The DUPlicitous thread

AhNowStop

Well would you Adam & Eve it eh, looks like they're at it again be jaysus ... :eek:

DUP refuses to clarify councillor's Cricket World Cup trip paid for by Belfast International Airport

CONCERNS have been raised after a DUP councillor took a short break valued at Β£2000 and paid for by Belfast International Airport weeks after proposing to adopt a recommendation to refuse a planning application from a rival business.

Mickeymac

Well stone the crows they're at it again :eek:

DUP MLA's sideline business lobbying for planning applicants

is there no end to their DUPlicity and greed :unsure:

Indeed sir, sounds like more paws in the cookie jar, another inquiry perhaps?

[QUOTE[/Sir Alistair Graham, the former head of a public standards watchdog, said it appeared to be a "major conflict of interest" and a breach of the assembly code of conduct, which prohibits paid advocacy.QUOTE]

AhNowStop

Indeed sir, sounds like more paws in the cookie jar, another inquiry perhaps?

[QUOTE[/Sir Alistair Graham, the former head of a public standards watchdog, said it appeared to be a "major conflict of interest" and a breach of the assembly code of conduct, which prohibits paid advocacy.QUOTE]
there seems to be no end to it .. some would call it institutionalised corruption :unsure:

its their sense of entitlement that gets me .. its like that moron in the video saying protestants should be able to burn bonefires wherever they want .. shocking stuff altogether

Mickeymac

there seems to be no end to it .. some would call it institutionalised corruption :unsure:

its their sense of entitlement that gets me .. its like that moron in the video saying protestants should be able to burn bonefires wherever they want .. shocking stuff altogether

Indeed sir, corrupt statelet needs to end, fraudsters locked up and Irish unity to become No1 issue for the people of Ireland.

AhNowStop

Ah would ye look who the eejits let on Brit TV :love: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Dont ye just love to see the knuckledraggers make a holy show of themselves :cool:

Mickeymac

Ah would ye look who the eejits let on Brit TV :love: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Dont ye just love to see the knuckledraggers make a holy show of themselves :cool:

You simply could not make it up.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mickeymac

Mickeymac

Mickeymac

Observer B

Here's something from the past which is worth mentioning:

Back in 1994 the UDA published a doomsday plan which involved the repartition of "Ulster" in order to ensure a wholly protestant state. The plan advocated the ethnic cleansing of Catholics from the new state where they would be "expelled, nullified or interned". Consider for a second what they meant by "nullified"

Sammy Wilson advocated this plan, based on his comments (included in the linked article above) he seemed to think that the UDA were being forward thinking.

Last edited:

Eire1976

Back in 1994 the UDA published a doomsday plan which involved the repartition of "Ulster" in order to ensure a wholly protestant state. The plan advocated the ethnic cleansing of Catholics from the new state where they would be "expelled, nullified or interned". Consider for a second what they meant by "nullified"

Sammy Wilson advocated this plan, based on his comments (included in the linked article above) he seemed to think that the UDA were being forward thinking.
It's long been known that "Loyalists" are kept in the background as a threat to the Irish government, if it were to start rallying the Irish in the North, for a push for unity.

It's time that the Irish state readied itself for this eventuality.

Time to bring back the northern Brigade and train men from the NE in Army training camps, as was done before.
They can be the eyes and ears of the Irish state, and when the fated day does come, the first to take action.

EnglishObserver

I'm not sure whether Sammy was advocating a new smaller Ulster containg no Iish Nationalists or just a new smaller Ulster.

Personally I'd look at rolling the border back a few (maybe 20) miles transferring a large number of Nationalists into The ROI. I would, of course, give these border areas a vote on this issue, but I'm sure given the views expressed by Nationalists/Republicans on this forum, that they'd jump at the chance to join The ROI.

The west side of The Foyle contains 60 000 people of RC heritage for instance and very few of Protestant heritage - so it it would make sense to transfer them.

EnglishObserver

It's long been known that "Loyalists" are kept in the background as a threat to the Irish government, if it were to start rallying the Irish in the North, for a push for unity.

It's time that the Irish state readied itself for this eventuality.

Time to bring back the northern Brigade and train men from the NE in Army training camps, as was done before.
They can be the eyes and ears of the Irish state, and when the fated day does come, the first to take action.
Ye, they'll probably be as effective as The British Army against PIRA - or even worse.

AhNowStop

I'm not sure whether Sammy was advocating a new smaller Ulster containg no Iish Nationalists or just a new smaller Ulster.

Personally I'd look at rolling the border back a few (maybe 20) miles transferring a large number of Nationalists into The ROI. I would, of course, give these border areas a vote on this issue, but I'm sure given the views expressed by Nationalists/Republicans on this forum, that they'd jump at the chance to join The ROI.

The west side of The Foyle contains 60 000 people of RC heritage for instance and very few of Protestant heritage - so it it would make sense to transfer them.
Ah poor lad, tis an awful pity for you that thats not on the table eh wee son πŸ˜‰

but you keep deluding yourself .. no harm in that I suppose :whistle:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies