• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Failure of Africans Integrating into Irish Society.

willow68

Tell us what the alt right website told you about "The Frankfurt School", dearie. I could do with a laugh seeing you trying to repeat it in your own words. ;)
I'd need more Scotch than there is on this island, dearie. Lost. Cause.

Pyewacket

In your own words, pumpkin pie. Tell me exactly how "The Frankfurt School" created the problems that bother you. Don't copy and paste, like the semi-literate, abusive little failure you are . :)

Golah veNekhar

Do you let your kids listen to rock music or today's pop music? Do you teach them it is okay to be homosexual? If so you are engaging in Capitalist social experiments.

willow68

Do you let your kids listen to rock music or today's pop music? Do you teach them it is okay to be homosexual? If so you are engaging in Capitalist social experiments.
And that is such a great thing? Actually no. My children prefer classical music and have been afforded classical musical training. So no stupid music in my house - or theirs.

Golah veNekhar

And that is such a great thing? Actually no. My children prefer classical music and have been afforded classical musical training. So no stupid music in my house - or theirs.
Yes Capitalist social experiments are very much a thing.

Pyewacket

Really, pumpkin pie? What instruments do they play?

And can you give me some examples of the "classical music" pieces they have been trained to play?

Hitchcock

I assume they don't play anything by Tchaikovsky, Handel and Schubert then! ;)

rainmaker

Administrator
That is the result of academic indoctrination by Frankfurt School types. It is working to schedule. Free thought is rare these days.
I'm sure you could squeeze a few more far right cliches in there if you try?

Pyewacket

Piano, cello, violin, recorder, flute, brass (?) - what was it pumpkin pie? That your kiddies learned to play?

Let's compare notes :)

willow68

I'm sure you could squeeze a few more far right cliches in there if you try?
See, all these words really mean nothing - when all with eyes to see witness Cloward-Piven in action. Or do you really believe there will be a social service system at current levels of unchecked immigration into Europe even in 10 years?

Pyewacket

See, all these words really mean nothing - when all with eyes to see witness Cloward-Piven in action. Or do you really believe there will be a social service system at current levels of unchecked immigration into Europe even in 10 years?
Well if they mean nothing than how come the "Frankfurt School" ruined everything you hold dear? You still haven't explained exactly how they managed that, posted a copy paste, and when I laughed at it, swiftly deleted it.

And tell us about that classical music training your children had. Because umm, you made it up. Didn't you? :)

willow68

Well if they mean nothing than how come the "Frankfurt School" ruined everything you hold dear? You still haven't explained exactly how they managed that, posted a copy paste, and when I laughed at it, swiftly deleted it.

And tell us about that classical music training your children had. Because umm, you made it up. Didn't you? :)
I am genuinely intrigued how you see your future in a Europe we are facing in only a few short generations. Perhaps you are old and think 'apr├Ęs moi le deluge', or you hope for an actual husband. Either way, unless we begin controlling our borders as any civilised country does - our enlightened, free and equal ways will be utterly lost like the Buddhas at Bamyan.

Hitchcock

Not gone to ground amused actually .I don't take this forum seriously .
At your own stupidity? At least you've proven what I've been telling you for two years on that front!

I don't take this forum seriously .
Yet you devote a fair amount of time to it..

rainmaker

Administrator
Not gone to ground amused actually .I don't take this forum seriously .
Amused? Of course you are. You made massive, unintentional laughing stock of yourself (& the racist cretins who liked your post), but your determined to insist it's everyone else who is a bit dim. Good luck with that - you'll need it.

As for not taking this site seriously, I believe you, it's clear that you prefer the neo Nazi cesspit and that really tells both us and you all you need to know about yourself.

atkin8

At your own stupidity? At least you've proven what I've been telling you for two years on that front!

Yet you devote a fair amount of time to it..
That was a wind up link .Got any proof of my stupidity you ran away from my last post with you.