The Failure of Africans Intergrating into Irish Society.

atkin8

Danny Bile's "anyone not like me is a pathetic fag with a lisp"

When the lisping furner loving gays have destroyed this country and the darkies have raped and murdered half the population, it will be left to hard men patriots like Danny Bile to save the country.
All you spineless limp wristed wimps will thank Danny Bile then, mark my words.
More babble

Buchaill Dana

Immigration levels to Ireland are way above Celtic Tiger levels, be it "asylum seekers( Three hotels earmarked to take more of then), people from The EU, non Eu people etc, anyone who can't see that is suffering from tunnel vision, and we have given away 500 houses to Syrians to date with plans to give then another 3,500.
Yeah, but its not

Buchaill Dana

Well at least you avoided looking foolish and what is wrong with trying to control it .
It is controlled, could be done better. But the point remains an angry bunch whinge regardless of facts. They just hate furriners and if we had a stricter regieme in their heads they would be living in mansions. Blame the other for their failed lives.

buttercookie

The head of the Homeless Regional Executive said increasingly asylum seekers, for this read North Africans are qualifying for bedsists as single men, this is after they have costs the state hundreds of thousands of euros in direct provision costs. Some of these men are bringing their families in on reunification schemes and this means up to ten people living in the bedsit and this isnt possible. Homeless asylum seeker is now presenting as homeless with large family and housing authorities simply cant accommodate these people.

Meanwhile our hard working young people wont qualify for housing at all but must pay huge rent in order to live somewhere that is reasonably handy for work.

This is making me so fed up because I know my children who will be well qualified will leave this country as there is no future here. What is the point in them working ten hour days just to hand over huge sums in tax so that Akiki and his three wives and numerous children can live in some ghetto here. I wish whoever has the job of refusing asylum to these chancers would do their bloody job.

All thats happening now is that country is going to sink to the level of the shithole countries these asylum seekers have come from. We already have gangs of black teenagers travelling around the suburbs of Dublin acting the big man while their sidekicks are with them, they havent made it as far as the nicer locations where the judges and influential live and nothing will be done about them until a judges son, daughter of wife is attacked. Its all just so depressing and there is nothing we can do about it except look at London and Paris and accept the reality of what Dublin will be like in five years.

DannyDoyle

Danny Bile's "anyone not like me is a pathetic fag with a lisp"

When the lisping furner loving gays have destroyed this country and the darkies have raped and murdered half the population, it will be left to hard men patriots like Danny Bile to save the country.
All you spineless limp wristed wimps will thank Danny Bile then, mark my words.
Hahahahaha

willow68

I work with many African immigrants. Most of which try hard to fit in and make a go of things. Nice people. The problem starts when they have a certain faith. In my experience, those ones are the problem, giving all others the bad rap. I would employ a Christian African person any time. Not the other ones.

Herr Rommel

The head of the Homeless Regional Executive said increasingly asylum seekers, for this read North Africans are qualifying for bedsists as single men, this is after they have costs the state hundreds of thousands of euros in direct provision costs. Some of these men are bringing their families in on reunification schemes and this means up to ten people living in the bedsit and this isnt possible. Homeless asylum seeker is now presenting as homeless with large family and housing authorities simply cant accommodate these people.

Meanwhile our hard working young people wont qualify for housing at all but must pay huge rent in order to live somewhere that is reasonably handy for work.

This is making me so fed up because I know my children who will be well qualified will leave this country as there is no future here. What is the point in them working ten hour days just to hand over huge sums in tax so that Akiki and his three wives and numerous children can live in some ghetto here. I wish whoever has the job of refusing asylum to these chancers would do their bloody job.

All thats happening now is that country is going to sink to the level of the shithole countries these asylum seekers have come from. We already have gangs of black teenagers travelling around the suburbs of Dublin acting the big man while their sidekicks are with them, they havent made it as far as the nicer locations where the judges and influential live and nothing will be done about them until a judges son, daughter of wife is attacked. Its all just so depressing and there is nothing we can do about it except look at London and Paris and accept the reality of what Dublin will be like in five years.
I can remember saying this would happen and several of the usual posters calling me racist for pointing it out.

willow68

Herr Rommel - agreed. We desperately need to control our borders. And social welfare needs to be a priviledge not some entitlement for every Tom, Dick and his aunties. Where I teach, I notice the indigenous Oirish wear Penneys. The immigrants ALL have new top of the range smart phones and clothes. I do not blame them. I blame a complacent/complicit political class. Welfare must be earned. None of our ancestors in NY or Sydney were ever given this lap of luxury. A bowl of stew and a dry place to sleep is all they were given. We need to get a grip. Soon before it is too late.

Herr Rommel

Herr Rommel - agreed. We desperately need to control our borders. And social welfare needs to be a priviledge not some entitlement for every Tom, Dick and his aunties. Where I teach, I notice the indigenous Oirish wear Penneys. The immigrants ALL have new top of the range smart phones and clothes. I do not blame them. I blame a complacent/complicit political class. Welfare must be earned. None of our ancestors in NY or Sydney were ever given this lap of luxury. A bowl of stew and a dry place to sleep is all they were given. We need to get a grip. Soon before it is too late.
Every single male who arrive here over thr last few years will eventually have at the minimum of six to seven people over here with them. The native Irish can kiss goodbye any chance of getting a home now.

Northsideman

Every single male who arrive here over thr last few years will eventually have at the minimum of six to seven people over here with them. The native Irish can kiss goodbye any chance of getting a home now.
How did they get here? Very few direct flights from Africa, do they have visas? If so what type? The press are asking very few questions about this.

willow68

But if you ask those questions you are racist.
Well yes. Sticks and stones. We owe our children that much. The only and last journalist on this island is Gemma O'Doherty. She is in Sweden at the moment I believe, getting a flavour of the future our little island and our children are facing, courtesy of our corrupt political class. (I dont remember voting for the person in charge ..the old guy had enough and handed his office to you-know-who...sounds a bit like *cough* monarchy to me, but hey what do I know) . So please call me all the names. Truth is truth

Northsideman

But if you ask those questions you are racist.
Indeed that would be the charge many would put, but we need the facts on this. There is no doubt we need immigrants to fill many jobs gaps but we need to ensure this is tightly controlled immigration and those coming are strictly vetted. Also that there are not Irish people claiming benefits whilst others are brought in to do jobs they should be doing.

mr_anderson

Indeed that would be the charge many would put, but we need the facts on this. There is no doubt we need immigrants to fill many jobs gaps but we need to ensure this is tightly controlled immigration and those coming are strictly vetted. Also that there are not Irish people claiming benefits whilst others are brought in to do jobs they should be doing.
The solution is simple - only allow company sponsored immigrant employees on strict specific-company visas.

bang bang

Irish Rail tried using a sketch of a black African family complete with Afros as representative of the face of the Irish rail using public, I noticed today that they've gone back to basics with a white ginger haired couple with one child now. AIB are still pushing mixed race couples in almost all of their TV advertising, like it or not mixed race couples aren't all that common in Ireland, certainly not in numbers to be representative of their client base. There's absolutely nothing whatsoever with mixed race couples, I just don't like having a political agenda pushed down my throat. If things continue as the government would like it'll be Mohammad and Ahmed on Moore street and Paddy and Mary in Melbourne.
You do tend to exaggerate, occasionally.