The FF traitor sellout - Appreciation Thread

nonpartyboy

Well done lads, I hope they all burn in hell.....we have been robbed blind.....posting will sooth the anger.

Frankie Lee

You'd imagine sitting FF TDs would have to worry for their safety if they appear in public from now on, not that I'll lose any sleep if one or two of them get got.

RedSperanza

You'd imagine sitting FF TDs would have to worry for their safety if they appear in public from now on, not that I'll lose any sleep if one or two of them get got.

It's worse even than I thought. The state pension fund is gone. And the bastards who were "negotiating" on our behalf had cards to play - we had the eurozone by the balls - and did not play them.

We are about to discover something about ourselves as a people in January. If Fianna Fail continues to exist as a viable political force on the national stage after the election, then we as a nation have no self-respect.

If we have any sense of our own dignity as a people, Fianna Fail will be obliterated in the general election.

hurricane

I have always treated with respect any politician who knocks at my door. This time around one cabinet minister will be treated with extreme prejudice, mehawl martin will be met with a slap...gardai or no.

I can hardly wait to hear Brian 'Neville Chamberlain' Cowan's 'Peace in our time!' speech.* :mad:

The two Brians will forever be held in comtempt for what they did today just as Neville Chamberlain and Édouard Daladier are for the Munich appeasement on the 29th of September 1938.

Whatever benefits they may derive personally from their act of treason, the 2 Brians will be vilified for their rest of their lives for what they've done to the Irish people today.

There's an image which keeps going through my mind. It's of ordinary French people weeping on the streets as the Wehrmacht marches into Paris in 1940.

I feel just like those weeping Parisians today... :cry:

the Fianna Fáil government = the Vichy regime

God have mercy on Ireland and the ordinary people of Ireland! :-(

(*maybe it will actually be Brian Lenihan who gives that particular speech when he returns from Brussels)

YouTube - Appeasement

Stroke

Only Judas Iscariot cut a less evil deal than this one.

I hope the Irish people rise up and ransack each and every FF office in this country, and take the evidence of fraud and corruption to Interpol and the European Court of Justice.....

Phoenix_Rising

It's worse even than I thought. The state pension fund is gone. And the bastards who were "negotiating" on our behalf had cards to play - we had the eurozone by the balls - and did not play them.
That is the most frustrating part in all of this...We could have went in there and said "Lads, if you want to save the euro the interest rate needs to be 3 or 4%...anything more than that and we will walk away and let the whole house of cards come crashing down"

Does anyone actually think the EU would have said go on then, walk away!

drjimryan2

a lot done.....more to do.....???

well at least thats been put to bed....everyones been done now......

dresden8

Well done lads, I hope they all burn in hell.....we have been robbed blind.....posting will sooth the anger.
Don't let your anger be soothed.

Nurture it and let it grow.

There has to be payback some day.

Green eyed monster

Traitors are the only kind of leaders this island has ever produced.

We should be aiming to reduce FF votes to less than 10%, set a historical precedent, turn them into the Irish political equivalent of Leeds United.

Even that won't be harsh enough.

We should also reconsider all our EU activities and obstruct that body every chance we get if it is in our interest to do so, any idea of compromise, of self sacrifice to suit the 'whole' of Europe (usually just code for Germany anyway) has to be binned. We are (in Europe) a group of completely self interested countries, we now know that for sure.

I am glad i binned Lisbon twice and never voted for FF, i have pity for those who did.

newell666

I have always treated with respect any politician who knocks at my door. This time around one cabinet minister will be treated with extreme prejudice, mehawl martin will be met with a slap...gardai or no.
I have a nice compact telescopic metal baton that I got in Spain many years ago. Similar to what that bike cop was using on the TD. Nice to brandish to FF canvassers.

hurricane

Battman said they were playing poker...snakes and ladders more like, and we got all the snakes.

newell666

We should also reconsider all our EU activities and obstruct that body every chance we get if it is in our interest to do so, any idea of compromise, of self sacrifice to suit the 'whole' of Europe (usually just code for Germany anyway) has to be binned. We are (in Europe) a group of completely self interested countries, we now know that for sure.
No further eu directives should be transposed into Irish law or adhered to in Ireland. Most eu states never observed them.

Amach na Casca

The traitorous FF ministers should be hung for treason.

Last edited:

Bloody Angry

The French would be raising the Palais Bourbon to the ground right now if their government even dared to mention this kind of sh#te deal never mind implement it.

We have been sold out by the most traitorous bunch of snivelling cowards since the Vichy government.

We need to jail the lot of them and if FG/Labour don`t rescind the entire deal when they get into power they're no better.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Battman said they were playing poker...snakes and ladders more like, and we got all the snakes.
I woke up in the early hours of this morning, dreamt that Cowen was going to be assasinated today by some dissident republicans. Obviously that didnt happen. Is it wrong to wish for the death of another human being?

Tonight we had the sell-out press conference, I was again hoping someone would hurl a petrol bomb or at least throw a shoe, Instead the first question was from that insufferable FF hacktwat Fionna Sheehan. Jesus, we had to wait until the bloomberg guy spoke to hear a question that wasnt retarded.

Our own press are a joke, did you see the 'people that will get us out of this mess' mag with the Sindo? Its is like a bad Onion parody. Ballsy gives Sir Anto a BJ in his section and is rewarded with:

Ballsy O Conner on the frontpage of the main Irish Sunday paper on the most important news sunday in this state in generations.

Sod this ill have a dream tonight that a comet will crash into this damned country and ends all of our misery.

IrishCitizen1

surely to god there must be something on our statute books where a politician can been held accountable for his/her actions for the destruction of our country.....not only should we berate them on our doorsteps, we should set up groups to follow them around and destroy their campaigns....TRAITORS every one

Congalltee

Over 50% of all voters voted Fianna Fail. 41% in first preferences, the rest 2nd, 3rd, etc preferences. The votes ended up in the FF pile meaning they were ahead of others. The system which produces this needs to bs radically changed. The people educated on voting ABFF. And more importantly thinking long term. Cowen has a mandate from the dail. We elected the Dail. It is our fault. FF is a manifestation of the People of Ireland (of half of them at least).

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies