The coming "crisis" and American totalitarianism

Almanac

And then what?
The ultimate goal is and always has been a one world government. For this reason, there are a number of international groups working towards the same goal. There is a crossover between members of these groups. David Rockefeller, for example, is embedded in all of them.The most important of these groups is known as the Bildebergers- a biannual gathering by invitation alone of the most powerful people in the world to plot the world's future. It has been described a "... a clique of the richest, economically and politically most powerful and influential men in the Western world, who meet secretly to plan events that later appear just to happen." (The Times, 1977). We know that the long term aim is world government because the founder front man, Prince Bernhard of Royal Dutch Oil (and a former SS officer), stated this publicly. He also said, "It is difficult to re-educate people who have been brought up on nationalism."

From being an unknown governor Bill Clinton won the Democratic Party's nomination after attending a Bildeberger meeting in 1991. Elected in 1992, he helped advance the internationalists' agenda and even openly referred to the necessity of a new world order, just as his predecessor George H W Bush did on many occasions. Besides selecting presidents, the Bildebergers plot wars (to plunder national resources), manufacture crises (for their destabilising effect on populaces in order to encourage them to accept a future authoritarian government) and empower international bodies (strengthening their supranational authority), all in furtherance of the goal of a one world government with total control over the markets in the hands of a supercapitalist elite.

If you do not believe this let me give you one example. In 1996 the Bildebergers arrived in Canada. A journalist who has been tracking the Bildebergers for 15 years learned from an inside source that the meeting was to be used a staging ground for the imminent break-up of Canada through the unilateral declaration of independence by Quebec. This splintering of Canada was to be a step towards the imposition of the American Union, just as now some experts are predicting the break-up of the US. But front page media coverage in the Toronto Star and the spotlight of publicity forced the Bildebergers to postpone their plans. The proposed break-up was described in several books on the subject including a collection of essays by Robert O Driscoll and Elizabeth Elliot entitled New World Order Corruption in Canada.

Last edited:

Almanac

RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS COLLAPSE AND BREAKUP OF USA
Tue Nov 25 2008 09:04:22 ET

A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the
United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is
heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily
IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything.
The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in
the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my
prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11
trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."..........

FULL STORY: http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

Bear in mind though that control of the economy is in private hands. That debt is owed to private individuals who deliberately desired its creation for reasons I have already outlined. The "Federal" Reserve Bank is privately owned. None of the bail-outs will work, nor were they intended to. Economic collapse, as well as a new manufactured coming foreign policy "crisis" detailed by Council on Foreign Relations member Joe Biden, will be the grounds for the drastic solutions Obama will propose (whose advisors are senior members of the Council on Foreign Relations), and that former Council on Foreign Relations member McCain would also have proposed had he been elected.

The Council on Foreign Relations desires the ending of American sovereignty and America's incorporation into a pan-American regional bloc. This regional bloc along with its Asian, European and African counterparts will ultimately be ruled by a one world government operating through the UN once the process of empowering its governing capacities is complete. They themselves will govern by proxy. Read the scarce published literature of the Council on Foreign Relations if you doubt any of this. Is the CFR powerful and influential? Well it has only supplied 50% of American cabinet members including most presidents, who have all been committed globalists.

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
The Council on Foreign Relations desires the ending of American sovereignty and America's incorporation into a pan-American regional bloc.
What colour is the sky in your world? :confused:

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
Pretty dumb question.

Why don't you look into the CFR yourself and make up your own mind, rather than posting stupid questions about the colour of the sky?
A dumb question seems a fitting responce to an incredibly dumb post.

Almanac

He knows better Asi. He doesn't have to prove it. He's more intelligent and knowledgeable than everyone else and hence he doesn't even have to back up his attacks with references or evidence of any kind.

He is so stupidly self-certain he can even disregard evidence without an explanation. Of course he's right. Everything posted has been invented.

Personally I wouldn't waste valuable space even replying to him. Let him continue to believe as he wishes. He is going to learn the truth whether he likes it or not I'm afraid. I can promise him that. There's others here already who have realised that all of what I've been posting is the truth. In fact I have limited myself largely to what is in the public sphere, to what can be verified.

I could divulge much more but have limited myself in this way.

JohnNash

The ultimate goal is and always has been a one world government. For this reason, there are a number of international groups working towards the same goal. There is a crossover between members of these groups. David Rockefeller, for example, is embedded in all of them.The most important of these groups is known as the Bildebergers- a biannual gathering by invitation alone of the most powerful people in the world to plot the world's future. It has been described a "... a clique of the richest, economically and politically most powerful and influential men in the Western world, who meet secretly to plan events that later appear just to happen." (The Times, 1977). We know that the long term aim is world government because the founder front man, Prince Bernhard of Royal Dutch Oil (and a former SS officer), stated this publicly. He also said, "It is difficult to re-educate people who have been brought up on nationalism."

From being an unknown governor Bill Clinton won the Democratic Party's nomination after attending a Bildeberger meeting in 1991. Elected in 1992, he helped advance the internationalists' agenda and even openly referred to the necessity of a new world order, just as his predecessor George H W Bush did on many occasions. Besides selecting presidents, the Bildebergers plot wars (to plunder national resources), manufacture crises (for their destabilising effect on populaces in order to encourage them to accept a future authoritarian government) and empower international bodies (strengthening their supranational authority), all in furtherance of the goal of a one world government with total control over the markets in the hands of a supercapitalist elite.

If you do not believe this let me give you one example. In 1996 the Bildebergers arrived in Canada. A journalist who has been tracking the Bildebergers for 15 years learned from an inside source that the meeting was to be used a staging ground for the imminent break-up of Canada through the unilateral declaration of independence by Quebec. This splintering of Canada was to be a step towards the imposition of the American Union, just as now some experts are predicting the break-up of the US. But front page media coverage in the Toronto Star and the spotlight of publicity forced the Bildebergers to postpone their plans. The proposed break-up was described in several books on the subject including a collection of essays by Robert O Driscoll and Elizabeth Elliot entitled New World Order Corruption in Canada.
What abut Obama? Tell me about him.

Almanac

What abut Obama? Tell me about him.
Obama is, as usual with American presidents, not free to act as he wills. (The "ultra-conservative" Nixon implemented policies diametrically opposed to what he'd promised; Reagan campaigned on an anti-Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission ticket but appointed cabinet members from the former when he came to office.) Obama is the ideal president though- which is why he's there- because of his popularity which will make the "unpopular" decisions in which "it's not going to be apparent that we're right", decisions in which Obama's "going to need you to go into your communities and support him" (quotes from Joe Biden, vice president to be and Council on Foreign Relations member), it will make these decisions that bit easier.

Posse Comitatus has been repealed by Bush so the army is now free to police the US, which may well be necessary. Obama is also inheriting a presidency with total dictatorial powers which will make this transitional phase easier.

Colin Powell, senior Council on Foreign Relations member, described Obama as a "transitional president"- transitional to what? Read back over the posts if you want to get an idea.

Almanac your patience is to be commended, I'm just sick of people not copping on to whats up, it's infront of our faces, the natural progression thats seen in our fiat currency, interest, inflation, copyright laws, absolutely no upstream in our political system, corruption, the war on taxed vs non taxed, the list goes on.

The UN that supposedly protects our human rights does not protect our human rights whatsoever.

Obama has already started stuttering on camera, just like bush. (there used to be a load of videos on youtube of him in college debates, he's a actually very quick witted talker).

Soveriegnty is an alien concept to these advocates of a new world order/zionism/globalists/bankers the sad part is they are doing it blindly in the name of progress.

To the people who think Almanac here hasnt posted enough evidence, think of how many times something immoral has been done in the name of progress, this progress is the natural order, its end is deterministic, it isn't some loon's prediction of the future.

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
He knows better Asi. He doesn't have to prove it. He's more intelligent and knowledgeable than everyone else and hence he doesn't even have to back up his attacks with references or evidence of any kind.

He is so stupidly self-certain he can even disregard evidence without an explanation. Of course he's right. Everything posted has been invented.

Personally I wouldn't waste valuable space even replying to him. Let him continue to believe as he wishes. He is going to learn the truth whether he likes it or not I'm afraid. I can promise him that. There's others here already who have realised that all of what I've been posting is the truth. In fact I have limited myself largely to what is in the public sphere, to what can be verified.

I could divulge much more but have limited myself in this way.
Right Almanac, coming from someone who believes that a world government is in the offing :rolleyes:

If you peddle back on this forum a bit, you will see that your views concour exactly with people who believe David Ike talks sense, and he believes giant lizards rule the planet. You are just one of the certifiable nut jobs who seem to visit this site in waves, all with the alternative view of world affairs because you are either too lazy, stupid or just too plan crazy to deal with the fact the world is a complicated place.

As for me being self assured, you are the one who has showed up with a theory that explains everything. Nothing happens in the world of politics that cannot be traced back to your master plan - you deluded nut case.

Granted it is a concoction of second hand nonsense, but why post it up? Its not for discussion is it? You posted it up as the truth. Not a possible truth, but the actual truth. And anyone who disagrees with you is living in denial. While you of course are being brave, facing fearlessly the New Wolrd Order and trying to stimy their plans for world domination....

Or parhaps they are not living in denial but are a Counter Intelliance agent or a neo-con. I know this because you see brain dead simpletons like yourself have been here and gone before, many many times before. The one thing you all seem to have in common is the need for a new audiance because you cannot stand to talk to people like yourself. If you did you would have nothing to say or show boat about.

Is that succinct enough for you?

And by the way, what action have you taken to stop this impending World Government you seem so concerned about? Let me guess. None. You have done exactly bugger all. And have the New World Order taken action against a hero like yourself? Or any of the others that have been brave enough to come forward and see the light? I am guessing no. A few are in looney bins of course, but anyone who believe the rubbish you spout belongs or started there anyway.

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
To the people who think Almanac here hasnt posted enough evidence, think of how many times something immoral has been done in the name of progress, this progress is the natural order, its end is deterministic, it isn't some loon's prediction of the future.
Funnily enough thats exactly what it is.

And again how are heroes like youirself and Almanac still allowed to walk around (assuming of course you are not just on day release) and not rubbed out by the Secret World Government?

Almanac

... are just one of the certifiable nut jobs who seem to visit this site in waves, all with the alternative view of world affairs because you are either too lazy, stupid or just too plan crazy to deal with the fact the world is a complicated place.
Consider all the judgments, insults and assumptions ThacOman crams into this "post", in the process breaking every rule on the site. But no argument. No discussion. No refutation.

Here's a few more: "nut job" "deluded nut case" "brain dead simpleton": what happened to the new one strike rule concerning personal insults? (Though I find the simpleton remark amusingly ironic given the circumstances).

Personally, I can take the flak but it's hardly in the spirit of the site, especially in the new circumstances. I must admit though I gave enough flak myself for years formerly to people who presented these ideas.

I was stupid, smug, self-assured and scornful and above all woefully ignorant of the subject matter. But that didn't stop me angrily censoring those people who were aware of the evidence I now present here; I dismissed out of hand any notion that there could be any truth in any of this. I questioned the sanity of those who professed such ideas and pitied them. Predictable enough reactions.

You see ThacOman assumes he knows me. He thinks he can slot me into a category and dismiss everything I have written. But ThacOman doesn't know me at all. I had far more sophisticated arguments against conspiracy theories than what he has put forward here, which drew on the work of others who explained the origins of these theories in psychological and philosophical terms. I am actually the least likely person to believe in a conspiracy theory.

ThacOman, for some reason, cannot distinguish between conspiratorial speculation and evidence-backed research, between fiction and fact, between imagination and reason.

As for me being self assured, you are the one who has showed up with a theory that explains everything. Nothing happens in the world of politics that cannot be traced back to your master plan - you deluded nut case.
Here ThacOman erects a straw man in order to demolish it, which is deeply anti-intellectual. I never once said that the recorded actions, stated desires and verifiable power of a small elite explain "everything". This would be absurd. Much happens that has nothing to do with the plans of the globalist elite. Everyday politics are far too petty for them to be involved in. They think big and have already made big changes to the world's structure. More are coming.

Its not for discussion is it? You posted it up as the truth. Not a possible truth, but the actual truth...
ThacOman has not once attempted to enter into a discussion. If ThacOman followed through even one of the posts here he would soon realise that the world is somewhat different to what he imagines.

ThacOman: a few questions: Is the American Federal Reserve Bank in private hands or not? Does the Council on Foreign Relations promote one world government or not (if you doubt this I shall supply you with exact references)? Have up to 50% of American cabinet members come from the CFR or not? Is the Bildeberger Group's long-term aim to achieve world government or not? Why do the Bildebergers meet in such extreme secrecy, clearing out hotels three days in advance, often bringing their own cooks, cleaners, waiters etc and with a total press blackout? Is it because they are discussing golf techniques or perhaps something more controversial?

Is David Rockefeller one of the most powerful men in the world or not? Is he committed to a one world government or not? Do Rockefeller interests control a huge percentage of the earth's natural resources or not? Do Rothschild interests control a huge amount of the world's money or not?
Why was Iraq invaded? Why was Mossadegh toppled? Why was the Shah toppled 25 years later? Why was a major Italian leader, Mattei, who followed an independent oil and gas policy to the cartel of the Seven Sisters assassinated? Why for that matter was a Prime Minister of the same country, Moro, threatened by Henry Kissinger (as Moro's wife subsequently testified in court) on a visit to the US and later assassinated? What private interests control most of the natural resources of North Africa and the Middle East? What kind of practical power does this give them?

A simple one: who sets the world's price of gold everyday, ThacOman?

Do you have any idea how these questions are connected?

Last edited:

Almanac

Almanac your patience is to be commended...
Thanks. I'm just getting a taste of my own medicine. Anyone who seriously investigates the evidence- even from just one angle, say the origin and ownership of the American Federal Reserve Bank, will soon arrive at some very unpalatable conclusions.

An priori dismissal of all arguments, no matter how well reasoned or no matter how well supported by evidence is actually deeply irrational. It really only requires a little investigation or even a little reflection.

For example, if the Bildeberger conferences really had nothing to do with policy-making, would they not wrap them up instead of continuing them in even more closely guarded secrecy?

Last edited:

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
Consider all the judgments, insults and assumptions ThacOman crams into this "post", in the process breaking every rule on the site. But no argument. No discussion. No refutation.
What you have posted has been posted before here, dozens of times. And please don't whinge about the rules, the first rule of this site is that is its political discussion site. Nothing you have posted it up for discussion - to you and a hand full of other loons it is absolute proof and you cannot be convinced otherwise. Therefore, why bother posting it if it is not to be discussed?

As for the rest of my last post, it obviously makes enough sense that you cannot refute any part of it.

And gold, which thankfully for you is more expensive that tin foil, has no set price, but a price influened by market demand. When stocks and bonds wobble, the demand for gold goes up because it is a surer investment and a safer commodity to invest money in, and hence the price rises (or falls if the markets are boyant). Its simple economics - nothing to do with secret cabals or world governments.

Almanac

I'm glad to see you so happy but I must inform you that there was nothing to refute in your post because you said nothing. What can one do against someone who refuses to discuss a subject while at the same time bizarrely accusing his opponent of refusing to discuss a subject? I don't know how to make this simpler: you are incorrect. But because you are apparently too lazy or perhaps too practically stupid to actually investigate the leads I suggested then you will continue in your state of blissful ignorance, so accurately depicted in that charming photograph you posted.

I await your attempts to refute the factual information I have presented here. If you are unable to, you might consider redirecting your discharges of digital diarrhoea to somewhere where they'll be more appreciated.

Last edited:

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
Just curious, but where have the Bilderburg group stated that they want a single world government? As far as I know it is a think tank and nothing more. Neither are its meetings secret even if attending is by invite only.

And I notice that you alluded to Bohemian Grove to in your original post. Do you go the whole hog and acredit them with buring badies as sacrafices to a giant wooden Owl that represents their god? Because most of your so called evidance comes from a guy who states exactly that. Its a credible as the rest of the guff you have cobbled together in your time out from reality.

Almanac

And I notice that you alluded to Bohemian Grove to in your original post. Do you go the whole hog and acredit them with buring badies as sacrafices to a giant wooden Owl that represents their god? Because most of your so called evidance comes from a guy who states exactly that. Its a credible as the rest of the guff you have cobbled together in your time out from reality.
To address the latter point first,

if you had actually watched the linked video you would see that Jones was telling the truth. In fact, in a pre-emptive strike against further negative publicity, attendees released photographs of the ritual down through the decades. They are also on the video. Call it what you will, it is wacked-out weird at the very least.

An little extract from the wikipedia article on the Bohemian Grove:

"Since the founding of the club, the Bohemian Grove's mascot has been an owl, symbolizing knowledge. A statue of an owl stands at the head of the lake in the Grove; the Owl Shrine was designed by sculptor and two-time club president ...Since 1929, the Owl Shrine has served as the backdrop of the yearly Cremation of Care ceremony.The Club's patron saint is John of Nepomuk, who legend says suffered death at the hands of a Bohemian monarch rather than disclose the confessional secrets of the queen. A large wood carving of St. John in cleric robes with his index finger over his lips stands at the shore of the lake in the Grove, symbolizing the secrecy kept by the Grove's attendees throughout its long history.

The Cremation of Care ceremony was devised in 1893 by a member named Joseph D. Redding, a lawyer from New York... In 1913, the ceremony was separated from the Grove Play and moved to the first night to become "an exorcising of the Demon to ensure the success of the ensuing two weeks".

The ceremony involves the poling of a small boat across a lake containing an effigy of Care (called "Dull Care"). Dark, hooded figures receive from the ferryman the effigy which is placed on an altar and at the end of the ceremony, is set on fire. This "cremation" symbolizes that members are banishing the "dull cares" of conscience.[2] [Interesting]

The ceremony takes place in front of a 45-foot (14 m) high hollow owl statue made of concrete over expanded metal framing and steel supports. The moss- and lichen-covered statue simulates a natural rock formation, yet holds electrical and audio equipment within it. During the ceremony, a recording of the voice of Walter Cronkite, a member of the Bohemian Club, is used as the voice of The Owl.[1] Music and pyrotechnics accompany the ritual for dramatic effect.

With its combination of wealth and power, Bohemian Grove's secrecy has been a target for protest for many years. The Bohemian Grove Action Network of Occidental, California organizes protests and has aided journalists who wish to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the encampment. Over the years, individuals have infiltrated the Grove then later published video and claimed accounts of the activities at Bohemian Grove.

On July 15, 2000, Austin, Texas-based filmmaker Alex Jones and his cameraman, Mike Hanson, infiltrated the Grove and successfully made it out with documented evidence. With a hidden camera, Jones and Hanson were able to film the Cremation of Care ceremony. The footage was the centerpiece of Jones' documentary, Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove. Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care is an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony," and that the owl statue is Moloch, although ancient descriptions of Moloch suggest a human figure with the head of a bull rather than an owl...

Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing that it was a startling, immature, and bizarre way for world leaders to spend their summer vacations, but that he did not see evidence of covert Satanism. According to his description of the account it was nothing more than a fraternity-esque ritual, and the only reason one could see it as Satanic was if one were looking for Satanism in it to begin with."

[Despite this article's claim to the contrary an owl is one of two symbols of Moloch.]

garlandgreen

To address the latter point first,

if you had actually watched the linked video you would see that Jones was telling the truth. In fact, in a pre-emptive strike against further negative publicity, attendees released photographs of the ritual down through the decades. They are also on the video. Call it what you will, it is wacked-out weird at the very least.

An little extract from the wikipedia article on the Bohemian Grove:

"Since the founding of the club, the Bohemian Grove's mascot has been an owl, symbolizing knowledge. A statue of an owl stands at the head of the lake in the Grove; the Owl Shrine was designed by sculptor and two-time club president ...Since 1929, the Owl Shrine has served as the backdrop of the yearly Cremation of Care ceremony.The Club's patron saint is John of Nepomuk, who legend says suffered death at the hands of a Bohemian monarch rather than disclose the confessional secrets of the queen. A large wood carving of St. John in cleric robes with his index finger over his lips stands at the shore of the lake in the Grove, symbolizing the secrecy kept by the Grove's attendees throughout its long history.

The Cremation of Care ceremony was devised in 1893 by a member named Joseph D. Redding, a lawyer from New York... In 1913, the ceremony was separated from the Grove Play and moved to the first night to become "an exorcising of the Demon to ensure the success of the ensuing two weeks".

The ceremony involves the poling of a small boat across a lake containing an effigy of Care (called "Dull Care"). Dark, hooded figures receive from the ferryman the effigy which is placed on an altar and at the end of the ceremony, is set on fire. This "cremation" symbolizes that members are banishing the "dull cares" of conscience.[2] [Interesting]

The ceremony takes place in front of a 45-foot (14 m) high hollow owl statue made of concrete over expanded metal framing and steel supports. The moss- and lichen-covered statue simulates a natural rock formation, yet holds electrical and audio equipment within it. During the ceremony, a recording of the voice of Walter Cronkite, a member of the Bohemian Club, is used as the voice of The Owl.[1] Music and pyrotechnics accompany the ritual for dramatic effect.

With its combination of wealth and power, Bohemian Grove's secrecy has been a target for protest for many years. The Bohemian Grove Action Network of Occidental, California organizes protests and has aided journalists who wish to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the encampment. Over the years, individuals have infiltrated the Grove then later published video and claimed accounts of the activities at Bohemian Grove.

On July 15, 2000, Austin, Texas-based filmmaker Alex Jones and his cameraman, Mike Hanson, infiltrated the Grove and successfully made it out with documented evidence. With a hidden camera, Jones and Hanson were able to film the Cremation of Care ceremony. The footage was the centerpiece of Jones' documentary, Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove. Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care is an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony," and that the owl statue is Moloch, although ancient descriptions of Moloch suggest a human figure with the head of a bull rather than an owl...

Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing that it was a startling, immature, and bizarre way for world leaders to spend their summer vacations, but that he did not see evidence of covert Satanism. According to his description of the account it was nothing more than a fraternity-esque ritual, and the only reason one could see it as Satanic was if one were looking for Satanism in it to begin with."

[Despite this article's claim to the contrary an owl is one of two symbols of Moloch.]
It must be true. You see they'd send Almanac here on to post what you see above to make it look as though "world takeover theories" are nothing more that the ravings of a paranoid madman who sometimes moonlights as a Catholic Metaphysical Solipsist or pose under another username like Coleman where whe congratulates "Almanac" on how philosophical his posts are....

Green eyed monster

For example, if the Bildeberger conferences really had nothing to do with policy-making, would they not wrap them up instead of continuing them in even more closely guarded secrecy?
C'mon everybody knows the top CEO's of the world's corporations, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Queens etc all meet up at the Bilderberg to discuss Manchester United, and will Ronaldo sign for Real next year? Or the price of fish.

Anyone who spreads the ridiculous story that these meetings are anything more important is a tinfoil-hat wearing loon.

Almanac

C'mon everybody knows the top CEO's of the world's corporations, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Queens etc all meet up at the Bilderberg to discuss Manchester United, and will Ronaldo sign for Real next year? Or the price of fish.

Anyone who spreads the ridiculous story that these meetings are anything more important is a tinfoil-hat wearing loon.
These people only reveal their own ignorance, nothing more. Anyone who has actually read these posts through knows that they can't be lightly dismissed. A person lacking common sense or even a sense of justice will not even do that. If I have posted any lies they should be easily able to refute them.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies