The Curious Case of Tina Satchwell

ruserious

Tina Satchwell from Youghal in Co. Cork is missing since 20 March. She is reported by her husband, Richard, to have asked him to get groceries from Aldi in Dungarvan. There is a lidl and tesco in Youghal.

Her husband reported her missing 4 days later and claims there are two missing suitcases from their house and that she had been going through a rough time of late.

A few weeks ago, Richard appeared on Crimecall and pleaded with his wife to return home.

Today, Richard has stated he is prepared to take a lie detector test to prove he didn't do it.
Husband of missing Cork woman says he'd be willing to take a lie detector test

There has also been a sudden revelation that a large amount of money is missing from their house. Something which he omitted from the Crimecall interview and has left Tina's family members confused.
Family 'confused' at husband's claims about wife now missing four months - Independent.ie

It is a very curious case, indeed.

artfoley56

Well we all know AGS have an exemplary record on missing persons

luggage

What are you suggesting?

razorblade

Its shocking the amount of missing persons we have for such a small country, it really is.

Happycamping

Tina Satchwell from Youghal in Co. Cork is missing since 20 March. She is reported by her husband, Richard, to have asked him to get groceries from Aldi in Dungarvan. There is a lidl and tesco in Youghal.

Her husband reported her missing 4 days later and claims there are two missing suitcases from their house and that she had been going through a rough time of late.

A few weeks ago, Richard appeared on Crimecall and pleaded with his wife to return home.

Today, Richard has stated he is prepared to take a lie detector test to prove he didn't do it.

There has also been a sudden revelation that a large amount of money is missing from their house. Something which he omitted from the Crimecall interview and has left Tina's family members confused.
Family 'confused' at husband's claims about wife now missing four months - Independent.ie

It is a very curious case, indeed.

Why did he only report her missing 4 days later?

automaticforthepeople

Offering to take a lie detector is pants. Such a device has no standing under Irish law and evidence from them are not accepted as legal proof of anything.
I hope that Mrs Satchwell is found alive and well and that there is an explanation for her disappearance that doesn't require her husbands face in the newspaper.

Peppermint

Know nothing about the case. Is the husband 100%?
How does anyone answer such a slur of a question?

I have no idea, nor do you!
Until I KNOW otherwise the boy is innocent, and should be treated so..
Are you 100%? Can you show you are not on this website trying to deflect?

ottovonbismarck

I didn't see it but I remember him on tv a few weeks back talking about a ew dog or parrot. He seemed a little odd, but then again, who am I to comment on his character!

ruserious

There's enough innuendo in this thread for it to be deleted immediately.
Stating you are prepared to take a lie detector to prove you didn't do it invites innuendo unfortunately.

Henry94.

As a general point it's not useful to offer to take a lie detector test when they have no standing in our legal system.

PeaceGoalie

Has anybody blamed Paul Murphy?
What a sick and stupipd person you must be.

There's enough innuendo in this thread for it to be deleted immediately.
The fella is obviously not an expert in communications. That doesn't affect my argument.
Indeed. This thread reminds me of the Joanna Yeats murder case in Bristol where the media stitched up the landlord in an awful way. The media broken every rule there is attacking the slightly eccentric landlord; another tenant was convicted of the crime and the media had to pay substantial damages.
Stringjack: You might want ot ban me over this as I seem to be calling an idiot and idiot.

Gwannow

I'm not sure if we should be discussing this case here. Armchair detectives don't solve such serious crimes. I suggest we let the Gardai do the investigation.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies