• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Failure of Africans Integrating into Irish Society.

atkin8

Amused? Of course you are. You made massive, unintentional laughing stock of yourself (& the racist cretins who liked your post), but your determined to insist it's everyone else who is a bit dim. Good luck with that - you'll need it.

As for not taking this site seriously, I believe you, it's clear that you prefer the neo Nazi cesspit and that really tells both us and you all you need to know about yourself.
That was a wind up post but I bet it had you going . Who funds this cesspool ?

Hitchcock

That was a wind up link .Got any proof of my stupidity you ran away from my last post with you.
That was a wind up link .
Of course it was! You know what they say.. when you're explaining, you're losing:)

Got any proof of my stupidity
We're discussing the proof FFS!

you ran away from my last post with you.
What post would that be diddums? I don't run away from posts and certainly not from anything you post, I may have missed it - do remind me and I'll happily respond - not a courtesey you always oblige me with though.

atkin8

Of course it was! You know what they say.. when you're explaining, you're losing:)

We're discussing the proof FFS!

What post would that be diddums? I don't run away from posts and certainly not from anything you post, I may have missed it - do remind me and I'll happily respond - not a courtesey you always oblige me with though.
I was not discussing FFM still no proof of my stupidity .You said I spent a lot of time on this forum a lot less than you by your post count. Post #2415 Invasion of Europe thread .I always know when your losing its the usual bigot.racist ,xenonophobic and islamophobic.

Last edited:

Hitchcock

I was not discussing FFM still no proof of my stupidity .You said I spent a lot of time on this forum a lot less than you by your post count. Post #2415 Invasion of Europe thread .
Oh that pile of crap, I just ignored it as I had in detail destroyed your argument in my previous responses but if it makes you happy I'll reply later, when I stop laughing at you squirming :ROFLMAO:

atkin8

:sleep:
Oh that pile of crap, I just ignored it as I had in detail destroyed your argument in my previous responses but if it makes you happy I'll reply later, when I stop laughing at you squirming :ROFLMAO:
Little amuses the simple

benroe

Just wanted to say that the recent influx of "Africans" here in our small town has been overwhelmingly positive, the family that moved to our road have assimilated seamlessly, parents working and kids happy at school, I don't know if we have been lucky or if there is some kind of urban, country divide but they have added to our community.

rainmaker

Administrator
Little amuses the simple
Me simple? Er, I'm not the one who gleefully seized on a link because it told me what what I wanted to hear, not realising it was a hoax by 'lefty libtards' and thereby proving their point that the far right are bit gullible and dim.

And even if I had, I certainly wouldn't have then iced that particularly delicious cake by also including the link that revealed that it was a satirical hoax and saving everyone else the trouble of pointing out the hilarity.

I also wouldn't have finished off by returning and highlighting my massive own goal by pretending I did the whole thing on purpose, carry on though - the gift that keeps on giving etc.

atkin8

Me simple? Er, I'm not the one who gleefully seized on a link because it told me what what I wanted to hear, not realising it was a hoax by 'lefty libtards' and thereby proving their point that the far right are bit gullible and dim.

And even if I had, I certainly wouldn't have then iced that particularly delicious cake by also including the link that revealed that it was a satirical hoax and saving everyone else the trouble of pointing out the hilarity.

I also wouldn't have finished off by returning and highlighting my massive own goal by pretending I did the whole thing on purpose, carry on though - the gift that keeps on giving etc.
Do you seriously think I believe the links posted. You are more simple than Hitchcock

atkin8

Just wanted to say that the recent influx of "Africans" here in our small town has been overwhelmingly positive, the family that moved to our road have assimilated seamlessly, parents working and kids happy at school, I don't know if we have been lucky or if there is some kind of urban, country divide but they have added to our community.
The Trump proposal to send illegals and asylum seekers to santuary areas would work well in your area . Congratulations on the success .

Last edited:

Hitchcock

Still waiting for a reply on the Invasion of Europe thread run away
You'll get it when I'm ready.. you've left many of my own queries unanswered!

Hitchcock

The Trump proposal to send illegals and asylum seekers to santuary areas would work well in your area . Congratulations on the success .
And once agian...dehumanise people first then one can jutsify any action against them - a well trodden path of people like you.

rainmaker

Administrator
Do you seriously think I believe the links posted. You are more simple than Hitchcock
Of course you did - this act is convincing no one.

Your best course of action would have been to let it fade and plow onward - instead you keep drawing attention back to your hilarious & massive own goal in a misguided and futile attempt to heal your bruised ego.