The female of the species is more deadly than the male

A REASON

I'm sure most men wouldn't have a problem when they find something women are better at if the odd time we would see the same for men. But its just not popular to say men are better at anything. Besides in this case the evidence that women are better in the military is just not there.
Men are better at committing rape!

Irish-Rationalist

Opinion: Women have shown time and time again that they are a more deadly species than the male

I found this Tom Clonan article enlightening. It overturned my previous opinion that single-sex military units are more effective and should therefore be immune from token equality measures. Seems I underestimated women's propensity for (military) conflict.

Odd that Clonan didn't reference the most contemporary example of female fighting prowess - Kurdish YPG units fighting in Syria. But I'm starting to agree with him:
Women are sly, fake, devious, controlling, manipulative and a much darker shade of evil than the male. Call me a misogynist if you will, and not a man whose experienced enough of the biatches to know what he's taking about. Women don't need guns to kill.

A REASON

I think it's important to point out the dangers of women joining the military. Have a look at this:

Stop Military Rape: 1 in 3 Women Raped in the Military

Some excerpts:

A 2004 study of women veterans from Vietnam and all wars since, who were seeking help for post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), found that 71% said they were sexually assaulted or raped while serving.

Thirty seven percent of the attempted raped and raped women in the VA study also reported being raped more than once and 14% of them reported being gang raped. This study also discovered that 75% of raped women in the military failed to report it.

Mercurial

I thought you were a big believer in that no gender or race is superior to the other etc etc.

Do you agree with articles that say otherwise?
No. Do you?

Mercurial

I think it's important to point out the dangers of women joining the military. Have a look at this:

Stop Military Rape: 1 in 3 Women Raped in the Military

Some excerpts:

A 2004 study of women veterans from Vietnam and all wars since, who were seeking help for post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), found that 71% said they were sexually assaulted or raped while serving.

Thirty seven percent of the attempted raped and raped women in the VA study also reported being raped more than once and 14% of them reported being gang raped. This study also discovered that 75% of raped women in the military failed to report it.
Those are (mostly) dangers of men joining the military, not women.

between the bridges

Women are sly, fake, devious, controlling, manipulative and a much darker shade of evil than the male. Call me a misogynist if you will, and not a man whose experienced enough of the biatches to know what he's taking about. Women don't need guns to kill.
Ach now, tis hardly the weemens fault yer a gobsh!te...

Blokesbloke

They now need to test all-female units to see if they'd be even more effective, or if it's the gender mix which was what made it work better.

Blokesbloke

:shock: You poor boy. Who broke your heart?

I expect you're that most cursed of creatures - a heterosexual male who hates women.

Must be tough.

Betson

No. Do you?
I do believe in general that are differences in the genders, there are some tasks that women in general seem to perform better than that and there are others where men in general perform better , overall i do not think one gender is superior to the other.

But all these reports and findings that appear in the media these days suggest it is only one way traffic , women can are better than men in many disciples but in no circumstances can it be the other way around.

I am fully expecting one day for the Irish Times or the National Womens council to come out and call for a boycott of the Euro finals because Martin O'Neill has made up at least half of his squad with females.

Ray Darcy was on his radio show a few weeks ago nearly crying because he fears his 3 year old son might be a sexist because he wanted Ray to read him a bedtime story about a Boy super hero instead of the Girl super heroes that Ray is adamant he hears about and despite Ray telling him that all the best super heroes are girls the son was having none of it and wanted to hear about boy super heroes like his friends.

JCR

I do believe in general that are differences in the genders, there are some tasks that women in general seem to perform better than that and there are others where men in general perform better , overall i do not think one gender is superior to the other.

But all these reports and findings that appear in the media these days suggest it is only one way traffic , women can are better than men in many disciples but in no circumstances can it be the other way around.

I am fully expecting one day for the Irish Times or the National Womens council to come out and call for a boycott of the Euro finals because Martin O'Neill has made up at least half of his squad with females.

Ray Darcy was on his radio show a few weeks ago nearly crying because he fears his 3 year old son might be a sexist because he wanted Ray to read him a bedtime story about a Boy super hero instead of the Girl super heroes that Ray is adamant he hears about and despite Ray telling him that all the best super heroes are girls the son was having none of it and wanted to hear about boy super heroes like his friends.
What tasks are women better at? Beyond what is simply biological? I haven't noticed any in particular I have to say.

Its fine with me if women want to get their heads blown off for no good reason, though its a bit sad that women would want to think of themselves as being better at being monkey like savages but there you go.

mctree

Why would Ray try and indoctrinate his son like that. Young minds don't need to be told one sex is better than the other. I don't get thinking like that.

Vega1447

It's more important to be right on than to win the armed engagement.

Why not have the same criteria for men and women? Simples.

Truth.ie

Now apply that reasoning to white people and black people.
Blacks are better than whites in some fields.
Whites are better than blacks in other fields.

Some races are superior to others.
Thats just Darwinism amongst the human race.

GDPR

:shock: You poor boy. Who broke your heart?

I expect you're that most cursed of creatures - a heterosexual male who hates women.

Must be tough.
You know IR must have got something badly wrong when he is put straight (every pun intended) by an Orangeman and an English drag queen :)

Truth.ie

D'Arcy sounds like a lunatic.

Mercurial

I find it difficult to believe that anyone would want a bed time story from Ray Darcy.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom