• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Debate - part one

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
The debate between McDowell, Rabbitte, Adams and Sargent begins in a few minutes, feel free to give your feedback, comments, jibes, musings and rants here. I ask that we keep to *this* thread only for the duration of the debate.

So, a first for P.ie - this is to be designated the official debate thread.

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
I thought Pat Rabbitte was reading autocue, but Gerry Adams is reading from notes - is his autocue not working, or did Pat not have one?!?!

sodabrab

Not at all Brenners Pat had it off the cuff. I notice Gerry has some notes. Doesn't look good.

Chris_Short

Is it just me or does the set, and the set up, resemble some mid-nineties game show (I'm thinking 'Going for Gold' if anyone can remember that)?

drbob1972

poor performance from adams in open address. normally the man's very slick and smooth