The DUPlicitous thread

EnglishObserver

Ah poor lad, tis an awful pity for you that thats not on the table eh wee son 😉

but you keep deluding yourself .. no harm in that I suppose :whistle:
Every thing's on the table old boy - read your history books...

EnglishObserver

😂 in your wee head maybe 😂

Ye see right there is you wee loyalist eejits' problem wee son .. its not 1690 nor 1921 anymore .. do catch up 😉
Keep thinking that if you like - all evidence says otherwise - and I'm not just talking about Ulster - ALL evidence says otherwise.

Paddyc

Every thing's on the table old boy - read your history books...
I hate to break it to you, but the British Government are not going to get into a row with the EU and the US by breaching the fundamental terms of the GFA solely to satisfy your fantasies of an ethnically cleansed lesser ulster, especially as the fastest growing nationalist vote is in the eastern half of NI.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

Mickeymac

I hate to break it to you, but the British Government are not going to get into a row with the EU and the US by breaching the fundamental terms of the GFA solely to satisfy your fantasies of an ethnically cleansed lesser ulster, especially as the fastest growing nationalist vote is in the eastern half of NI.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

Boris and Nancy have told them that in very clear terms but as usual....they don't seem to get it.
;)

EnglishObserver

Not. Going. To. Happen.
You have a touching faith in The UK State - well done...

Talk Back

I'm not sure whether Sammy was advocating a new smaller Ulster containg no Iish Nationalists or just a new smaller Ulster.

Personally I'd look at rolling the border back a few (maybe 20) miles transferring a large number of Nationalists into The ROI. I would, of course, give these border areas a vote on this issue, but I'm sure given the views expressed by Nationalists/Republicans on this forum, that they'd jump at the chance to join The ROI.

The west side of The Foyle contains 60 000 people of RC heritage for instance and very few of Protestant heritage - so it it would make sense to transfer them.
Why don't we Irish just repatriate you foreigners out of Ireland to your homeland in Britain.

You foreigners don't belong in Ireland in the first instance - the problem you Unionists are causing us Irish people in our own country, Ireland - solved!

Talk Back

Whose Nancy and why would any future Loyalist bombers and gun men listen to her?
Just try - make our day.

You are on your own this time - no mama-britannia's skirt to hide under - no British army mutiny either like in 1914.

In fact, it will be the British army that will put manners on you Unionist terrorists before the hand-back of the 6 occupied counties to the Irish people.

Last edited:

Paddyc

I have no faith in the British state to do the right thing, but East Northern Ireland or lesser ulster isn’t the prize you seem to think it is. The Brits will drop you the second they have a plausible excuse to. They’re not going to countenance the embarrassment of being found guilty of war crimes to hold onto Antrim, East Derry and North Down.

More than anything else, at a critical time for the City, they’re not going to risk ‘bag stuff in London’ to keep a few bigots in Belfast happy.

You’re on your own.

Tick tock.

Mickeymac

Whose Nancy and why would any future Loyalist bombers and gun men listen to her?

The speaker of the HOR cares nothing whether scumbag unionist bombers listen to her or not, but, trust me, the British PM, whether it be Jeremy or Boris will be listening and hearing loud and clear from Nancy, in what action to take as regards such scum who threaten peace in Ireland.

That I can tell you mange.👍👍👍

AhNowStop

Only you silly wee loyalists trust the Brits and look where that’s got you ... wee brick, Sammy & Jeffrey on crying “don’t leave us” every day in the HoC 😂
and their pathetic bitterness brought it all on themselves

nationalists don’t trust the Brits at all but we’re smart enough to know that the Brits can’t get a deal with a border in Ireland ... and the Brits need a deal more than they need you fruit loops

When bitterness doesn’t cloud your mind it’s all rather simple when you look at it ole bean;)

Mickeymac

Only you silly wee loyalists trust the Brits and look where that’s got you ... wee brick, Sammy & Jeffrey on crying “don’t leave us” every day in the HoC 😂
and their pathetic bitterness brought it all on themselves

nationalists don’t trust the Brits at all but we’re smart enough to know that the Brits can’t get a deal with a border in Ireland ... and the Brits need a deal more than they need you fruit loops

When bitterness doesn’t cloud your mind it’s all rather simple when you look at it ole bean;)

Mange has no loyalty to the British sir, he always referred to one of their leaders as B-liar.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies