The DUPlicitous thread

EnglishObserver

I'm neither American nor your mate - why you would think so is known only unto you - but I suspect it is because I hand you Unionists your arses all over this forum, and you think by implying that I'm American and not Irish, it makes my posts less relevant and devastating to you Unionists.

You Unionists are akin to a Midge trying to suck blood from a Mummy - not going to happen squatters.
Sorry. I just presumed that the way you talk out of your ar/se all the time indicated an Irish American ethnicity.

I do regard you as a mate TB - in fact I suspect you may be a young lady full of passion and fire - just the way I like them. I hope your not ginger though mate, I prefer that jet black hair some Irish girls have...

AhNowStop

They want rid of me? LOL
Stop pretending you’re not a wee loyalist .... you’re just being silly at this stage ...
seriously now, don’t be a silly billy ;)

Edit - and ffs stop stalking the real Brits ... they’re just not that into you 😕

EnglishObserver

Stop pretending you’re not a wee loyalist .... you’re just being silly at this stage ...

Edit - and ffs stop stalking the real Brits ... they’re just not that into you 😕
Why in God's name would I deny being from NI if that was the fact of the matter? It just doesn't make sense!

Talk Back

Sorry. I just presumed that the way you talk out of your ar/se all the time indicated an Irish American ethnicity.

I do regard you as a mate TB - in fact I suspect you may be a young lady full of passion and fire - just the way I like them. I hope your not ginger though mate, I prefer that jet black hair some Irish girls have...
What kind of words???

This should be good.

Mickeymac

Last week, mange was into bible studies, now it appears he is into the International Red Cross......WTF is goin on with this guy?
😂

Dame_Enda

DUP is standing aside in Fermanagh South Tyrone. Will it be enough to lose SF the seat? Meanwhile UUP under pressure to stand aside in North Belfast where Nigel Dodds is defending a 2000 vote plurality.

In 2017, Michelle Gildernew only won by 1.8% over the UUP MP Tom Elliot, with the DUP standing aside.

Should the SDLP stand aside to keep the seat in Nationalist hands?

AhNowStop

DUP is standing aside in Fermanagh South Tyrone. Will it be enough to lose SF the seat? Meanwhile UUP under pressure to stand aside in North Belfast where Nigel Dodds is defending a 2000 vote plurality.

In 2017, Michelle Gildernew only won by 1.8% over the UUP MP Tom Elliot, with the DUP standing aside.

Should the SDLP stand aside to keep the seat in Nationalist hands?

they “always” stand aside ... there is always a unionist pack in FST ... and other places too of course ... this year will be no different

we can only hope the non-brexiteers return the serve but the gobsh1tes rarely do

Se0samh

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies