• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The end of the American Dream

opinions

While we here in Ireland have a long history of emigration, especially to the US it now seems that the mighty USA have gone from immigration to emigration.

Millions of white educated Americans cannot find a job that they have been trained and educated for. So they are emigrating to the BRIC countries, especially China, and even to Europe to find opportunities that the US can no longer offer them.

Before I go any further I declare i'am not a racist. But the problem of whites emigrating means there will be a higher ratio of non whites of different in races in the future, especially African Americans and Hispanics.

Taking into account the large families that these groups produce, as opposed to whites will lead to major problems sooner than we think. As I have already said I'm not racist but its no secret that the majority of these people don't work, are reliant on social security, have higher crime and drug addiction rates as proved by their higher population in the prison system.

It could be as less as ten years before the tipping point occurs. The question that arises is who will pay the taxes for the many programs that the already obese US government runs? Programs like social security, medicare, and of course their massive defense budget?

There will be simply not enough tax payers to support the present system.

It will be interesting how the mighty USA cuts their cloth.

Ulster-Lad

are you serious?

"I'm not racist, but..."

The OD

The 'American Dream' has been dead for a long time now. Did you miss the funeral?

stopdoingstuff

They just found a rake of oil and natural gas. They might well pull through.

statsman

While we here in Ireland have a long history of emigration, especially to the US it now seems that the mighty USA have gone from immigration to emigration.

Millions of white educated Americans cannot find a job that they have been trained and educated for. So they are emigrating to the BRIC countries, especially China, and even to Europe to find opportunities that the US can no longer offer them.

Before I go any further I declare i'am not a racist. But the problem of whites emigrating means there will be a higher ratio of non whites of different in races in the future, especially African Americans and Hispanics.

Taking into account the large families that these groups produce, as opposed to whites will lead to major problems sooner than we think. As I have already said I'm not racist but its no secret that the majority of these people don't work, are reliant on social security, have higher crime and drug addiction rates as proved by their higher population in the prison system.

It could be as less as ten years before the tipping point occurs. The question that arises is who will pay the taxes for the many programs that the already obese US government runs? Programs like social security, medicare, and of course their massive defense budget?

It will be interesting how the mighty USA cuts their cloth.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you might just be a racist, whether you know it or not.

opinions

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you might just be a racist, whether you know it or not.
Check the facts! Millions of highly educated and mostly white are now emigrating looking for better opportunities elsewhere.

Maybe I am racist but I believe there's a little bit of racism in all of us.

statsman

Check the facts! Millions of highly educated and mostly white are now emigrating looking for better opportunities elsewhere.

Maybe I am racist but I believe there's a little bit of racism in all of us.
So you weren't being entirely honest in the OP, then?

Mitsui2

As a matter of interest, what was the tipping point in forming your opinion?

For me it was the "it's no secret that the majority of these people don't work" bit.

Crazy horse 6

I've lived in the US and it never was a dream. It's a screwed up mess of a country with poverty and a class divide that is a shame for all Americans.

cnocpm

It will be interesting how the mighty USA cuts their cloth.[/

You sound like Mitt Romney and his 47 per cent remark, which the American people rejected.
By the way are you still out buying more Ammo?,how much do you think you will need?.

ManOfReason

Shocking - Hardly an American company amongst them.

seabhcan

Millions of white educated Americans cannot find a job that they have been trained and educated for. So they are emigrating to the BRIC countries, especially China, and even to Europe to find opportunities that the US can no longer offer them
I'm fairly sure that millions of US citizens are not emigrating to China.

Wikipedia says there are 100,000 US citizens living in China, total. Americans in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For comparison, there are 150k Americans living in the UK, 2 million in Canada and there are 3.5 million Chinese people in the US.