The Fourth Year of the Trump Presidency

raetsel

No. Well, I suppose I was. I mean, I was for Obama in 08 and 12. Became disillusioned with Dems and wanted Trump to win in 16 without thinking he had a chance. Then when he won, could not believe the lengths that Dems and others went to trash him.
You became disillusioned by the Democrats after Obama managed to restore the economy to health after the disaster of the Bush years, and you're not totally dismayed by the mess Trump has landed America in? You're not dismayed that he spends his time kissing the asses of murdering autocrats like Putin and Bolsonaro?

USER1234

Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified before the House during Trump's impeachment hearings, has written a good piece for the Washington Post. In it he outlines his concern (putting it mildly) about the state of the country he served for 21 years as it heads into the most important presidential election in its history.

It's not hyperbole to say that November's election will determine the fate of the US for at least a generation. It has the choice of continuing down the road to self-destruction and the end of its democracy (already eroded) or getting back on track under a New Democratic administration.

The choice is that stark.

After 21 years, six months and 10 days of active military service, I am now a civilian. I made the difficult decision to retire because a campaign of bullying, intimidation and retaliation by President Trump and his allies forever limited the progression of my military career.

A year ago, having served the nation in uniform in positions of critical importance, I was on the cusp of a career-topping promotion to colonel. A year ago, unknown to me, my concerns over the president’s conduct and the president’s efforts to undermine the very foundations of our democracy were precipitating tremors that would ultimately shake loose the facade of good governance and publicly expose the corruption of the Trump administration.

At no point in my career or life have I felt our nation’s values under greater threat and in more peril than at this moment. Our national government during the past few years has been more reminiscent of the authoritarian regime my family fled more than 40 years ago than the country I have devoted my life to serving.

Our citizens are being subjected to the same kinds of attacks tyrants launch against their critics and political opponents. Those who choose loyalty to American values and allegiance to the Constitution over devotion to a mendacious president and his enablers are punished.
We can only hope that if/when Biden become presidents, he could recall Col. Alexander Vindman back into the Military and allow him a proper chance of serving a proper president!

pablabel12

6 b
But it's not a conspiracy, it's actually happening, that was a post to a genuine study that got removed last night, those doctors advocating HDC was pulled down all over the internet the other night, it's official YouTube policy to pull anything down contradicting the WHO, even after the US pulled out because the WHO were not fit for purpose. Not for the first time, you're unable to argue your 'baloney' point of view on it's merits, you're left with an appeal to authority, only that authority is only valid if it says what you want it to say.
So you believe Bill Gates is responsible for the pandemic and he is going chip all the people using the vaccine. You are one of the biggest fools on here and that is saying something.

amsterdemmetje

Yeah - on a population base of 325 MILLION!
Apart from the fact that you missed the part where I was responding about Trump ranting about not allowing people to die in a pandemic such as Ebola (I believe 2 people died) it's very fitting that you a confirmed RC fundie make such statement about 150000 people dying like it was nothing your hypocrisy is staggering your so called Christianity is nothing like any real Christians I grew up amongst.

Wagmore

In Trump's America a genuine hero like Lt. Col Vindman gets hounded out of his job and vilified while a bigoted loon like Limbaugh gets honoured.
So wrong.
Vindman left in disgrace.. He perpetrated a hoax that could have resulted in a duly elected president getting impeached. It was a perfect call...

amsterdemmetje

The only person spreading reptilian horseshyte around here is you. See your standing by your BS about Laura Ingraham being far- right.
Qoute me saying that.
Never said anything about her, i said you're far-right and use far-right conspiracy sites like GatewayPundit to spread your lies .

You made a statement a few months ago that you were "100% behind the David Icke of 2020" the same reptilian David Icke who in 2020 claimed that Bill Gates /Microsoft will use nanotechnology in any vaccine to control humans

Wagmore

Qoute me saying that.
Never said anything about her, i said you're far-right and use far-right conspiracy sites like GatewayPundit to spread your lies .

You made a statement a few months ago that you were "100% behind the David Icke of 2020" the same reptilian David Icke who in 2020 claimed that Bill Gates /Microsoft will use nanotechnology in any vaccine to control humans
I posted a Laura Ingraham video. Case closed. You're a troll

USER1234

Vindman left in disgrace.. He perpetrated a hoax that could have resulted in a duly elected president getting impeached. It was a perfect call...
Qhat utter bullcrap he was vilely bullied for his properly reporting the presidents impeachable misdeeds, and he didn't leave in disgrace he retired honourably, as i said above we can only hope that if/when Biden become presidents, he could recall Col. Alexander Vindman back into the Military and allow him a proper chance of serving a proper president!

Last edited:

amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje said:
Breal or Wags for that matter haven't time for reality not a peep out of both of them of the current resurgence of the CV back up to 250000 infections a day and the death rate higher than Ireland and most countries with less than have of its vast resources .The death rate is obviously going to trend upwards in those States in the next few weeks and not a word about it from Trump and his Admin to be busy tweeting about his Toddler ramp moves yesterday.
Wagmore said

Posted on the 14th of June. Move over Nostradamus. Amsterdamus est arrive...
😁😁👍

amsterdemmetje

Covid death rate still sinking in the US. Another low hit yesterday. The crazy gang are not going to be happy..
And so it begins....US Death rate begins to plummet and partisans start to spin....Official Covid death rate not good enough anymore now it's started to throw up signs that are not conduisive to Trump - bashing....
😁😁- official Covid death rate is plummeting. Deal with it.
So funny. The only thing heading south faster than the US Covid death rate is your credibility. ...Next stop Antarctica😁👍
No. Be clear. I'm laughing at you and your numpty predictions...
Anything to say about my "numpty predictions now and how you shamefully sneered at the those saying the death rate was going to go only one way ,up ,the smileys and thumbs up while doing so show exactly who the sick troll is here .

pablabel12

Anything to say about my "numpty predictions now and how you shamefully sneered at the those saying the death rate was going to go only one way ,up ,the smileys and thumbs up while doing so show exactly who the sick troll is here .
Hey are you forgetting the deaths per million metric that Waggy and Breal were bragging about along with that other luder Offally Pat. Well it is now 477 per million for the US and 357 for Ireland.
It is also another weekend and instead of the usual dip in death numbers the sad number of deaths is over a thousand again. You would think that a POTUS in these circumstances would be at his desk trying to work out a way to reduce the effects of the pandemic but no yet again he is off golfing.

shutuplaura

But it's not a conspiracy, it's actually happening, that was a post to a genuine study that got removed last night, those doctors advocating HDC was pulled down all over the internet the other night, it's official YouTube policy to pull anything down contradicting the WHO, even after the US pulled out because the WHO were not fit for purpose. Not for the first time, you're unable to argue your 'baloney' point of view on it's merits, you're left with an appeal to authority, only that authority is only valid if it says what you want it to say.
So you do believe that there is a massive conspiracy? That people would sooner have Covid 19 in their communities than take a drug Trump is touting? And that's basically everyone, not just the people on this forum. Because that is what you are suggesting. And that the reason would have to be a personal antipathy to Trump himself, who champions the drug.

I explained why already but I will restate. It's baloney because the number of people involved in such a conspiracy would be huge. It would amount to practically all medical researchers in the world who would and a fairly large percentage of the world's medical establishment. And by that I mean anyone who would be considered a doctor in a reasonable sense of the world. It would amount to millions of people in thousands of institutions. To keep something like that secret would be impossible. And that is before we look at the motivation behind this conspiracy...which is personal issues with the US president.

Occam's razor tells me that what is far more believable is that the studies which show that the drug isn't as effective as your cited paper suggests are credible. That the drug isn't effective.

Hewson

01Dowd-articleLarge.jpg

Courtesy of the New York Times. A photo of Trump as he really is.

owedtojoy

Covid death rate still sinking in the US. Another low hit yesterday. The crazy gang are not going to be happy..
You are self deluded, or blatantly lying.

Average Covid-19 Death Rate rose in the US over the past week from 908 per day to 1,228 per day, a rise of 35%.

owedtojoy

6 b

Where is the turd? off golfing again!!!
You guys are some pricks.
Poor old Florida ... It has a Hurricane, a Pandemic, a rising Death Rate, an imcompetent Governor, and a resident moronic President .... who has gone golfing, just to show how much he cares.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom