• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The failure of femiinism and it's impending fall from grace - a female perspective

EUrJokingMeRight

I'm glad to see younger women mature into adults that are serious about sexism.

I'm a guy and so I understand that by posting this video I am a misogynist etc etc. Carry on.

[video=youtube;QqDsZR7vKEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqDsZR7vKEM[/video]

neiphin

2 minutes i can never get back

EUrJokingMeRight

Perhaps I should have summarised her points in the OP in fairness but if you listen to her story, it is quite interesting.

Especially as she had her own feminist youtube channel for over five years.

Telstar 62

'Feminists' of the Left Wing variety damaged their credibility
big time after their recent kowtowing to Muslim male misogyny.

GDPR

The idea that anyone would have the nerve to suggest that Gaelic or Ulster Scot womanhood could ever have anything to learn from some trashy piece of Yankee attention whoring is something that I find vile.

Telstar 62

The idea that anyone would have the nerve to suggest that Gaelic or Ulster Scot womanhood could ever have anything to learn from some trashy piece of Yankee attention whoring is something that I find vile.
How do you feel about Left Wing 'Feminist' whoring for Islam???:lol:

TedHankey

2 minutes i can never get back
She used to identify as a feminist.
She doesn't anymore.
She doesn't demonstrate any examination or understanding of what it is.
The only thing you missed really is that she'll be doing some sex-toys unboxings and reviews on her channel soon.
Oh and a hitler cat enters at about 5.17

blokesbloke

Call me prejudiced yourself if you like OP but from looking at this young adult, who appears to be broadcasting from her bedroom surrounded by fluffy toys and still dressing in a "teen rebellion" fashion, I am not sure I share your confidence she has "matured" fully yet.

Give her a few more years and we'll see where she is then - at the moment she is clearly still searching for her adult identity.

Erudite Caveman

I'm glad to see younger women mature into adults that are serious about sexism.

I'm a guy and so I understand that by posting this video I am a misogynist etc etc. Carry on.

[video=youtube;QqDsZR7vKEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqDsZR7vKEM[/video]
Not sure about a misogynist etc etc.. but you are an spawn-of-the-internet cliché. Anti-feminazi's, anti-EUSSR, anti-elites, anti-Golden Sacks, anti-Clinton News Network, anti-warmy climaters. You don't give the sense that you negotiate the real world with ease.

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
Real women and real feminists below. More importantly, real LEFTISTS and communists. They'd slaughter the Reich-wing, alt-right YouTube brigade and any liberal individual who thinks they're a tree or transradiator. Serious women and serious people, not this YouTube posting from your car and bedroom nonsense:

I look forward to the day when Americans, sitting on AR-15s and more, actual 'take their country back' rather than fighting Ghostbusters and weirdos in social justice courses :)

GDPR

I love it when posters talk about "real women". :)

They give themselves away right there.

GDPR

It is interesting that the Irish Left ignore almost completely the Naxalite struggle.

Real women and real feminists below. More importantly, real LEFTISTS and communists. They'd slaughter the Reich-wing, alt-right YouTube brigade and any liberal individual who thinks they're a tree or transradiator. Serious women and serious people, not this YouTube posting from your car and bedroom nonsense:

I look forward to the day when Americans, sitting on AR-15s and more, actual 'take their country back' rather than fighting Ghostbusters and weirdos in social justice courses :)

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
I love it when posters talk about "real women". :)

They give themselves away right there.
With nearly 40,000 posts in 3 years, I doubt you're even a real person. :) You didn't get the point though. There's women fighting actual tyranny and repression in India. Not complaining about air conditioning being patriarchy or the portrayal of women in video games being sexist.

The OP and all this guff is blown way out of proportion. The weirdo intersectional feminists are a crazed minority mirrored by another crazed minority of white people thinking they're under genocide. Two tiny minorities confined to the internet whose ideologies are taken seriously by no one.

GDPR

With nearly 40,000 posts in 3 years, I doubt you're even a real person. :) You didn't get the point though. There's women fighting actual tyranny and repression in India. Not complaining about air conditioning being patriarchy or the portrayal of women in video games being sexist.

The OP and all this guff is blown way out of proportion. The weirdo intersectional feminists are a crazed minority mirrored by another crazed minority of white people thinking they're under genocide. Two tiny minorities confined to the internet whose ideologies are taken seriously by no one.

Fanks :)

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
Because it is a backwoods maoist insurrection in the arse end of India, with near zero similarities with anything or anyone in Ireland?

Or

Because they don't want to face the 'truth' about something or other?
No, because the non-republican left in Ireland are Trots mostly. The Naxals are Maoists. However, that said, weirdly, the Trots have differences about supporting Hamas and obsess over Israel and Palestine. Both of which have nothing in common with their current revolution against water taxes, USC and repealing the 8th amendment.

You'd think though. A country with disgusting acts of violence against women would get the support of the left in Ireland when communist women are fighting actually existing patriarchy in India. And at one point, controlled one third of the country.

If Maoists took over India, it would change international relations dramatically. But we should ignore this and hope for a return to 'Old' Labour petting the native and home and engaging in imperialism abroad.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies