• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

the DUPlicitous thread

death or glory

DOGgy can answer for him......

Okay, fair enough.
Now that's some comeback.
Must try harder, as your wife would say.

Talk Back

The Republic of Ireland football team , I take it you are referring to?

The answer is in the name.

You'll find it was South who are the cause of their being 2 teams on the island.

And I don't think we would want to be involved with such a debt ridden and dishonoured organisation.
If by "island" you mean Ireland - why not just say Ireland.

Just to remind you Unionists - Ireland is the country you are squatting in.

AhNowStop

Sure why would they discuss the economic prosperity of anyone else but themselves .. their nests are well feathered .. loopers like the dog, newrybhollicks and the increasingly disturbed bilko are the ones that will suffer ... but the sheepish cretins will still vote for the festering crackpots next time out .. this is the level of bigotry & intelligence we're dealing with unfortunately .. ah well :roll:

its all backfiring on them in historic proportions .. which explains the increased hysteria from our resident loyalists scummers .. class :whistling:

Mickeymac

Sure why would they discuss the economic prosperity of anyone else but themselves .. their nests are well feathered .. loopers like the dog, newrybhollicks and the increasingly disturbed bilko are the ones that will suffer ... but the sheepish cretins will still vote for the festering crackpots next time out .. this is the level of bigotry & intelligence we're dealing with unfortunately .. ah well :roll:

its all backfiring on them in historic proportions .. which explains the increased hysteria from our resident loyalists scummers .. class :whistling:

Concur,

Any Brexit will undoubtedly have repercussions for the most vulnerable in society, I wonder who the first Brexiteer will be to say to the cannon fodder........"Let them eat cake"

:lol::lol::lol:

bang bang

:lol: What an utter load of bitter, bigoted nonsense...based entirely on your own sectarian prejudices. I'd hazard a guess that you've never been to an NI game in your life.

Interesting that you come out with all that bile but question me when I state that I do not support the Ireland rugby team for similar reasons, regarding flags and anthems.

Anyway, I'll leave you to stew in your own bile...I'm settling down nicely here in time to watch England pump you f"ckers.

Lovely.
You f&ckers? Are including Best, Stockdale etc in that statement, you brain dead clown.

AhNowStop

I just wanted to post the word DUPlicitous as its not allowed on IPO :eek2: lol ...

so its good that this site is up again .. well done to whoever done it :wink:

Mickeymac

I just wanted to post the word DUPlicitous as its not allowed on IPO :eek2: lol ...

so its good that this site is up again .. well done to whoever done it :wink:

Forgive me ANS for laughing sir, but that was funny.:D

bang bang

Do you have a link to support that claim? Without checking I thought the split was about IFA in the Belfast area not playing a match in Dublin as had already been agreed.
Soccer really is a little bitches sport, if it was up to me I'd ban it!

AhNowStop

I was just thin

I'd say blinkers has never scored, unless you count sheep, goats or blow up dolls!
only seeing this now .. my quote alert function doesn't seem to be "alerting" :rolleyes: lol

as for Blinkers ... he's just a perfect example of how muddled the ole brain can get after years of hate filled bile smothering it .. poor wee creater 😞