The Fourth Year of the Trump Presidency

Jack Walsh

Two articles in USA TODAY.

Quoting the Gallup poll (Jan 16-29), more than 6 in 10 Americans say they are better off than 3 year ago, a 3 decade record high.

January fundraising at $60 million plus. Since the start of 2019 total raise $525 million.
Read my post.
Then read your poll dates

GabhaDubh

Read my post.
Then read your poll dates
You quoted late December/ early January just 7 hours ago, what I posted was current, showing President Trump with bounce in both credit for the economy and fundraising.

Jack Walsh

You quoted late December/ early January just 7 hours ago, what I posted was current, showing President Trump with bounce in both credit for the economy and fundraising.
This is exactly what I posted
There is nothing to suggest in polling since acquittal that he has got a bounce (he did get the tiniest of bounces in late Dec early Jan)

You then cherry pick a poll whose 2 week sample is entirely pre acquittal as a rebuttal

And what you posted clearly is not "current", its data is between 18 and 31 days old, all of which pre dates the acquittal so cannot form any rational rebuttal of my claim

Dates and facts and relevance and specific references
All so inconvenient for cultists.

CatullusV

How so Splodge? The economy is doing incredible, he is getting America out of these endless wars,

They were not whistleblowers though, they were just giving their opinion of Trumps call which were meaningless.

Trump already released the transcripts for all to see showing no quid pro quo.
There were no transcripts released.

CatullusV

Get off the bleedin stage-- she is terminally compromised. Everyone sane sees it. It would be like making Splodge or any other of the TDS victims around here foreman of the jury. Like a fair trial would follow.It would like fk
Oh dear. You've never sat on a jury, have you?

It doesn't work the way you appear to think it does.

silverharp

Oh dear. You've never sat on a jury, have you?

It doesn't work the way you appear to think it does.
if you have a trained lawyer as a foreperson on a jury they can lead that jury which ever way they want if the case isn't cut and dry.

silverharp

You have watched too much Ally McBeal. Jury rooms do not work that way.
erm no, I have heard accounts of persuasive jurors though, its like any persuasion situation. In this situation though she must have lied on her Questionnaire as she would have to have declared her social media posting history.

CatullusV

erm no, I have heard accounts of persuasive jurors though, its like any persuasion situation. In this situation though she must have lied on her Questionnaire as she would have to have declared her social media posting history.
Show me the questionnaire. Show me that she lied on it.

Jack Walsh

Show me the questionnaire. Show me that she lied on it.
Stone will probably argue he wasn't given a fair trial on basis that he never got a proper opportunity to bribe or threaten jurors the way he and his "friends" would normally expect to be allowed do.
It's a sad day for American justice when a career thug is denied these basic human rights

The right of any American to tamper with witnesses is in fact enshrined in the Constitution
Not laid out explicitly, but Alan Dershowitz says the clear intent of the framers, if you read it closely, is to allow witness intimidation

Now 200 later we have the Deep State sham of an attempt to jail a friend of the President for merely witness tampering

Last edited:

Wagmore

Stone will probably argue he wasn't given a fair trial on basis that he never got a proper opportunity to bribe or threaten jurors the way he and his "friends" would normally expect to be allowed do.
It's a sad day for American justice when a career thug is denied these basic human rights

The right of any American to tamper with witnesses is in fact enshrined in the Constitution
Not laid out explicitly, but Alan Dershowitz says the clear intent of the framers, if you read it closely, is to allow witness intimidation

Now 200 later we have the Deep State sham of an attempt to jail a friend of the President for merely witness tampering
Stone did bleedin nothing Same Obama appointed judge that put Manafort away. Coincidence? It is like fk. It's the way Dems and their cheerliars operate. Lies, default duplicity mixed with rat like cunning Problem is, they're too lost in their lies to realise they're not fooling anyone sane. That's what makes it so much fun when they fall. As they always do......

ShoutingIsLeadership

It’s up to the defence team to weed out any jury members they don’t want. Even someone with the IQ of a gnat knows that.
The next one will be that the defence team were conspiring against Stone and Trump too.
He is guilty as fnck. His defence team knew that and knew that the best way to get him off was to allow this juror and then throw sh1t after the trial. Next step is for Trump to open his gob. Then his base convulses and the juror and her home are bombarded. Next step is a pardon.

Pardoning without this false pretext would have looked too obvious.

This is all planned.

Jack Walsh

Stone did bleedin nothing Same Obama appointed judge that put Manafort away. Coincidence? It is like fk. It's the way Dems and their cheerliars operate. Lies, default duplicity mixed with rat like cunning Problem is, they're too lost in their lies to realise they're not fooling anyone sane. That's what makes it so much fun when they fall. As they always do......

Wag,

You are demented if you think witness intimidation is "nothing"

Last edited:

Wagmore

He is guilty as fnck. His defence team knew that and knew that the best way to get him off was to allow this juror and then throw sh1t after the trial. Next step is for Trump to open his gob. Then his base convulses and the juror and her home are bombarded. Next step is a pardon.

Pardoning without this false pretext would have looked too obvious.

This is all planned.
No it wouldn't.. Check out some of Clinton's crew

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies