer who didn't bother even to investigate the evidence. If you do I promise you'll find your illusions about much of the West's recent history come crumbling down around you.

Almanac

Alex Jones will set us free to own guns and fear away to our heart's content. Man I can't wait for the Apocalypse, judging by these vids, the soundtrack alone sounds so exciting.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hicksville U.S. of A....

"Pop, where's Mom?"

"Your Mom's hyperventilating in the panic room son, now fetch your grenade launcher, Obama's stormtroopers are coming up the driveway."
I used to make jokes like this too. Maybe though you could explain why the income tax which has no legal basis is used to pay off interest on the debt owed to the privately owned "federal" reserve bank and thus for decades has gone directly into the pockets of the investment banker shareholders.

David Rockefeller, one of the principal among these, was joking too when he said the following:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

What meetings? The Council on Foreign Relations.

Maybe you could also explain why Bush has arrogated dictatorial powers to the presidency in violation of the constitution and as he approaches the end of his term. It makes no sense at all unless he is being directed from behind the scenes in his actions.

I suppose it takes time and effort to actually investigate the evidence, or to read Carroll Quigley's monumental 'Tragedy and Hope' in which he states that this elite group of bankers aimed at "nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled by central banks acting in concert." Quigley actually approved of their aims and so his testimony is all the more valuable.

Almanac

Thanks but I've already seen 'Wag the Dog'

You know the one where they have to trundle up a War like somewhere to cover a Sexual Scandal involving the President himself.

They end up picking Albania as the target!

I suppose they must have got the idea from Clinton's War over Bosnia back in 1999.

Er come to think of it wasn't this film made in er... 1997?

OMG....
Just follow the links Catalpa and make your own mind up.

Lthse

As has been pointed out, absurdities like this are most likely deliberately engineered to distract from their real counterpart. But I was just like you, a scoffer who didn't bother even to investigate the evidence. If you do I promise you'll find your illusions about much of the West's recent history come crumbling down around you.
Don't you get sick of the same conditioned responses
just waiting for what's coming next....

tin foil hats, basement conspiracy theorists, nutjobs, alien abductions, ten foot lizards (oh that's already here, what a surprise), fake moon landing...
Did I leave out anything?

20000miles

Website
www.irishliberty.wordpress.com
Quite frankly I don't attibute to malice what can be easily attributed to incompetence. I oppose government and central banks because of their disasterous effects on the economy and because they move us away from freedom.

Almanac

Don't you get sick of the same conditioned responses
just waiting for what's coming next....

tin foil hats, basement conspiracy theorists, nutjobs, alien abductions, ten foot lizards (oh that's already here, what a surprise), fake moon landing...
Did I leave out anything?
Yet not a single refutation. The reason is simple: the evidence can't be refuted. Much of what was formerly considered whackery has become mainstream now simply because it is the truth.

southwestkerry

How long did you spend putting this together?

Yet not a single refutation. The reason is simple: the evidence can't be refuted. Much of what was formerly considered whackery has become mainstream now simply because it is the truth.
The whole crisis in Obama's first 6 months thing is being misconstrued here, perhaps willfully. If martial law is not declared in the U.S.A. I'm sure the narrative will morph appropriately. There is a huge movement against the disfuctional economic philosophy that has landed us in the current predicament and been the facilitator of global injustice since its inception. This protest movement is made up of many differing groups who have many differing ideologies and concerns but all agree that the way humanity is being shoehorned into the Free Trade model must stop. None believe that the secret cabal that is being indicated here is planning to take over the world, ...none. None believe such a cabal exists. These concerned groups are farmers from developing economies, they are union members, they are human rights groups.

There are great challenges facing the world. Fuel shortages. Water shortages. Great troubles ahead that have been caused (not quite manufactured) by greed and a total complacency rather than greed and an overriding conspiracy. If I was from the U.S.A. I would fear the ability of two sections of my society to cooperate in the handling of these problems. The first would be the snakes that caused these problems via their own sociopathic greed and hegemonic power and the others would be the armed bloggers who think everyone is out to get them be they trying to implement gun control (which that place badly needs in my view, no matter who implements it) or collect taxes or whatever.

These narratives serve as a harmful distraction. I won't do them the disservice of blaming them for Timothy McVeigh, but if I was paranoid I'd say that this one world government conspiracy franchise (and it is a franchise as far as I'm concerned) is actually the creation of the elites. Created to make those who question the status quo and the establishment view seem less credible. I'm not that paranoid though.

Anyway, I give you guys until July, ...no, let's be generous, one year from now, and if the U.S.A. isn't under martial law I'll be back looking for explanations. (Don't worry, I'll have well forgotten by then). Lock n' Load!

ZANU-FF

almanac

I concur, my simulations and derived opinion from 2004 predict a future military coup in the United States but it will be more to do with USA and its T Bills defaulting

China will come a knocking (its citizens will be freaking, looking for their savings from when they worked hard, in the future they will be idle due to fallen USA demand)

The USA will be unable to convert and therefore unable to settle its tab, meanwhile The Mil might be told to invade say Iran

The Mil leaders will posture will the Pol leaders (this may be pre arranged, depends on the fall of the dice)

The Mil will have no intention of invading Iran (its just the reason for the coup)

there will be a coup, Mil will scorn the failed Pol/Dem system and tell China that they are in Charge now and that e'thing is starting fresh, no debts will be honoured, balance sheets cleared

not too many countries will be capable of demanding their debt and e;thing will look very sincere

question is will this escalate things to an N situation?

Almanac

How long did you spend putting this together?
Too long judging from the close-mindedness of some of the responses of those who won't even consider the evidence.

Almanac

Quite frankly I don't attibute to malice what can be easily attributed to incompetence. I oppose government and central banks because of their disasterous effects on the economy and because they move us away from freedom.
But are you aware of the incredible power of their owners, the investment bankers, not their front men who run them?

Do you dispute their astounding influence in the history of the twentieth century, details of which have only come to light in the last four or five decades?

Almanac

The whole crisis in Obama's first 6 months thing is being misconstrued here, perhaps willfully. If martial law is not declared in the U.S.A. I'm sure the narrative will morph appropriately. There is a huge movement against the disfuctional economic philosophy that has landed us in the current predicament and been the facilitator of global injustice since its inception.

Anyway, I give you guys until July, ...no, let's be generous, one year from now, and if the U.S.A. isn't under martial law I'll be back looking for explanations. (Don't worry, I'll have well forgotten by then). Lock n' Load!
Well what the hell was JPK talking about on February 12, 1960: "The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings... we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations"

And was Franklin Roosevelt lying when he stated that: "A financial element in the large centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson."

And was Wilson a conspiracy nutjob when he wrote: "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

He later elaborated:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Were these presidents lying through their teeth or were they clinically insane or were they perhaps simply better informed than you are and telling the truth?

Those few families with their allies remain in control today. For example, Nicholas Rockefeller is carrying out the plans of his uncle David Rockefeller who himself, along with his now deceased brothers, continued the "legacy" of their father, John D Rockefeller, a legacy which included striving for financial, and eventually political, domination of the world.