The DUP and loyalist paramilitaries

AhNowStop

Mrs Foster was among those who addressed the mourners, recalling Mr Frazer, who she had one time represented as a lawyer, as someone who fought for justice.

“We have heard today that William was fearless, and he was. William was fearless and he never gave up on fighting for justice,” she said.

“Despite all the hatred and and all the bile that was directed at him from republicans, he kept going.

“We have all lost someone who was witty, original, unvarnished yes, but was very much the real thing.

“I will very much miss William for many reasons.”

Im sure ye will Arlene I m sure ye will :rolleyes:

I havent noticed but have any of the main unionist parties came out to call him out for what he actually was ? :unsure:

Mickeymac

Willie McCrea is another DUP man who has a lot of skeletons in the closet:

This clown, believe it or not, as a Westminster MP, called for RAF air strikes on Nationalist town and villages along the 300 mile British border in Ireland.

Mickeymac

Mrs Foster was among those who addressed the mourners, recalling Mr Frazer, who she had one time represented as a lawyer, as someone who fought for justice.

“We have heard today that William was fearless, and he was. William was fearless and he never gave up on fighting for justice,” she said.

“Despite all the hatred and and all the bile that was directed at him from republicans, he kept going.

“We have all lost someone who was witty, original, unvarnished yes, but was very much the real thing.

“I will very much miss William for many reasons.”

Im sure ye will Arlene I m sure ye will :rolleyes:

I havent noticed but have any of the main unionist parties came out to call him out for what he actually was ? :unsure:

This is simply just another case of gross Unionist hypocrisy, disgusting as a matter of fact.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies