The faces of Greed

Old Irish

I was just watching the news earlier regarding the moriarty tribunal and to be honest I'm not too up to date on all that is going on with this but it did get me thinking about the different faces that come to mind when you think of the greed that took over Ireland in the last 20 years. I'll get it started...

1. Charlie Haughey
2. Liam Lawlor
3. Frank Dunlop
4. Bertie Ahern
5. Denis O'Brien
6. Dermot Desmond
7. Tony O'Reilly
8. Sean Quinn
9. Sean Dunne
10. Sean Fitzpatrick
11. David Drumm
12. Ivor Callely
13. Lar Bradshaw
14. Bernard McNamara
15. John O'Donoghue
16. Fingers Fingleton

I know there are alot lot more politically but I get drained thinking of them all so I am concentrating on the more media mogul types.

I doubt I will be allowed this thread but I hope I am as I would be interested to see all of your opinions.

TonyBird

My opinion is that your list sucks . Its a total waste of time . You're fired !

Old Irish

I'm not interested in your opinion Tony Bird. What I meant to say was I would be interested to see all of your opinions except Tony Birds.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Tony's at the blow again. He generally confines himself to image based responses during these episodes.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
See what I mean?

karldaly

You can't beat a bit of uplifting and objective debate first thing in the morning.

TonyBird

You can't beat a bit of uplifting and objective debate first thing in the morning.
or last thing at night ! ;)

It was a poor thread .I had to call him on it . I Pwned him . End of . I am not a troll by any stretch .

Last edited:

justme1

What do all the guys you have listed there have in common apart from being parasites?

olamp

Your list is a good one but probably is only the tip of the iceberg.Can someone tell me what Denis O Brien or Dermot Desmond contribute to this country ? They scarpered abroad after they made their money but are constantly being quoted as to how we should run the country -as far as I am concerned OBrien has no right to any opinion -he spends his time taking cases in the High Court against the Tribunal and is the main reason why it has cost the state so much money.

asset test

Any greedy Wimmins out there at all, and if not, why not?

Have these wimmins no motive or opportunity?

I demand to know!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies