• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

the DUPlicitous thread

AhNowStop

Your patter is almost as funny as your predictions. Almost.
Is the reason you cant respond to my post because:-

a/ You simply cant follow it?

b/ You can follow it but cant dispute it?

c/ Your parole officer/social worker is coming round at 5pm and you simply havent the time ?

btw, Jail or sectioned? .. do let me know wont you there's a good lad :wink:

Mickeymac

Is the reason you cant respond to my post because:-

a/ You simply cant follow it?

b/ You can follow it but cant dispute it?

c/ Your parole officer/social worker is coming round at 5pm and you simply havent the time ?

btw, Jail or sectioned? .. do let me know wont you there's a good lad :wink:

Smart money is on "c" sir.:giggle:

SgtBilko

….. but cant dispute it?......
Can't dispute what? There is nothing in your backward posts that is worthy of addressing. Your posts are devoid of facts. You merely post your own bigoted opinions based on delusional wishful thinking. You also post predictions. You have admitted to being wrong in your predictions.....neither of us 'dispute' that.

Fill your boots though and continue to pretend that the DUP calling the shots and shaping your future is what you really wanted all along (snigger). I'll continue to call that bs.....you fool no-one.

Now slide on and stop wasting my time. :thumbsup:

rem81

Oh seriously? Your profile says you're from Derry, but maybe you're just another troll. I'd have to give a fake name for one thing. I'm not actually called Petaljam IRL. :roll:
lenny murphy

Gerry adams

eamon Collins

u sarcastic moaner

and why would yer name by known by everyone there

Last edited:

AhNowStop

Can't dispute what? There is nothing in your backward posts that is worthy of addressing. Your posts are devoid of facts. You merely post your own bigoted opinions based on delusional wishful thinking. You also post predictions. You have admitted to being wrong in your predictions.....neither of us 'dispute' that.

Fill your boots though and continue to pretend that the DUP calling the shots and shaping your future is what you really wanted all along (snigger). I'll continue to call that bs.....you fool no-one.

Now slide on and stop wasting my time. :thumbsup:
Ok sonny I get it, you just can’t dispute or even address my points ... no surprise there as all you have it bigotry, insecurity & hate ... zero substance but that’s fair enough I suppose for a poor uneducated eejit like yourself ,,,, look at what you’re reduced to ffs :roll:

Stop with the hate and try to educate yourself ... you’ll be a better person for it!

Mickeymac

Ok sonny I get it, you just can’t dispute or even address my points ... no surprise there as all you have it bigotry, insecurity & hate ... zero substance but that’s fair enough I suppose for a poor uneducated eejit like yourself ,,,, look at what you’re reduced to ffs :roll:

Stop with the hate and try to educate yourself ... you’ll be a better person for it!

What is the point ANS.....really, the guy has terminal hatred in his body which seemingly is unremovable.......

Emily Davison

There's history there. NI fans used boo Neil Lennon when he played for them because he played for Celtic. He was also the subject of a death threat issued by the LVF.

As I have said the IFA have made huge efforts to rid the game of this type of sectarianism and that should be noted and the GAWA fans were a credit to their team and country in France in 2016.

However, just last year, this gent turned up to a Republic of Ireland v Northern Ireland "friendly" in the AVIVA waving the flag of the Parachute Regiment who, as you well know, are notorious for their killing of civilians in controversial circumstances in Ireland.

View attachment 1734

Football fans in Derry aren't going to rush to support the same team as that gent.
Sorry now Paddy but one idiot doesn’t prove what you’re saying.

In what era was Neil Lennon playing and is it different now? Actually this reminds me somewhat of Ferguson and when he was managing either Celtic or rangers. Dreadful carry over on. I for my sins read his book I think it must have been.

Surely it’s dufferent his, all the supporters of the soccer can’t be just Protestants.

Emily Davison

Don't ye think tis about time the FAI did the same?...

[video=youtube;gu71vPj4rhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu71vPj4rhI[/video]

FAI chief executive John Delaney has apologised after being recorded performing a song written in tribute to an IRA hunger striker of the 1980s

Video: Ireland football chief sparks controversy by singing pro-Republican song - Telegraph

[video=youtube;aLUEJ0aNfCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLUEJ0aNfCI[/video]
That last clip, which I’m not opening looks dreadful. My husband loves soccer and has been to a few Ireland matches, they are nothing like what you’re suggesting. Shure there would be singing and great craic but people are primarily there for the team, and religion or politics don’t enter into it.

The Delany thing was nothing, you’re not being serious using that. He explained it very clearly.

AhNowStop

What is the point ANS.....really, the guy has terminal hatred in his body which seemingly is unremovable.......
I believe the answer is education & living somewhere else for a while ... maybe the North Pole or somewhere :unsure: lol

Paddyc

So IF they don't the sectarianism tis ok with you then....
I commented on the song. Does it celebrate the deliberate murder of civilians like the tool with the parachute regiment flag?

Did they sing it to NI fans at the friendly or were they too busy flying a flag with a balaclava on it?

Paddyc

Sorry now Paddy but one idiot doesn’t prove what you’re saying.

In what era was Neil Lennon playing and is it different now? Actually this reminds me somewhat of Ferguson and when he was managing either Celtic or rangers. Dreadful carry over on. I for my sins read his book I think it must have been.

Surely it’s dufferent his, all the supporters of the soccer can’t be just Protestants.
The Neil Lennon thing happened in the early 2000’s.

The NI team have GSTQ as their anthem and fly the flag of the defunct Stormont parliament. When NI play England do they play GSTQ twice? They sing a song to the head of the Church of England and that’s not sectarian?

SideysGhost

Only in very recent years have they made any sort of effort to clean up their act. For many many decades NI supporters were predominantly tattooed UVF/UDA thugs with sectarian chants about being up to their knees in Fenian blood, waving the flag of the disbanded apartheid Old Stormont, Nazi salutes, singing GSTQ. They didn't want a Fenian about the place and made that very, very, very clear.

In the early 90s the Republic had to play the North in qualifiers for some tournament or other, WC or Euros I can't remember. The atmosphere was poisonous with violent Loyalism hurling abuse at the Republic's players - and racist abuse at...Paul McGrath or Phil Babb, not sure, maybe both..

When I was growing up no northern Catholic would support those murderous vermin, not in a million years. When Derry City was rebooted and returned to league soccer in the early 80s, they joined the southern league, not the northern, because of the extreme risk of injury and death and riots at every. single. game. if they had to play the northern clubs, most of whom are/were vehemently Loyalist in their support. That's the reality of NI soccer, as it was lived and breathed by Northern Catholics, for generations.

Over the last 15 years or so the NI team been making some sort of an effort to discourage the more vocal Loyalist violent scum element of their support after the Neil Lennon incidents and discourage the overt sectarianism. Maybe some younger northern Catholics with no memory of the old days may support them now. For someone my age it'll be a cold day in hell before I give anything but the middle finger to the whole misbegotten toxic clusterfnck that is NI soccer.

Emily Davison

The Neil Lennon thing happened in the early 2000’s.

The NI team have GSTQ as their anthem and fly the flag of the defunct Stormont parliament. When NI play England do they play GSTQ twice? They sing a song to the head of the Church of England and that’s not sectarian?

I had to figure out Gstq for a minute!

Can we not move on. Would that happen to a Neil L today is surely the question, if not, then we must move on and stop looking back. Otherwise we will never progress.

So let’s take gstq, it’s played for England, but not Scotland or Wales. So that’s straight away weird. So then one asks is that designedly so, I’d have to say it must be, given what you and others posted earlier. So how does one get around that, having a song for the six counties I suppose. Sonething like Danny Boy, which I personally would prefer over ANB.

And as for flags, surely a flag could be created that everybody would be happy with. Is that not possible. Even the Irish flag has orange in it. To represent Protestants. Funnily enough firvPaddys day last year we were organizing something her, I made sure to buy both orange and green serviettes, to represent all sides.

Emily Davison

Only in very recent years have they made any sort of effort to clean up their act. For many many decades NI supporters were predominantly tattooed UVF/UDA thugs with sectarian chants about being up to their knees in Fenian blood, waving the flag of the disbanded apartheid Old Stormont, Nazi salutes, singing GSTQ. They didn't want a Fenian about the place and made that very, very, very clear.

In the early 90s the Republic had to play the North in qualifiers for some tournament or other, WC or Euros I can't remember. The atmosphere was poisonous with violent Loyalism hurling abuse at the Republic's players - and racist abuse at...Paul McGrath or Phil Babb, not sure, maybe both..

When I was growing up no northern Catholic would support those murderous vermin, not in a million years. When Derry City was rebooted and returned to league soccer in the early 80s, they joined the southern league, not the northern, because of the extreme risk of injury and death and riots at every. single. game. if they had to play the northern clubs, most of whom are/were vehemently Loyalist in their support. That's the reality of NI soccer, as it was lived and breathed by Northern Catholics, for generations.

Over the last 15 years or so the NI team been making some sort of an effort to discourage the more vocal Loyalist violent scum element of their support after the Neil Lennon incidents and discourage the overt sectarianism. Maybe some younger northern Catholics with no memory of the old days may support them now. For someone my age it'll be a cold day in hell before I give anything but the middle finger to the whole misbegotten toxic clusterfnck that is NI soccer.

So that’s good then isn’t it, personally I can’t abide soccer. Seen too much uncouth behavior. Himself wanted to see Man U once, was in England, couldn’t get a ticket, went into the a gunners pub, but kept absolutely motionless when Man U scored, coz he’d a been lunched. Literally. Also got to see English ‘supporters’ here, pure violence, from the usual suspects looking for trouble. Water cannon, batons, tear gas etc.

So really it’s soccer seems in particular to attract the wrong types, same in other countries too, saw (the city, I’m not going to matches) Barcelona when they lost to Real Madrid, unbelievable.

Never saw or heard that with rugby, nor with the Irish soccer team who have always been a credit. (Hubby got to see the epic Italian game in the nineties in NJ. Giants stadium)

SgtBilko

:lol: What an utter load of bitter, bigoted nonsense...based entirely on your own sectarian prejudices. I'd hazard a guess that you've never been to an NI game in your life.

Interesting that you come out with all that bile but question me when I state that I do not support the Ireland rugby team for similar reasons, regarding flags and anthems.

Anyway, I'll leave you to stew in your own bile...I'm settling down nicely here in time to watch England pump you f"ckers.

Lovely.

Niall996

The NI football team need to ditch GSTQ as a starter if they have any chance of being a team that can be supported by both sides of the community. The fact that they won't say it all. Clearly a PUL sectarian front.

Talk Back

:lol: What an utter load of bitter, bigoted nonsense...based entirely on your own sectarian prejudices. I'd hazard a guess that you've never been to an NI game in your life.

Interesting that you come out with all that bile but question me when I state that I do not support the Ireland rugby team for similar reasons, regarding flags and anthems.

Anyway, I'll leave you to stew in your own bile...I'm settling down nicely here in time to watch England pump you f"ckers.

Lovely.
Good to see Unionists playing for Ireland - SEE, it's not that bad bending the knee after all.

If locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland can assimilate into Ireland's rugby team - why can't the planted ones assimilate into Ireland???