• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

the DUPlicitous thread

SgtBilko

Oh why won't nationalists support OWC?

It's not fair.....
I couldn't give two fecks whether nationalists support NI or not. Being from a foreign country it's hard to see why you care in any case. Look back in the thread, you're the one gurning and trying to justify why I should support the 'Ireland' Rugby team. :thumbsup:

How'd the match go by the way?

Paddyc

I couldn't give two fecks whether nationalists support NI or not. Being from a foreign country it's hard to see why you care in any case. Look back in the thread, you're the one gurning and trying to justify why I should support the 'Ireland' Rugby team. :thumbsup:

How'd the match go by the way?
I couldn't give a flying fúck if you support Irish Rugby or not, if anything, you not being there means one less ************************************************ at the table and as I recall you asked "Ask Internet hard man, PaddyC, if he shares your view and supports the NI Football Team."

Just to confirm for the hard of understanding, I don't, along with almost half the population of NI which is a concern for the powers that be in NI football, but you of course know better.

We lost the match, beaten by a better team which happens in sport and life goes on.

Any day I'm not you is a good day.

Jog on.

SgtBilko

I couldn't give a flying fúck if you support Irish Rugby or not, if anything, you not being there means one less ************************************************ at the table and as I recall you asked "Ask Internet hard man, PaddyC, if he shares your view and supports the NI Football Team."

Just to confirm for the hard of understanding, I don't, along with almost half the population of NI which is a concern for the powers that be in NI football, but you of course know better.

We lost the match, beaten by a better team which happens in sport and life goes on.

Any day I'm not you is a good day.

Jog on.
:lol: 'Internet hard man' sums you up nicely fella.
You couldn't 'give a flying feck whether I support Ireland or not',..... but, apparently I don't support the dross because....
Because he's a bitter little pr1ck.
I get ya Paddy. Now give your fanny a wipe and have a lie down.....tough guy. :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

death or glory

You couldn't 'give a flying feck whether I support Ireland or not',..... but, apparently I don't support the dross because....

I get ya Paddy. Now give your fanny a wipe and have a lie down.....tough guy. :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He shoots, he scores.

rem81

I have great respect for the loyalist community, immense. And my girlfriend is a local activist for the UUP. But you are extremely bigoted in your views against Catholics. Its obvious you were a member of the sectarian UDR militia. I also have no doubt you are a member of some orange lodge order. Your constant paranoid ravings is very disturbing and honestly quite offence to even the good people of your community. I unironically wonder if you have PTSD from the car bomb and checking under the car for bombs for decades, do you still check with a mirror even today? You are quite a disturbed individual.

Last edited:

death or glory

Thanks for your support in dividing the funding between both associations that cover the area of Northern Ireland.
That's even a stupid question for your standards.

Newrybhoy

Do you think that the funding for NI football should be divided between the two football associations on the Island?
The Republic of Ireland football team , I take it you are referring to?

The answer is in the name.

You'll find it was South who are the cause of their being 2 teams on the island.

And I don't think we would want to be involved with such a debt ridden and dishonoured organisation.

McSlaggart

The Republic of Ireland football team , I take it you are referring to?

The answer is in the name.

You'll find it was South who are the cause of their being 2 teams on the island.

And I don't think we would want to be involved with such a debt ridden and dishonoured organisation.
Do you have a link to support that claim? Without checking I thought the split was about IFA in the Belfast area not playing a match in Dublin as had already been agreed.

SgtBilko

It will be interesting to see if SgtBilko can come up with a reason why the NI only association should get all the funding.
Errr... because we live in Northern Ireland. The FAI is no more entitled to funding from NI taxpayers than the French FA is entitled to funding from Spanish residents.

Hope that helps.

SgtBilko

He couldn’t score in a brothel and you’re worse traipsing after him like a little puppy looking for the occasional pat on the head.
Take your loss, hard man, fix your panties and lie down. :thumbsup:

Newrybhoy

Do you have a link to support that claim? Without checking I thought the split was about IFA in the Belfast area not playing a match in Dublin as had already been agreed.
It's the oldest of old news. Look it up yourself.

mac tíre