The Dear Leader will address the Nation from the bunker at 7pm.

spotty

So it is being reported by Channel 4.

Spotty will listen to it on the wireless. He'd only put his boot through his television, and he cannot afford a new one.

Superindigoman

ahhh the dear leader, yippe, cant wait, will be so interesting and informative, full of passion and hope, ha, and of course were told this by a foreign media outlet

vanla sighs

F*ck that lying b@stard.

sport02

The deeds will be done by then , everything has been quickened up now for the markets tomorrow.

anewbeginning

Is he going to apologise for his role in the banking mess?

Is he going to say he is now heading to the Aras to tender his resignation?

If not, then it's just going to be no different to the bullsh*t we've heard a 1000 times before.

It's two years too late to address the nation. He has lost all credibility and right to be Taoiseach. Time to go.

dalywise

How come the liar is getting free air time 4 days before a by election. Will the other party leaders get a right to reply? This miserable useless incompetent gets to spin and lie again without anybody to contest his lies.

FakeViking

Announcing the new national anthem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPddgVKzLg]YouTube - Haydn Emperor Quartet, 2 mvt - Schostakovich Ensemble[/ame]

carlovian

Cowen to deny reports of bailout.

Also will deny Bertie will resign and will wish the irish football team the best of luck against france in the world cup playoffs.

Im switching off if i havent heard "Im sorry and I resign" in the first 3 minutes.

tribade

Will it be on TV, radio or both? Wonder what is he lying about now?

FakeViking

I thought the nuclear bunker was in Athlone. Wll there be room for Biffo when Lendahand, the Kebab, Mammy O'R and their entire machine lock the doors?

Berty

Cowen to deny reports of bailout.

Also will deny Bertie will resign and will wish the irish football team the best of luck against france in the world cup playoffs.

Im switching off if i havent heard "Im sorry and I resign" in the first 3 minutes.
He will say neither. Save on the electric and turn off now.

Holy Cow

More lies from the discredited ape from Offaly.

ItsLehmansWotDoneIt

MattM

What, Cowen is gonna admit we are not only discussing a bail-out but getting one?

Surely not.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies