The Fourth Year of the Trump Presidency

Gwannow

Watched the Dirty Money series on Netflix, they do not hold back on Trump and Kushner, each has their own little program, a right pair of cants.
Those two programs should be mandatory viewing for all the Trump and undecided voters in the USA. Kushner's documentary was stomach turning, and showed him up to be a despicable and cold hearted bastard.

Gwannow

Devious twist and to be expected You know nothing about America. Trump supporters would be on the Normandy beaches, shedding their own blood, clearing up another continent's mess. Same as it ever was.
Nah. They'd be running to their doctors for bone spur exemption letters.

amsterdemmetje

The gas thing is where that is taken from Wagmore is in meltdown talking about "shltsorm" about to hit, posting about videos of people dropping dead on the street in China . Yet here is now 100 % behind Trump and his plan to open up the economy in 14 days .

raetsel

You're an utter clown if you think I take anything you say seriously after that pic you posted of a straigh-jacket last night. Stop rewriting history. Dev never apologised, to my knowledge, over his "PR mistake." Varadkar could use a line like that. I expect to hear it again
I'm not an apologist for Dev as he was an utter fool. I'm putting things in their proper context.
The straitjacket (the "journalist" in you will pick up on the correct spelling eventually, no doubt) was a intended as a joke. I probably should really be furious with you for encouraging a return to work with no regard whatsoever for the lives or wellbeing of those, like me who are at high risk. I should be incandescent that on your ethical scales, your money god is elevated above the value of my life.
But I'm not as I don't take you seriously, and nobody else here does either. The moral or mental defects that make you like this are not an actual threat, so I have the luxury of mocking you instead of being angry. :)

Wasps

Devious twist and to be expected You know nothing about America. Trump supporters would be on the Normandy beaches, shedding their own blood, clearing up another continent's mess. Same as it ever was.
But not TRUMP, he'd be at home living through his own personal war, trying to avoid contracting STD's

Hewson

You see Amster, you made the mistake of quoting my exact post. Much harder to lie now I never said "Ireland would be wiped out" as you continuously misquoted and I denied. I asked, in the post, how much spare ICU capacity we had? I answered none. If this hits and there is no extra ICU capacity, it will be a wipeout. I said it then and I'm saying it now. But I am not and never did say "Ireland will be wiped out."Now back to the facial egg splatter removal...and then back on topic....
So tell us what your definition of a 'wipeout' is.

Because this is its definition; the act or an instance of wiping out : complete or utter destruction.

Wagmore

Explain how any of that in any way leads to your prediction that ireland will be wiped out and stop deflecting from what you said nobody in the IT said anything near what you are predicting in fact no one is only you.
Stop trolling, you've been exposed- back on topic

Wagmore

Because this is its definition; the act or an instance of wiping out : complete or utter destruction.
He posted what I posted, I was clearly referring to Ireland's ICU capacity, now can we get back on topic and stop feeding trolls..

amsterdemmetje

Oh but not in Waggys dictionary, of course it means something completely different ,wipeout just doesn't mean wipeout its something else of course.

amsterdemmetje

He posted what I posted, I was clearly referring to Ireland's ICU capacity, now can we get back on topic and stop feeding trolls..
no you weren't, it wasn't even part of the sentence. You asked about icu beds after you stated ireland would be wiped out, you never said "if" there were no icu beds .

Very grim- if this hits here, it will be a wipeout. How many IC beds do we have on standby. I'd say that's zero

Wagmore

Dow looking good again today. Please God it continues. Trump announces an about face on Monday night and two days of strong gains follow.Here's hoping for a third. All sane people will agree with me. Economic death spiral interrupted, for now at least....

Wagmore

no you weren't, it wasn't even part of the sentence. You asked about icu beds after you stated ireland would be wiped out, you never said "if" there were no icu beds .

Very grim- if this hits here, it will be a wipeout. How many IC beds do we have on standby. I'd say that's zero
Stop trolling...I stand 100%over what I said and always did. You disagree. Fine. Now stop trolling

amsterdemmetje

Presidents don't fight on the frontline. Rarely at least...
Most President /Leaders do have some military experience or served, most never lie about their health to avoid serving that's what cowards do ,so why would anyone for a minute think the coward Trump would be on the Frontline ffs.

Wagmore

Most President /Leaders do have some military experience or served, most never lie about their health to avoid serving that's what cowards do ,so why would anyone for a minute think the coward Trump would be on the Frontline ffs.
I was replying to a post that suggested he was somehow lacking for not Do keep up..m

amsterdemmetje

Stop trolling...I stand 100%over what I said and always did. You disagree. Fine. Now stop trolling
Its not trolling its pointing out your consistent hypocrisy and lies whether its about your support for Trump ,Tommy Robinson, Gemmatrails ,Alex Jones, PJ WATSON or whatever rightwing nut you are having today , you end up constantly been caught telling lies to support them . When you show some honesty here and integrity maybe most posters wont see you for the clear lying fool you are not me though i find you the most odious of posters here the same as i find Trump odious to the extreme ..

amsterdemmetje

I was replying to a post that suggested he was somehow lacking for not Do keep up..m
oh he is lacking all right regardless of him been President he is lacking many things bravery,honesty, ethics, integrity the list goes on much the same in what you are lacking ,hence your fanatical admiration for such a man .

Popular Threads

Most Replies