The Frontline - 22/11/2010 @ RTE one

bananarepublic.ie

Pat Kenny talking in the Frontline, with Tony Kilen, Richard Bruton and Eamon Ryan will be joining later.

Richard Bruton at last!! where is Kenny where is Gilmore?

anewbeginning

Bruton starts talking about jobs and investment strategy, Pat Kenny shouts him down and tries to make cheap political jibes.

I'm sick of RTE. Anyone who speaks sense is immediately cut off in RTE.

bananarepublic.ie

Pat has valid question, Labour has always backed by Unions, FG might bornfire public jobs thats conflict Pat raised. It is valid i guess.

corelli

What is it about Kenny/RTE, and I am no conspiracy theorist, that it appears that he is far tougher on the opposition than any Government Minister/panelist.

slippy wicket

Bruton starts talking about jobs and investment strategy, Pat Kenny shouts him down and tries to make cheap political jibes.

I'm sick of RTE. Anyone who speaks sense is immediately cut off in RTE.
So true, when killeen speaks he does not talk over him.
Kenny, bloody ff shill that he is.

nonpartyboy

ff still looking to get credit flowing....nobody believes this ************************e anymore.

bananarepublic.ie

Fintan o'Toole opened the dutch gold can! :) Secreat deal with IMF, he put this way "what kind of condoms would like to use after pregnant" if FF has struck deal now and between elections. hmmm nice one!

corelli

Tintin is a complete fool.

LOL A temporary Government/Administration, totally unconstitutional by the way, of Mary Robinson/Michael Sommers and some other guy I don't know. LOL

He is a very articulate cretin.

anewbeginning

Bruton being shouted down over and over.

The chance of rational discussion is slim, the loudest voice gets heard.

I agree though the situation now is a farce.

Cowen has lurched from one crisis to the next and then he wants to pressure us all into keeping FF in power to deal with each crisis.

Cowen puts the gun to ours heads every couple of weeks to keep him in power or else. It's time we all stop giving into the bogus pressure.

Mister men

WTF is killeen talking about. Has he been drinking.

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
Ah, Fintan O'Toole....clearly, our quasi-existential crisis is being subjugated by the egocentric objectification of self worth in a crass exercise of atavistic fervour...

Mister men

LOL A temporary Government/Administration, totally unconstitutional by the way, of Mary Robinson/Michael Sommers and some other guy I don't know. LOL

Rubbish. He's the only one talking sense.

SilverLining

Go Fintan Go.

Provisional Administration Council - check
FF = FG - check
Election pointless - check
Urgency - check

darkhorse

O'Foole want his pals to form a new government without an election - Mary Robinson & Co - lol :)

bananarepublic.ie

LOL is so cool omg!! Its loike omg !!

A president rule...Why dont we try it now? This country is full of talent given the choice between Haely Ray (parish pump politics) and Michael summers/Brian Lucey give me UCD Dr. Kelly or Constantine.

New Threads

Most Replies