The DUPlicitous thread

jmcc

Why don't we Irish just repatriate you foreigners out of Ireland to your homeland in Britain.
Technically, being English, Britain wouldn't be their homeland. It would be a small village in Germany. :) The British might agree to such a repatriation too.

EnglishObserver

I hate to break it to you, but the British Government are not going to get into a row with the EU and the US by breaching the fundamental terms of the GFA solely to satisfy your fantasies of an ethnically cleansed lesser ulster, especially as the fastest growing nationalist vote is in the eastern half of NI.

Not. Going. To. Happen.
I never mentioned ethnic cleansing, not once. What I suggested (not neccessarily proposed) was a rolling back of the border following a vote in the areas concerned. Those caught on the wrong side could be paid compensation for their properties etc by The Irish State and move back within the new NI borders.

My only fear is that many of those of an RC background would vote to stay within The UK and as such the scheme would fail.

EnglishObserver

Just try - make our day.

You are on your own this time - no mama-britannia's skirt to hide under - no British army mutiny either like in 1914.

In fact, it will be the British army that will put manners on you Unionist terrorists before the hand-back of the 6 occupied counties to the Irish people.
Are you American mate?

EnglishObserver

I have no faith in the British state to do the right thing, but East Northern Ireland or lesser ulster isn’t the prize you seem to think it is. The Brits will drop you the second they have a plausible excuse to. They’re not going to countenance the embarrassment of being found guilty of war crimes to hold onto Antrim, East Derry and North Down.

More than anything else, at a critical time for the City, they’re not going to risk ‘bag stuff in London’ to keep a few bigots in Belfast happy.

You’re on your own.

Tick tock.
I live in England retard.

2lazy

I never mentioned ethnic cleansing, not once. What I suggested (not neccessarily proposed) was a rolling back of the border following a vote in the areas concerned. Those caught on the wrong side could be paid compensation for their properties etc by The Irish State and move back within the new NI borders.

My only fear is that many of those of an RC background would vote to stay within The UK and as such the scheme would fail.
Ah now the gerrymandering days are over, but shur go on you could try and move to Britain and claim some compensation from the state, let us know how it goes.

EnglishObserver

The speaker of the HOR cares nothing whether scumbag unionist bombers listen to her or not, but, trust me, the British PM, whether it be Jeremy or Boris will be listening and hearing loud and clear from Nancy, in what action to take as regards such scum who threaten peace in Ireland.

That I can tell you mange.👍👍👍

This one goes out to you MM, and to Nancy and all in The HOR House...

Nancy Boy

Placebo

Alcoholic kind of mood
Lose my clothes
Lose my lube
Cruising for a piece of fun
Looking out for number one
Different partner every night
So narcotic outta sight
What a gas
what a beautiful ass
And it all breaks down at the role reversal
Got the muse in my head she's universal
Spinnin' me round she's coming over me
And it all breaks down at the first rehearsal
Kind of buzz that lasts for days
Had some help from insect ways
Comes across all shy and coy
Just another nancy boy
Woman man or modern monkey
Just another happy junkie
Fifty pounds
Press my button
Going down
And it all breaks down at the role reversal
And…

EnglishObserver

Ah now the gerrymandering days are over, but shur go on you could try and move to Britain and claim some compensation from the state, let us know how it goes.
I live in England.

Paddyc

I hate to break it to you but that ain't going to happen. The British don't want you. They want shut of you and they want an excuse to do so.

They're not going to propose and the Irish government isn't going to agree to a 'rolling back of the border' because then they're stuck with you forever and without the Port of Derry, you are of marginal strategic use. There will be a vote in the entire six counties as to whether the entire six counties rejoins the rest of Ireland or not.

Should that vote go in favour of a united Ireland then, those who do not wish to live in a united Ireland can go wherever they like. There however will not be a compensation package. I'm not sure what the going rate for a council tenancy in East Belfast would be anyway. Should they choose to move to England or Scotland they may be entitled to council housing there.

Those who choose to stay are more than welcome to form part of the rich fabric of Ireland and their social, cultural, economic, political and other contributions would be warmly received.

Paddyc

I live in England retard.
Of course you do and that's why you spend so much of your time on that part of an Irish politics website dealing with NI issues alone.

Because you live in England.

There's no need to insult but for clarity, when I say 'you' I don't mean you in particular, but Loyalists living in NI.

Happy now?

Talk Back

Are you American mate?
I'm neither American nor your mate - why you would think so is known only unto you - but I suspect it is because I hand you Unionists your arses all over this forum, and you think by implying that I'm American and not Irish, it makes my posts less relevant and devastating to you Unionists.

You Unionists are akin to a Midge trying to suck blood from a Mummy - not going to happen squatters.

Last edited:

EnglishObserver

I hate to break it to you but that ain't going to happen. The British don't want you. They want shut of you and they want an excuse to do so.

They're not going to propose and the Irish government isn't going to agree to a 'rolling back of the border' because then they're stuck with you forever and without the Port of Derry, you are of marginal strategic use. There will be a vote in the entire six counties as to whether the entire six counties rejoins the rest of Ireland or not.

Should that vote go in favour of a united Ireland then, those who do not wish to live in a united Ireland can go wherever they like. There however will not be a compensation package. I'm not sure what the going rate for a council tenancy in East Belfast would be anyway. Should they choose to move to England or Scotland they may be entitled to council housing there.

Those who choose to stay are more than welcome to form part of the rich fabric of Ireland and their social, cultural, economic, political and other contributions would be warmly received.
LOL

EnglishObserver

Of course you do and that's why you spend so much of your time on that part of an Irish politics website dealing with NI issues alone.

Because you live in England.

There's no need to insult but for clarity, when I say 'you' I don't mean you in particular, but Loyalists living in NI.

Happy now?
Appreciate it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies