The Danny Healy-Rae thing claims the fairy folk need to be battled to stop fatalities on Kerry roadsDanny Healy-Rae thing cla

Bea C

LISTOWEL MAN

So you are saying it is a mafia type operation ? if you are not part of the family you don't get the work ? why would landowners connive with the Healy Raes ? what is the benefit to them ? Are they being intimidated ? paid off ?

I agree the optics of elected representatives owning companies that bid for contracts that the bodies these people are elected to award looks terrible, no doubt about it, but is there any actual evidence or investigation that shows they are getting contracts they should not be getting, have they been awarded contracts that they were not the cheapest bidder, are the contracts tendered ? Has anyone actually looked into it beyond the obvious optics.
i know a man in Kerry who was on the housing list for 7 years

he got a house in 2016

it made him sick all the letters he received from politicians

like flies around a pot of jam

as if they're friends with him

TheField

Nothing wrong with a bit of respect for raths and other remains left by our forebears. There's a long standing traditional belief that raths or fairy forts are often linked by tunnels, hence the Healy Rae diagnosis on the subsidence.

redneck

i know a man in Kerry who was on the housing list for 7 years

he got a house in 2016

it made him sick all the letters he received from politicians

like flies around a pot of jam

as if they're friends with him
why don't you stand for election yourself- and stop moaning.

redneck

They all do, the ones that don't, don't get reelected.
How does your fellow Kerry man (Listowel) get away with some of the posts that he puts here?

SuirView

Michael Lowry works hard as a constituency TD too.
But we still don't know how he (ex FG Minister Ml Lowry) repaid the FG debt!
Before Lowry, others in FG couldn't even keep the interest repaid!
But ye won't ask the FG'ers on this site.
Why?
What are ye afraid of, the truth?

im axeled

why don't you stand for election yourself- and stop moaning.
due to his supposed position in life he cannot afford to stand, imagne his election leaflets with only anti shinner comments, imagne his interviews on radio kerry and elsewhere, comedy gold, anyways he is worth more to the cromwellians as a poster on certain social media sites

Man or Mouse

But we still don't know how he (ex FG Minister Ml Lowry) repaid the FG debt!
Before Lowry, others in FG couldn't even keep the interest repaid!
But ye won't ask the FG'ers on this site.
Why?
What are ye afraid of, the truth?
So. In the interests of wisdom and knowledge, why don't you tell us?

SuirView

So. In the interests of wisdom and knowledge, why don't you tell us?
FG need to tell us.
Why won't they?
Remember when the findings of the Moriarty Tribunal became public and the new FG TD's looked for FG to take action on ex FG Minister Ml Lowry. Ex FG Minister Ml Lowry came out & just said, I think I'll go & write a book. All the FG senior TD's went missing & they also silenced the new FG TD's!
Why?
Join the dots.
But ye won't ask the FG posters on this site.
Why?

Man or Mouse

Much of the tomfoolery is a bit like Trump's, to distract from other issues. The extent of the government and council contracts Danny has obtained over quite a long spell and the fact that the whole Healy Rae clan in public positions are drawing in around a half a million a year in incomes are things they'd probably prefer be kept out of the public view.

Man or Mouse

FG need to tell us.
Why won't they?
Remember when the findings of the Moriarty Tribunal became public and the new FG TD's looked for FG to take action on ex FG Minister Ml Lowry. Ex FG Minister Ml Lowry came out & just said, I think I'll go & write a book. All the FG senior TD's went missing & they also silenced the new FG TD's!
Why?
Join the dots.
But ye won't ask the FG posters on this site.
Why?
That makes no sense. If you know tell us. I can't be bothered reading up on the whole tribunal to get to one fact. You know the Blueshirts are as likely to do so as Trump is to tell us about his Russian money laundering adventures.

So come on. In the interests of public probity, spit it out, it seems to be bothering you for some time now. Think of how much better you may feel after unburdening yourself.

SuirView

That makes no sense. If you know tell us. I can't be bothered reading up on the whole tribunal to get to one fact. You know the Blueshirts are as likely to do so as Trump is to tell us about his Russian money laundering adventures.

So come on. In the interests of public probity, spit it out, it seems to be bothering you for some time now. Think of how much better you may feel after unburdening yourself.
I'll give you a tip,
Don't waste your time reading a Tribunal report expecting answers on how ex FG Minister repaid the FG debt!
Ask the FG posters on this site.
They might run away at first, but don't forget that if everything was above board, why did they run away or why the secrecy?
It's only 20+ years, what's the secret?

loner

Last year was my first time having a Healy Rae on my ballot paper (the new five-seat constituency of Co. Kerry).
And I chose not to vote that way, but I would rather if Michael was viewed as distinct from Danny.
There is a difference.
Does Michael believe in fairies?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom