The Fake Left and the Rise of the Far Right

Mercurial

How does it imply disliking other people if you just want your own land for your own people? I want Ireland for the Irish, and I want Africa for the Africans. How does that make me dislike Africans?
I'm not really interested in trying to explain to you why ethnic nationalism is a bad idea.

GDPR

I'm just giving them as an example. They don't and never had a policy of disliking brown people, and they did blame the ruling class for mass immigration. I don't really think the French FN can be called Far Right at all.
In the Tyndall years they kind of did have a policy of disliking brown people. That changed under Griffin who had been among the Strasserite "Political Soldiers" in the old National Front who definitely didnt have that attitude and he managed to make it a party for ordinary working people however there are other problems with him and basically it collapsed under the weight of its own contradictions as well as internal corruption massively helped on by a certain character who re-appeared during the Fleg mess and is very probably an agent of the London regieme.

GDPR

I'm not really interested in trying to explain to you why ethnic nationalism is a bad idea.
That's not what I asked you. You suggested that wanting your own land for your own people necessitates you disliking other people. Can you justify that suggestion?

drummed

In the Tyndall years they kind of did have a policy of disliking brown people. That changed under Griffin who had been among the Strasserite "Political Soldiers" in the old National Front who definitely didnt have that attitude and he managed to make it a party for ordinary working people however there are other problems with him and basically it collapsed under the weight of its own contradictions as well as internal corruption massively helped on by a certain character who re-appeared during the Fleg mess and is very probably an agent of the London regieme.
So much animated babble to illustrate no actual point of any sense. You have perfected the process of reading everything and grasping nothing.

GDPR

You seem to have real trouble engaging with actual Irish people whom you claim to champion?
I have a real problem with serial eegits who regard all threads on all topics to be an opportunity for mindless one-liner trolling.

Mercurial

But you haven't.
Sure I have:

The glaringly obvious difference in how the far left and far right speak to the working class is that the former pin the blame on those who are actually responsible for exploitation and inequality (a very wealthy elite who sustain capitalist systems) whereas the latter try to pin everything on brown people.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies