The Fourth Year of the Trump Presidency

edg

Maybe but they have attracted an awful lot of people who are very serious about violence.

So, scumbags.
The people who engage in violence are scum.

The proud boys as a whole are hilarious though. Their purpose is to protect a comedian from the far left! I'm sure some over zealous cnuts have joined them since the far left made them so popular.

The OD

The people who engage in violence are scum.

The proud boys as a whole are hilarious though. Their purpose is to protect a comedian from the far left! I'm sure some over zealous cnuts have joined them since the far left made them so popular.
I've no idea how me and you end up getting into rows with other posters seeing as we are both so lovely?

:unsure:

:whistle:

Reactions: edg

The OD

And sexy, don't forget sexy.
1582299151118.jpeg

Actual pic of me right now. That's a candy cig though, gave the real ones up years ago.....

CatullusV

The reason I asked for a quote was that I was of the hope that your link would confirm with I already knew - and it does. It is perfectly standard for prosecutors to *propose* a tariff - and in sentencing, the judge must deal with that request, along with requests by the defence. It all has to be on the record. It isn't a condemnation of either side. Just part of the formalities.

blinding

How is the Democratic Cunning Plan to get Donald Trump re-elected going ?

Will the Same Cunning Plan work a second time ?

Donald never needed no Russians... He's got the Democrats.

The OD

How is the Democratic Cunning Plan to get Donald Trump re-elected going ?

Will the Same Cunning Plan work a second time ?

Donald never needed no Russians... He's got the Democrats.
Is the double negative a Freudian slip?

Betson

The reason I asked for a quote was that I was of the hope that your link would confirm with I already knew - and it does. It is perfectly standard for prosecutors to *propose* a tariff - and in sentencing, the judge must deal with that request, along with requests by the defence. It all has to be on the record. It isn't a condemnation of either side. Just part of the formalities.

There is a very big difference to what the judge gave and what the original prosecutors requested , most legal analysts were was shocked by the original recommendation. the DOJ had to step in and overrule their recommendation., it was ludicrous And them resigning was just throwing a hissy fit because the DOJ was not endorsing their vendetta.

CatullusV

There is a very big difference to what the judge gave and what the original prosecutors requested , most legal analysts were was shocked by the original recommendation. the DOJ had to step in and overrule their recommendation., it was ludicrous And them resigning was just throwing a hissy fit because the DOJ was not endorsing their vendetta.
Oh dear. "Most legal analysts"? Show me that there was a majority. Give me figures.

You seem utterly naive in these issues. A judge decides on a maximum tariff based on their assessment of the events and then applies reductions in proportion to that maximum in relation to the mitigation factors which are accepted by the court; first time offender, early guilty plea, genuine remorse etc.

The final sentence handed down may be a fraction of the tariff normally used as a maximum for the crimes committed.

Betson

Has their ever been a more bitter ungracious loser than Hilary Clinton?
Oh dear. "Most legal analysts"? Show me that there was a majority. Give me figures.

You seem utterly naive in these issues. A judge decides on a maximum tariff based on their assessment of the events and then applies reductions in proportion to that maximum in relation to the mitigation factors which are accepted by the court; first time offender, early guilty plea, genuine remorse etc.

The final sentence handed down may be a fraction of the tariff normally used as a maximum for the crimes committed.

There you go blustering again as usual when you are in the wrong,, just like when you were defending the now very discredited Steel dossier , and predicting ruin for the Trumps ove rthe Muller inivestigation.

Your bias completely obstructs your ability to be any way objectional on any subject.

You seriously do not think the original recommendation was a huge overreach?

Paddyc

Fair enough- I thought you were suggesting judges and legal system were beyond reproach. Personally, I think this case was dodgy as fk and like to think I'd say the same if Stone was a Dem.Re-SWAT team and your post, Stone claimed afterwards he would have had no problem presenting himself for arrest. He was in his dressing gown when lifted FFS.
[
So you're spouting BS as I suspected. First of all, we never "discussed" this as you claimed I defy you to post evidence to the contrary. Video is the greatest load of twisted sheitte I have ever witnessed. You made it sound as if it had something to do with Stone's trial. They "threatened to kill people" It has nothing to do with trial. Video is a celebration of their belief in America's 2nd Amendment. Nothing more. Nothing less Media matters FFS . Contemptible distortion of reality. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I verified that Stone hung out with thugs, fired automatic weapons and threatened his opponents.

He was credibly accused of threatening a witness and law enforcement quite sensibly decided not to take any chances.

If they had done what Trump suggested law enforcement do and whack his head off the car as they put him in you might have a point, but they didn’t and you don’t.

Do you have any idea just how ridiculous you look crying about Roger Stone's harsh treatment?

Personally, I can’t wait until it’s Giuliani's time in the barrel.

CatullusV

There you go blustering again as usual when you are in the wrong,, just like when you were defending the now very discredited Steel dossier , and predicting ruin for the Trumps ove rthe Muller inivestigation.

Your bias completely obstructs your ability to be any way objectional on any subject.

You seriously do not think the original recommendation was a huge overreach?
Show me where I defended the *Steele* Dossier and predicted ruin for the Trumps.

Paddyc

No he didn't because he mentioned me specifically in a subsequent post. And I never watched Jones "making up blatant twisted lies about the families of Sandy Hook victims." More lies. As I've said, I didn't know who da fk Alec Jones was around the time of Sandy Hook. But don't let the facts get in the way of your tedious fabrications
Jones has been lying about the Sandy Hook murders for years.

You have been an apologist for Alex Jones for years.

This has been brought to your attention for years.

NYCKY

Been saying it for a long time, you never saw this anger and bitterness with Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore etc. They all got on with it, back to their day jobs or found new ones.

There is a story about Walter Mondale who lost 49 states to Reagan in 1984, asking George McGovern who similarly lost 49 states to Nixon 12 years earlier about when Mondale met McGovern and asked him, George when does it stop hurting? and McGovern, replied, I'll let you know when it does.

I get it's painful but not til now have we seen the carry on from Clinton.

Trampas

Compared with the rabble on the other side the bould Donald looks more and more......er, presidential.
I was reckoning that only Bloomberg could stop Trump but after Super Tuesday the mayor could well be a busted flush.

O'Sullivan Bere

Been saying it for a long time, you never saw this anger and bitterness with Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore etc. They all got on with it, back to their day jobs or found new ones.

There is a story about Walter Mondale who lost 49 states to Reagan in 1984, asking George McGovern who similarly lost 49 states to Nixon 12 years earlier about when Mondale met McGovern and asked him, George when does it stop hurting? and McGovern, replied, I'll let you know when it does.

I get it's painful but not til now have we seen the carry on from Clinton.
LOL...that's exactly the quote that came to my mind too. I think history will take a far more charitable view of her in due time.

Losing a POTUS general race is probably akin to an athlete losing the World Cup Final or Super Bowl and never winning it. It has to be especially irritating to HRC given her CV and two-term POTUS spouse and being so close yet so far with the popular vote in hand once again given she lost her 2008 Dem primary to Obama on delegates whilst winning the popular vote. She also got F-ed by Russia and Comey, etc. She would have been the first woman POTUS and she was a trailblazer for women's rights and advancement to get where she's gone.

Granted, she also made her own human errors and isn't a natural talent for campaign stagecraft. I view her like a political Moses...had a hard and accomplished road but had enough bad breaks and mistakes that she came so close to see the Promised Land but not be allowed to enter it.

That said, given her life story and accomplishments, there's obviously a gazillion more people that have had it worse than her in life. She's the epitome of someone who has 'privilege problems' by howling at the Moon over never becoming Madam President.

Last edited:

O'Sullivan Bere

That's fairly tame to be frank and her comments are fair for debate. Trump shouldn't be letting and certainly not courting Putin interfere in the upcoming election on his behalf like he did in the past one.

blinding

Surely Putin and Co. will be too busy rigging the next Irish General election to have time to do the American one.

New Threads

Most Replies