• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

the DUPlicitous thread

Talk Back

Get that rammed right up ye, dirtbags.
We Irish are going to make you ex-Unionists our bitches soon - Unionism in Ireland is FINISHED.

Irish people will be the VOTING majority in the occupied 6 counties of Ireland by 2022 - just a mere 36 months from now.

Irish people vote for Nationalist political parties - Unionists will soon be ruled by Irish people in the north.

And as sure as night follows day - the first chance we get, the people of this country, north and south, will vote the occupied 6 counties back into a reunified Ireland - AND the EU.

Just a few days ago on BBC radio, one of England's former Under-Secretaries in Ireland stated that Nationalists will be the majority in the occupied 6 counties of Ireland in 2 to 3 years. 44 minutes in. Talkback - 16/01/2019 - BBC Sounds

If Stormont is not up and running by 2022, there will NEVER ever be a Unionist pm in the north again.

Hahahahahaha

Talk Back

I have considerable liking for Leo, and I voted Remain, but I am afraid he is not privy to UK military deployments.

There will be no British troops manning customs posts or enforcing the border. This is not the troubles.
You are a fool if you think that Irish people will meekly allow checkpoints to be rebuilt in Ireland. People such as 'Border Communities Against Brexit' and other patriotic Irish people will not tolerate the partition of Ireland part 2.

There will be blood if not war.

Talk Back

Good luck but you're responding with a lying, brain dead cretin who is beyond educating. He is wrong on both points. It's clear to all which troops Varadkar meant and where Barnier was hinting about regarding checks.

In any case it's all good, a time limited or revised backstop is on the way. Ye ha!
Poor Unionist - totally deluded.

SgtBilko

Lol. Whilst Unionists can point at a list, as long as your arm, of convicted Republican terrorist murderers calling the shots within the CNR community..... you can point to a badly photoshopped bit of fake news? Lol

Try harder. False equivalences and fake news just don't cut it. *thumbsup*

between the bridges

Only in very recent years have they made any sort of effort to clean up their act. For many many decades NI supporters were predominantly tattooed UVF/UDA thugs with sectarian chants about being up to their knees in Fenian blood, waving the flag of the disbanded apartheid Old Stormont, Nazi salutes, singing GSTQ. They didn't want a Fenian about the place and made that very, very, very clear.

In the early 90s the Republic had to play the North in qualifiers for some tournament or other, WC or Euros I can't remember. The atmosphere was poisonous with violent Loyalism hurling abuse at the Republic's players - and racist abuse at...Paul McGrath or Phil Babb, not sure, maybe both..

When I was growing up no northern Catholic would support those murderous vermin, not in a million years. When Derry City was rebooted and returned to league soccer in the early 80s, they joined the southern league, not the northern, because of the extreme risk of injury and death and riots at every. single. game. if they had to play the northern clubs, most of whom are/were vehemently Loyalist in their support. That's the reality of NI soccer, as it was lived and breathed by Northern Catholics, for generations.

Over the last 15 years or so the NI team been making some sort of an effort to discourage the more vocal Loyalist violent scum element of their support after the Neil Lennon incidents and discourage the overt sectarianism. Maybe some younger northern Catholics with no memory of the old days may support them now. For someone my age it'll be a cold day in hell before I give anything but the middle finger to the whole misbegotten toxic clusterfnck that is NI soccer.
As a OWC fan, who's actually been to the games (missed about 4/5 home games in 38 years) this is just a complete load of ballix from a bitter kant on the other side of the world, and as for 'that night in nov' shite I was at that game and had two ROI fans sitting in front of me. So jog along ye swivel eyed sheep worrying moon licking windy howling tool...

Oh a side note thon 12 month ban ye got has just flew in...

Mickeymac

As a OWC fan, who's actually been to the games (missed about 4/5 home games in 38 years) this is just a complete load of ballix from a bitter kant on the other side of the world, and as for 'that night in nov' shite I was at that game and had two ROI fans sitting in front of me. So jog along ye swivel eyed sheep worrying moon licking windy howling tool...

Lying will do your case no good whatsoever as the verdict on your "night of shame" in Nov '93 has been confirmed World wide with basic facts and the all seeing eye of camera evidence together with the victims.

2lazy

"Gregory Campbell has said he has serious concerns about the "lack of transparency" at the BBC in Northern Ireland.

The DUP MP accused the broadcaster of refusing to answer questions about how contracts for programmes are awarded and financed."

:redface:

2lazy

"For many many decades NI supporters were predominantly tattooed UVF/UDA thugs with sectarian chants about being up to their knees in Fenian blood, waving the flag of the disbanded apartheid Old Stormont, Nazi salutes, singing GSTQ. They didn't want a Fenian about the place and made that very, very, very clear."

I think you just made his point

between the bridges

"For many many decades NI supporters were predominantly tattooed UVF/UDA thugs with sectarian chants about being up to their knees in Fenian blood, waving the flag of the disbanded apartheid Old Stormont, Nazi salutes, singing GSTQ. They didn't want a Fenian about the place and made that very, very, very clear."

I think you just made his point
Pffft, moi has only the wan tattoo cara and it says ''Welcome to the lakeland kingdom, Northern Ireland, moi hopes you enjoy your stay'', mind ye in this cold weather ye only see the ''W''...

AhNowStop

poor bastid .. imagine having to sit through 38 years of that sh1te :eek2: ... no wonder he's a gibbering loon :confused2:

rem81

AhNowStop

:) More hilarity with looper crackpots on talkback ... yesterday it was the monumentally ludicrous David "the goat" McNarry and today we have the fantastically insecure, highly irate & increasingly desperate wee red faced Nelson "the world's only 6000 yrs old" McCausland ... a joy to behold :laugh:

Wee Nelsons column was right up today as he fought off all & sundry, including an English chap called David Green (author & director of Civitas) who dared suggest a border poll .... as per usual, wee Nelson didnt/couldnt attack the message but tried his wee heart out to attack (tell lies about) the messenger :?

one of the most pathetic displays yet .. feck they really are lost :roll:

e.g. 22 mins in :? hilarious
Talkback - 06/02/2019 - BBC Sounds

Mickeymac

:) More hilarity with looper crackpots on talkback ... yesterday it was the monumentally ludicrous David "the goat" McNarry and today we have the fantastically insecure, highly irate & increasingly desperate wee red faced Nelson "the world's only 6000 yrs old" McCausland ... a joy to behold :laugh:

Wee Nelsons column was right up today as he fought off all & sundry, including an English chap called David Green (author & director of Civitas) who dared suggest a border poll .... as per usual, wee Nelson didnt/couldnt attack the message but tried his wee heart out to attack (tell lies about) the messenger :?

one of the most pathetic displays yet .. feck they really are lost :roll:

e.g. 22 mins in :? hilarious
Talkback - 06/02/2019 - BBC Sounds

Tempo gaining momentum ANS, laughs guaranteed in the coming weeks.:D

Talk Back

Pffft, moi has only the wan tattoo cara and it says ''Welcome to the lakeland kingdom, Northern Ireland, moi hopes you enjoy your stay'', mind ye in this cold weather ye only see the ''W''...
Who are you foreigners in our country to welcome anyone to any part of Ireland???

Mind your own business.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies