The Failure of Africans Intergrating into Irish Society.

Jack Walsh

Never been to college? Get away.

Dangerous kips those colleges, full of darkie lovers, gays and libtards
Wasters, far better to walk around shopping centres or stand outside school yards counting non whites.
youtube videos of likes of Gemma O' Doherty are far more educational

Like the refugee accommodation need to burn these kips to the ground to "send a message" as the poster has advocated.

laughingiraffe

Dangerous kips those colleges, full of darkie lovers, gays and libtards
Wasters, far better to walk around shopping centres or stand outside school yards counting non whites.
youtube videos of likes of Gemma O' Doherty are far more educational

Like the refugee accommodation need to burn these kips to the ground to "send a message" as the poster has advocated.
ring the gardai if you have an issue with his post.

cobhguy

Now at this point you need to show proof or run away.The burden is clearly on you .The CSO figures do not take into account those who got Irish citizenship ,illegals and those who gave false info on the census.The numbers of EU who come to look for work or a holiday and get 3 months welfare. The true figure is higher search Reddit Irish immigration statistics .
Now at this point you need to show proof or run away.The burden is clearly on you .The CSO figures do not take into account those who got Irish citizenship ,illegals and those who gave false info on the census.The numbers of EU who come to look for work or a holiday and get 3 months welfare. The true figure is higher search Reddit Irish immigration statistics .
They have just shown proof, the burden is now on you to show it is incorrect.

kerdasi amaq

Why should Africans integrate into Irish society? In the long run, there will be no Ireland for them to integrate with.

atkin8

They have just shown proof, the burden is now on you to show it is incorrect.
I did and it was in reply to them not you . I cannot paste links Google independent.ie ,huge scale of immigration is making our housing crisis worse by David Quinn 3rd march or Reddit irish immigration statistics .

Last edited:

atkin8

Ok, so unless I invite refugee families to live with me and also start up a dedicated refugee GAA club, I have no right to debate that sensible and humane immigration and refugee policies should prevail?

I take great comfort from puerile replies such as these as confirmation you have nothing to offer on this subject except anger (your hatred already a built in given)

And the other beauty high fiving you "you tell the hypocrite Atkin, let him take in a few darkie families or else he should shut up"
A kind of Bird O' Donnell "you tell 'em Bull, you tell em, you're the man Bull"
Your ranting Jack get your soother .The policies regarding asylum and immigration are not sensible thats the issue for me .

Last edited:

Jack Walsh

Especially a limp wristed lisping one

Danny Bile's "anyone not like me is a pathetic fag with a lisp"

When the lisping furner loving gays have destroyed this country and the darkies have raped and murdered half the population, it will be left to hard men patriots like Danny Bile to save the country.
All you spineless limp wristed wimps will thank Danny Bile then, mark my words.

Last edited: