The Fake Left and the Rise of the Far Right

RepublicOfLuas

Correction: It's work they will not do for the money offered.

What happens when it encroaches into the middle class occupations. Already happening here with nurses. Do Irish people not want to do nursing jobs?
They do, but with better pay, better conditions and more respect. Hence the uptake in Australia.

Your mind on this appears quite disorganised. It's almost as if you haven't fully thought about what you're suggesting.

reg11

They do, but with better pay, better conditions and more respect. Hence the uptake in Australia.

Your mind on this appears quite disorganised. It's almost as if you haven't fully thought about what you're suggesting.
I'll admit and say there's a certain degree of truth in that. I'm conflicted about it but I find it a fascinating topic. However, why wouldn't I be confused about it? There's very poor discussion( 1-sided) and no debate about the topic in the mainstream media. Thanks to sites like this at least I think I'm more informed about it than the average citizen.

Some of the more informed and enlightened thinkers on the topic come under pressure to be silenced by use of accusations such as racism, homophobia. Such accusations may be justified but I wonder is there a more sinister reason for the hyper-sensitivity? Of course baiting by bringing into the discussion topics like abortion don't help matters either. Aren't there enough threads on abortion?

GDPR

I'll admit and say there's a certain degree of truth in that. I'm conflicted about it but I find it a fascinating topic. However, why wouldn't I be confused about it? There's very poor discussion( 1-sided) and no debate about the topic in the mainstream media. Thanks to sites like this at least I think I'm more informed about it than the average citizen.

Some of the more informed and enlightened thinkers on the topic come under pressure to be silenced by use of accusations such as racism, homophobia. Such accusations may be justified but I wonder is there a more sinister reason for the hyper-sensitivity? Of course baiting by bringing into the discussion topics like abortion don't help matters either. Aren't there enough threads on abortion?
We can't really have a discussion about the Fake Left without mentioning their pet hobbyhorses - abortion, gay marriage and mass immigration.

In the opening post you end with "is it any wonder that the Working Class is looking elsewhere for leadership?"

When have the imperialist western working class ever rallied behind the European 'left'?

reg11

We can't really have a discussion about the Fake Left without mentioning their pet hobbyhorses - abortion, gay marriage and mass immigration.
Too much of it just seems like goading people for the sake of it. Then we wonder why the Left is always going on about identity politics at the expense of issues that are of far greater importance to far more people.

RasherHash

@johnconnors1990
I've recieved death threats last and this morning from the fascist group called "ANTIFA". These middle class, virtue signaling, estrogen filled soy bogs are upset after my rebuttal to their ludicrous defemation of my character. One said that "All Travellers are far right" Wtf?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies