The coming "crisis" and American totalitarianism

Almanac

WOW !

Impressive post!

I totally agree with you and have watched many of the videos you have posted.
Another video worth watching is The Money Masters which gives an in depth analysis of the rise of the Rothschild Family and the Federal Reserve.

When you look into this in detail, things like the recent news of making our DNA and fingerprints available to the US government, whether we intend traveling to the States or not, come as no surprise.
The only question that remains is what can we do when most of the people in the world are oblivious to this and rely on the mainstream media for their "NEWS".
Very little. They'll discover soon enough either way.

Looked at the start of that video: appears to be fairly good. I think it covers the same ground as 'From Freedom to Fascism.'

Almanac

'The Money Masters' is required viewing to anyone who wants to understand the real root of the ecomonic problems.
Any of the presentations. It's incredible how many people do not realise that the American federal reserve bank is not federal, that from its inception it has been in private hands. The trillions of dollars they are "owed" means nothing to them. Likewise few realise that the income tax has no legal basis.

What are the consequences of these two facts?

Almanac

Only a complete idiot would classify the foregoing as a "conspiracy theory". All the organisations here exist and publish literature. This is evidence backed research, in the public sphere and verifiable. Formerly it was more difficult to get information about some of these groups as well as their own literature; now there is not too much difficulty.

It is more than ten years since the Constitution for the Federation Earth was signed in Austria, with 25 countries participating. Things have advanced since then.

RE: The Single Global Currency and the 15 November G20 Conference.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund
700 19th Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20431

Dear Mr. Strauss-Kahn:

The upcoming G20 Conference gives you and the 20 member countries an
opportunity to begin moving the world to a new international finance
structure which will achieve the primary goal of the 1944 Bretton Woods
Conference and the primary goal of the IMF: stable currency around the
world. That new structure will include a Single Global Currency, managed
by a Global Central Bank within a Global Monetary Union

Please ask the 15 November conference to officially begin researching
and planning for a Single Global Currency. The first element of such
research would be a comprehensive study of the Benefits and Costs, as
was done in Europe prior to the commitment to the establishment of the
euro. Enclosed is a FACT list of the estimated benefits of a Single
Global Currency.

Such research would also consider such issues as:

- how to manage inflation in a world without foreign exchange,
- the level of reserves required to maintain confidence in a Single
Global Currency
- how to cope with regional "shocks" within a Global Monetary Union.

Economists will be tempted to evaluate whether the world is an Optimum
Currency Area (OCA), according to the criteria established by Robert
Mundell and others since the 1960's. However, OCA research has been
unable consistently to evaluate the utility even of the monetary unions
of the EMU and the United States.

Also enclosed is another copy of the 2008 Edition of my book, The Single
Global Currency - Common Cents for the World. I hope that you or a staff
member will be able to read it and begin the process of preparing the
world and the IMF for a Single Global Currency. Also enclosed are copies
of my letters to you of 19 November 2007 and 28 February 2008.

The goal of the Single Global Currency Association is a Single Global
Currency, managed by a Global Central Bank within a Global Monetary
Union by the year 2024, which is only 16 years away. Seventeen years
before the 2002 implementation of the euro with the people of Europe,
there was a Soviet Union and a Berlin Wall. As the original primary goal
of the IMF was to help the world manage currency fluctuations, it is
well within that charter for the IMF to lead the world to a Single
Global Currency. With its original goals achieved, the IMF could
transform itself into part of the Global Central Bank.

Sincerely yours,

Morrison Bonpasse
President

# # #

The Single Global Currency Association is dedicated to the goal of
implementing a Single Global Currency, within a Global Monetary Union
and managed by a Global Central Bank by 2024. We shall achieve this goal
through education and persuasion.

SOURCE:
http://www.prlog.org/10141522-single-global-currency-assn-urges-g20-to-initiate-research-and-planning-for-single-global-currency.html

Almanac

This is brilliant stuff and nobody has refuted it either. I think im going be on the side of the status quo from now on as this scares the life out of me. I wonder though will oil prizes go through the roof again as they did last year considering the yanks will probably invade iran?
It scares me too but we need to realise what is taking place right now and the background to it.

RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS COLLAPSE AND BREAKUP OF USA
Tue Nov 25 2008 09:04:22 ET

A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the
United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is
heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily
IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything.
The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in
the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my
prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11
trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."..........

FULL STORY: http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

It is intended to collapse. But the supercapitalists such as those who own the federal reserve bank have not been touched by this crisis. Not surprisingly since they orchestrated it. The "solution" to the economic crisis will be the new financial order. In America it will probably "necessitate" the union with Canada and Mexico- the North American Union. This will be a stepping stone to a single unified global economic system in private hands but administered by a puppet one world government. This has long been the stated goal of the financial internationalists. They haven't even hidden it yet some choose not to believe them even as they finally approach their goal.

Demotruk

I've decided to entertain the possibility that there may be something to this and I've looked into all the quotes in the first video of your first post. Some are misattributed. Others are less conspiratorial if you read them in context, although they are still about the concentration of power in a few, compromised hands. Others are genuinely what they appear to be.

It's late, so I'll see about verifying others tomorrow.

Just one thing about conspiracy theories. It is completely normal to be a conspiracy theorist. It is part of our evolved mentality to see motivation and conspiracy in the secrecy of others, I doubt there is anyone here who does not believe in a "conspiracy theory" of some kind or another. Some are rational, others are not, but we have more power to dig through them nowadays with the invention of the internet, and other media.

Conspiracies do happen. The larger they get, the more unwieldy and likely to be exposed they become. If you have to assume that a large number of people are "in on it", then there's probably no conspiracy. But at the same time, it's equally bad to assume that it's false just because it's a conspiracy theory.

Almanac

I've decided to entertain the possibility that there may be something to this and I've looked into all the quotes in the first video of your first post. Some are misattributed. Others are less conspiratorial if you read them in context, although they are still about the concentration of power in a few, compromised hands. Others are genuinely what they appear to be.

It's late, so I'll see about verifying others tomorrow.

Just one thing about conspiracy theories. It is completely normal to be a conspiracy theorist. It is part of our evolved mentality to see motivation and conspiracy in the secrecy of others, I doubt there is anyone here who does not believe in a "conspiracy theory" of some kind or another. Some are rational, others are not, but we have more power to dig through them nowadays with the invention of the internet, and other media.

Conspiracies do happen. The larger they get, the more unwieldy and likely to be exposed they become. If you have to assume that a large number of people are "in on it", then there's probably no conspiracy. But at the same time, it's equally bad to assume that it's false just because it's a conspiracy theory.
That's true but my point is that if there was formerly a conspiracy there no longer exists one since there is little or no element of secrecy left. Also people just like myself tend to have a knee-jerk reaction to the idea of a conspiracy with truly international, indeed global, dimensions, and yet it is not necessary to analyse the material presented in terms of a conspiracy. Much of the background is simply corruption and exploitation on an unimaginably colossal scale. Some argue that there never was a conspiracy, just a shared worldview.

In any case, I wouldn't waste my precious time posting about this subject here unless I was absolutely convinced that this project is real and is a threat to the world as we know it. Those who continue to laugh and scoff at the idea of a new world order / one world government, which is not only under construction but is in fact well advanced, simply graphically demonstrate their stupidity and gullibility.

Like some other people who are both smug and gullible, I knew vaguely about the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bildebergers for a number of years but never actually entertained the possibility that those involved might actually have made serious advances towards the fulfillment of their stated goals or that they possessed the power to have done so. Which they have and which they do.

Read and / or watch all the material in the first post (other 'similar' videos that pop-up in youtube may not be reliable).

If you want a sober and objective assessment of one aspect of this subject read 'The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline' by James Perloff. Or read Professor Antony Sutton's trilogy on Wall Street in which he acknowledges in his conclusion:

"Slowly, over decades, book by book, almost line by line, the truth of recent history has emerged as documents are released, probed, analyzed, and set within a more valid historical framework."

A

Asi-Irish

Pentagon to deploy 20,000 troops for domestic emergencies

7 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) — The US Department of Defense plans to deploy 20,000 troops nationwide by 2011 to help state and local officials respond to terror or nuclear attacks and emergencies, The Washington Post said Monday.

Citing Pentagon officials, the newspaper said the plan calls for three rapid-reaction forces.

The first 4,700-strong unit, built around an active-duty combat brigade, is based at Fort Stewart, Georgia, and is already available for deployment, according to General Victor Renuart, commander of the US Northern Command, it said.

Two additional groups will later join nearly 80 smaller National Guard and reserve units made up of about 6,000 troops to support local and state authorities nationwide, The Post said.

They will all would be trained to respond to domestic chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, or high-yield explosive attacks.

The newpaper said that civil liberties groups and libertarians had expressed concern that the plan could undermine the Posse Comitatus Act, a 130-year-old law restricting the military's role in domestic law enforcement.

AFP: Pentagon to deploy 20,000 troops for domestic emergencies

Almanac

Pentagon to deploy 20,000 troops for domestic emergencies
Thanks Asi. We now know that the presidency has been invested with full dictatorial powers, that posse comitatus has been suspended, and that martial law is coming, and that all these future "unpopular" decisions Biden spoke about, decisions in which "It won't be apparent that we're right", will be so radical they would need to be endorsed by community leaders all across America. This is why Biden urged those then present at the fundraiser to go out into their communities and persuade people to support Obama as he turns America into a police state. McCain would have done the same. These puppet presidents only have freedom to innovate within clearly defined parameters which excludes foreign policy and major domestic policies. Republican / Democrat rivalry is a complete sham. Republicans have been implementing far left policies for decades. True Republicans like Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan cannot advance because the elite firehose funds at their candidates of choice.

Obama appointed the same old people from the Council on Foreign Relations, the Council which openly calls for a one world government and an end to national sovereignties, the Council of which David Rockefeller was president for decades, the Council of which John McCain was a member:

""Brilliant," "brainy," "super-smart," and "Wall Street smarts" — these seemed to be some of the recurring words used to describe President-elect Barack Obama's two top economic picks — Timothy Geithner, chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, for sectretary of the Treasury; and former Secretary Treasury Lawrence Summers for National Economic Council director. The praise for Geithner and Summers did not just come from Democrats. According to USA Today, "'Brilliant,' 'outstanding' and 'exceptionally talented' were some of the words used to describe [Obama's] two top choices ... and that came from Republicans."
Not surprisingly, both Summers and Geithner are veteran members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), as have been most of their predecessors, who have led our nation's economy into the present debacle." Source (Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank which is not federal but is private and which thus possesses total control over the economy and the supposed "fluctuating" highs and lows.)

Even the clergy have been trained to urge people to obey their government in the coming period of civil unrest, revolution and possibly civil war.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRIDNQNsUss"]YouTube - Clergy Response Teams[/ame]

Last edited:

MookieBaylock

I just noticed that 3/4's of the posts on this, 5 page, thread are by one poster - is this a record?

Geekzilla

Well why did he say "it will not be 6 months before the world tests Obama like they did John Kennedy"?

Is he not referring to how both are/where young presidents seen as doves by those who oppose American influence and therefore will be/have been tested?

Could one of these tests he's referring to not be American-Russian relations considering:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/3508795/Germany-tells-Russian-leader-to-respect-the-Nato-alliance.html

This especially would explain the JFK reference would it not??
Sounds very likely - a definite event and a very strong source of friction between those powers.
Or do you believe that JFK also faced the same peril (that you think they are going to unleash)?

Could the predictions of coups not be in the increasingly unstable Afganistan and the uncertain Iraq both of which have elections coming up?
An elephant on tiptoe on top of the Spire in O'Connell Street is more stable than those countries!

The 20th of January is the day Obama becomes President so mentioning the 21st or 22nd could be just another way of saying he faces trouble from the second he starts his work as president.
Funny that Almanac didn't mention that - could it have been because it was a far more plausible interpretation?

Note how Almanac becomes very certain when he talks with fellow conspiracy theorists, but when asked for a definite date, Almanac backs off a fair distance.

Another reason they might be able to say with such certainty that: :"There will be coups. ... There will be genocide. ... There will be terrorism."
could be because there have been coups, genocide and terrorism in the world during almost every presidents term for a long time?
Almanac should try picking a century where those didn't happen.
Do you consider my more innocent suggestions of what they could have meant as possible??
I suspect Almanac doesn't, but that's Almanacs' problem.

Geekzilla

This is brilliant stuff and nobody has refuted it either. I think im going be on the side of the status quo from now on as this scares the life out of me. I wonder though will oil prizes go through the roof again as they did last year considering the yanks will probably invade iran?
Nobody has refuted the idea that the Knights Templar and the Freemasons are keeping the Loch Ness monster in a private swimming pool in Birmingham, either.

Almanac

Nobody has refuted the idea that the Knights Templar and the Freemasons are keeping the Loch Ness monster in a private swimming pool in Birmingham, either.
There is no evidence for that. There is evidence for everything I have posted here. But you didn't read the material or watch the videos because if you did I guarantee you your scepticism would rapidly dissolve.

I know you have a high regard for the scientific method and for evidence backed research, so please let me know where my evidence-based reasoning has gone awry in the first post.

Geekzilla

There is no evidence for that. There is evidence for everything I have posted here. But you didn't read the material or watch the videos because if you did I guarantee you your scepticism would rapidly dissolve.
In a previous posting you said:
All the organisations here exist and publish literature.
Both of the above organisations existed and at least one of them publishes literature - I was making the point that the lines I have just quoted are fallacious. Just because someone mentions organisations that exist, it does not follow that everything said about them is true.
Original posting is here:
http://www.politics.ie/foreign-affairs/37933-coming-crisis-american-totalitarianism-5.html#post1303293

I know you have a high regard for the scientific method and for evidence backed research, so please let me know where my evidence-based reasoning has gone awry in the first post.
First, what makes those sources you cite credible? There are a lot of sites saying a lot of things out there - why do these ones convince you?

As an interesting aside, why don't you put a date on these events you are predicting?

Almanac

Sounds very likely - a definite event and a very strong source of friction between those powers.

An elephant on tiptoe on top of the Spire in O'Connell Street is more stable than those countries!

Funny that Almanac didn't mention that - could it have been because it was a far more plausible interpretation?

Note how Almanac becomes very certain when he talks with fellow conspiracy theorists, but when asked for a definite date, Almanac backs off a fair distance.

Almanac should try picking a century where those didn't happen.
Geekzilla. It's not a conspiracy. The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission along with the Bildebergers all openly call for world government and an end to national sovereignties.

You think these enormously powerful people have been meeting for decades and just twiddling their thumbs?

What difference do you think it makes that approximately 50% of cabinet members in America over the last four of five decades have been members of the Council on Foreign Relations?

Do you know that the Federal Reserve Bank is and always has been in private hands, with those private hands possessing total control over the American economy, the rate of currency, the availability of credit etc. Do you think this makes any practical difference? Might it shed some light on the current state of the American economy?

Are you aware that the American income tax has no legal or constitutional basis and that it is in effect an enslavement of the American citizen? Please prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Almanac

In a previous posting you said:

Both of the above organisations existed and at least one of them publishes literature - I was making the point that the lines I have just quoted are fallacious. Just because someone mentions organisations that exist, it does not follow that everything said about them is true.
Original posting is here:
http://www.politics.ie/foreign-affairs/37933-coming-crisis-american-totalitarianism-5.html#post1303293

First, what makes those sources you cite credible? There are a lot of sites saying a lot of things out there - why do these ones convince you?

As an interesting aside, why don't you put a date on these events you are predicting?
My point is that we can understand the goals of these internationalists' groups if we read their published literature. Hence it is not necessary to classify the foregoing as a conspiracy.

I am not a prophet so I do not know when these events will occur, but occur they will. My estimates are based on the highly unusual statements made by three senior leaders, two of whom are former members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the other who happens to be president of it.

Demotruk

My internet's been poor so I couldn't watch those video's for a while.

After looking into the evidence for FEMA, I'm utterly unconvinced. There are lots of people/sites claiming to have seen the camps, or showing videos of supposed camps, but every single one of them has said something that undermines their credibility considerably. Massive jumps of logic, and the whole "out to kill christians" thing, among others. Beyond that, I can't see anything that's both verifiable and potentially convincing. One of your videos even says that the entire CIA knows about the camps and their purpose. That is a prime example of an unwieldy conspiracy theory.

Destiny's Soldier

I used to be the only freak on this site when I started posting in July 2007.

David Cochrane warned me once to lay off on posting conspiracies.
After having spent 20 years following mainstream media like Newsnight on BBC, C4 News, Newsweek and the national papers, the image eventually crystallized that I was being fed a load of sh1t.

Once I discovered that JFK was not killed by Oswald, everything changed. When I discovered that LBJ orchestrated the assault on the USS Liberty in 1967 killing his own people, it fomented in my mind what a corrupt criminal regime there was seated in the White House.

I suggested a year ago that there would be a collapse in the Banking system not because I was any genuis, but because I regularly listen to one of the political best brains on the planet Mr. Webster Griffen Tarpley.

While the majority of the population outside of internetland have to listen to irrelevant nonsense such as Morning Ireland or Carl Thomas with Matt Cooper, Internet land can follow Alex Jones, Max Keiser, Webster Tarpley and others who have the finger on the pulse.

It seems the coming crisis will be Pakistan and India.

Webster Tarpley has 2 books on Obama. Obama is exposed as a foundation operative and agent of Wall Street finance capital, controlled by Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, and Goldman Sachs. Obama's mother was an official of the Ford Foundation, the World Bank, and US AID. By all indications, Obama was identified for future political use by Brzezinski at Columbia in 1981-1983, during Obama's secret lost years.

Check out Channel 200 on Sky. It has had Freedom to Fascism, 9/11 Ripple effect, Daniel Obchicke of "The4thbomb" and much more far out stuff. Some too far out for me, but it's better that listening to censored propaganda.

Almanac

My internet's been poor so I couldn't watch those video's for a while.

After looking into the evidence for FEMA, I'm utterly unconvinced. There are lots of people/sites claiming to have seen the camps, or showing videos of supposed camps, but every single one of them has said something that undermines their credibility considerably. Massive jumps of logic, and the whole "out to kill christians" thing, among others. Beyond that, I can't see anything that's both verifiable and potentially convincing. One of your videos even says that the entire CIA knows about the camps and their purpose. That is a prime example of an unwieldy conspiracy theory.
The video clips are not very impressive but they are really only there for people who won't bother to read the links. The detention camps are real: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7763
One may dispute for what purpose they exist but their existence is not in doubt- and they are empty but manned.

lIf you watch the below video presentation linked in my signature, however, I think you'll find it interesting to say the least.

Or also you could read about how the constitution has been effectively dismantled: http://www.constitutionally.blogspot.com/ Why? Why have civil liberties been progressively taken away despite the absence of any terrorist actions?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies