The Fairy Tale of Leinster House

automaticforthepeople

T'was Christmas Eve babe, and in the drunk tank, an old man said to me, won't see another one, or so Tipp man Shane McGowan wrote.
Well Shane was wrong, miles wrong. It seems that 2 elderly Tipp TD's are already looking and planning towards Christmas 2018.
They've already got the calendars printed in Leinster House for distribution in Tipperary in time for the election next year.

The first count from the Leinster House printers is just in. The following is the result in terms of calendar numbers;

Healey Seámus (Unemployed Workers Group) 72,500
Cahill Jackie, (FF) 38,000
Collins Niall, (FF) 29,000
Healey Rae, Michael (Independent) 7,500
Healey Rae, Danny (Independent) 6,200
Ring, Michael (FG) 750

Looks like Michael Ring is in trouble here and has no chance of saving his deposit. Anyone know what the quota might be?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/revealed-two-tds-used-dil-facilities-to-print-more-than-100000-calendars-for-constituents-36422598.html

Bea C

T'was Christmas Eve babe, and in the drunk tank, an old man said to me, won't see another one, or so Tipp man Shane McGowan wrote.
Well Shane was wrong, miles wrong. It seems that 2 elderly Tipp TD's are already looking and planning towards Christmas 2018.
They've already got the calendars printed in Leinster House for distribution in Tipperary in time for the election next year.

The first count from the Leinster House printers is just in. The following is the result in terms of calendar numbers;

Healey Seámus (Unemployed Workers Group) 72,500
Cahill Jackie, (FF) 38,000
Collins Niall, (FF) 29,000
Healey Rae, Michael (Independent) 7,500
Healey Rae, Danny (Independent) 6,200
Ring, Michael (FG) 750

Looks like Michael Ring is in trouble here and has no chance of saving his deposit. Anyone know what the quota might be?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/revealed-two-tds-used-dil-facilities-to-print-more-than-100000-calendars-for-constituents-36422598.html
Actually, now that you say it I don't have Michael's!
They were around the post office counters last year.
2017 features on our fridge.

Dearghoul

Actually, now that you say it I don't have Michael's!
They were around the post office counters last year.
2017 features on our fridge.
How do you get it to stick to the fridge.

Are other fridge magnets involved, and if so can michael not provide his own support?

Bea C

How do you get it to stick to the fridge.

Are other fridge magnets involved, and if so can michael not provide his own support?
Danny doesn't deal with Tralee.
I suppose we're too cosmopolitan?

milipod

Imagine having to look at their mugs for a year no thanks.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies