• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The complaining Irish

cuiseogach

I am fed up with the attitude of Irish people, even here in the north I can't escape it and am overhearing the kind of crap that I used to hear every day in the south. Why must people constantly moan about how people are losing their jobs, how there are 'no jobs', etc. etc. Why take such a defenceless and weak stance? It's weak and it's pathetic. Like Enda.

Mitsui2

I am fed up with the attitude of Irish people, even here in the north I can't escape it and am overhearing the kind of crap that I used to hear every day in the south. Why must people constantly moan about how people are losing their jobs, how there are 'no jobs', etc. etc. Why take such a defenceless and weak stance? It's weak and it's pathetic. Like Enda.
Aye.

Hewson

I'm reporting this thread.

Riadach

You're moaning about people moaning?

Last edited:

mhagain

Because people would rather moan and blame someone else instead of accept responsibility and get off their butts to sort out their own lot.

Hitch 22

People ARE losing their jobs and there are NO alternative jobs. People ARE left defenceless and weak. Hence the moaning you f*cknut.

Munnkeyman

Phew, I thought this was another feedback thread...

Dadaist

Do you have a job?

EUrJokingMeRight

'Ah Shure the other lot are worse', or something.

cuiseogach

Do you have a job?
Yes. And how do you think I got one?

Are Irish people still shy of going into coffee shops, bars, restaurants and offering to work at anything in order to have a job? Hell no, easier to sit on the dole, take the easy cash, complain that 188 + rent allow + medical card + fuel allow, etc. isn't enough and give out about so-called austerity. What f-ing austerity? I'm starting to become ashamed of the Irish.

GDPR

yeah let's engage in forgiveness and worship his royal fetus or something .. to paraphrase Sir Elton John Bruton

ShoutingIsLeadership

Are Irish people still shy of going into coffee shops, bars, restaurants and offering to work at anything in order to have a job? Hell no, easier to sit on the dole, take the easy cash, complain that 188 + rent allow + medical card + fuel allow, etc. isn't enough and give out about so-called austerity. What f-ing austerity? I'm starting to become ashamed of the Irish.
Did the Mrs. catch you w*nking or something?

SeanieFitz

Book Flights, Hotels, Car Hire and More | Qantas

cuiseogach

Why the assumption I'm male? I'm not. Plenty of women on these boards ya know.

The Owl

I know what you mean OP. Even on a day like today with the rain lashing down and the cold and me not being able to turn the heating on and not having a crust of bread in the house and me last shoes with cardboard for soles and not a cent in me pocket which is just as well as I had to sell the coat for €2 in order to buy me 15 children a packet of chips but I am as happy as larry and never whinge or moan so I know how upsetting it is to the OP God help her/him and he working for a few pence and never a moan out of him. My hero.