The deplorable standards of the Irish judiciary.

dresden8

Listening to Coveney on RTE now everybody seems to have missed an important point here.

Stated plainly, there is no Irish judge fit to sit on the Appeal Court.

How did this happen?

What is the judges opinion on this bizarre state of affairs?

Mushroom

What did people do with their brain farts before the internet?
Bored their wives/partners/(husband in ger's case) to tears - or to drink.

brughahaha

Listening to Coveney on RTE now everybody seems to have missed an important point here.

Stated plainly, there is no Irish judge fit to sit on the Appeal Court.

How did this happen?

What is the judges opinion on this bizarre state of affairs?
You seem under the misapprehension that the Irish judicial system has something to do with the administration of justice in a modern 21st century democracy ....
when you realise it is a left over and much valued vestige of the English overlord class - a form of judicial tyranny to ensure order as god and English monarchs intended it ,

Its been adapted to suit the new gombeen class of overlords and insiders , castle catholics if you will, to ensure justice is neither affordable or accessible to the plebs and that it is a means of ensuring that those at the top of society face no consequences for their actions ever and all their assets no matter how il gotten are kept

Ireland is a rotten corrupt cesspit , always was , always will be , because the peasants think they arent peasants and think they benefit from the system , whilst being financially raped by those they look up to

brughahaha

Levellers

There are a few who can sit on that particular bench.

Ignoring for the moment the insidious stroke pulling one person not fit to sit on it is Whelan. She has been involved in no end of gaffes during her time as AG and in particular having to make four separate, and contradictory, statements to get her story in line with Enda’s.

In addition are her rubbish advice about Siteserv and the children’s amendment booklet.

Last edited:

Mushroom

Go On , tell us , you have more of an insiders view than most
If you search between your lower legs you'll probably find that missing apostrophe.

Congalltee

You seem under the misapprehension that the Irish judicial system has something to do with the administration of justice in a modern 21st century democracy ....
when you realise it is a left over and much valued vestige of the English overlord class - a form of judicial tyranny to ensure order as god and English monarchs intended it ,

Its been adapted to suit the new gombeen class of overlords and insiders , castle catholics if you will, to ensure justice is neither affordable or accessible to the plebs and that it is a means of ensuring that those at the top of society face no consequences for their actions ever and all their assets no matter how il gotten are kept

Ireland is a rotten corrupt cesspit , always was , always will be , because the peasants think they arent peasants and think they benefit from the system , whilst being financially raped by those they look up to
What have you against full stops (and reasoned coherent evidence based argument)?

brughahaha

If you search between your lower legs you'll probably find that missing apostrophe.
No i have between my legs a larger version of whats between your shoulder blades

brughahaha

What have you against full stops (and reasoned coherent evidence based argument)?
Stunning riposte ...right up their with your usual braindead offerings ...you're nothing if not consistent(ly stupid)

Mushroom

No i have between my legs a larger version of whats between your shoulder blades
A big dagger?

You poor thing. My commiserations to your partner.

brughahaha

A big dagger?

You poor thing. My commiserations to your partner.
Your comprehension skills are as piss poor as your posts i see

brughahaha

You flatter me the with attention on my posts, but I've no idea about your form or who you are.
Probably because I ignore everything you write as its adolescent braindead nonsense and puerile tripe ...if you ever get beyond venting some ad hominem crap , that is ...which is rare

Mushroom

Your comprehension skills are as piss poor as your posts i see
I keep you out of my 'ignore' skip only because I know that you are so comprehensively obnoxious that you'd annoy the other occupants. And, much as I despise them, I wouldn't dream of inflicting you on them.

Is your mother still on those strong anti-depressants that she had prescribed soon after you had learned to talk?

Congalltee

Probably because I ignore everything you write as its adolescent braindead nonsense and puerile tripe ...if you ever get beyond venting some ad hominem crap , that is ...which is rare
I only realised you exist 10 minutes ago, but you appear to have some longstanding grudge against or you're confusing me with someone who cares what you reproduce from your random thoughts in semi literate form.

brughahaha

I keep you out of my 'ignore' skip only because I know that you are so comprehensively obnoxious that you'd annoy the other occupants. And, much as I despise them, I wouldn't dream of inflicting you on them.

Is your mother still on those strong anti-depressants that she had prescribed soon after you had learned to talk?
Whatever you complete braindead muppet ...btw your ignore list isnt an actual place , but given your self delusions its understandable you think it is ..... :roll:

Sinking to insulting someones parents when losing on an anonymous website ....Nice .... really shows you up for the deranged, intelectual pygmy and scumbag that you really are ....innit

brughahaha

I only realised you exist 10 minutes ago, but you appear to have some longstanding grudge against or you're confusing me with someone who cares what you reproduce from your random thoughts in semi literate form.
Eventually youll post something non ad hominem on this site ...Ive a memory , you stand out as a particularly stupid and idiotic poster ....sin é ....now if youve something to say on the topic ...unlikely i know ......go for it ....otherwise address your moronic ramblings and personal opinions to someone who cares

PeaceGoalie

Two good posts and a lot of follow up insults, several of which were witty for a change. A lot of negatives could be said about the judiciary but the weathr is too nice

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies