• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Frontline 26/11/12 22.35pm.

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates

God only knows what the show is about tonight as it now appears the Frontline website has been removed by RTE.
What I do know is that Derek Nolan Labour TD for Galway West will be a panelist on tonights show.
Will update when I know more.
Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online
Just got this tweet

Expert Group Report @dereknolanTD FF's Sen. Jim Walsh, Prof Veronica O'Keane Prof Patricia Casey. Also @niamh_lyons on budget preview#rtetfl

Hope this helps. :D

jmcc

Perhaps they are going to publish the working document live? They are doing it this way because they are sure nobody will see it. :)

Regards...jmcc

Neutron

Just got this tweet

Expert Group Report @dereknolanTD FF's Sen. Jim Walsh, Prof Veronica O'Keane Prof Patricia Casey. Also @niamh_lyons on budget preview#rtetfl

Hope this helps. :D
Thanks Norm.

sadmal

Just got this tweet

No David Quinn or Ronan Mullin or Eamonn O'Dwyer? Why Why Why not?

man-in-street

Twitter
n/a

God only knows what the show is about tonight as it now appears the Frontline website has been removed by RTE.

What I do know is that Derek Nolan Labour TD for Galway West will be a panelist on tonights show.

Will update when I know more.

Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online

It will be about Pat Kenny shoving the opinions written on his little cards down everybody's throats, as usual, and refusing to allow any discussion on any subject if he hasn't thought of it first.

Different night, same old nonsense.

Mr. Bumble

Analyzer

Whatever happene to the tried and trusted format, of a montrose millionaire interviewing a collection of state funded (often quango) Millionaires, about the proverty in this country ?

Standards (of hypocrisy) in the Irish media have clearly fallen.

Mr. Bumble

But she's a woman! Even if she is a traditional, conservative Catholic and board member of The Iona Institute.
She's well able to defend the Catholic position. Can be quite condescending in her manner.

Niall996

Whatever happene to the tried and trusted format, of a montrose millionaire interviewing a collection of state funded (often quango) Millionaires, about the proverty in this country ?

Standards (of hypocrisy) in the Irish media have clearly fallen.
Kenny is also a state funded millionaire.

slippy wicket

Exactly! Eoghan De Faoite of Youth Defence be so much better and he's a man!
My irony meter just exploded.
Thank you very much.

wombat

Abortion. :(

It's like the 80's all over again. We were broke then too.
I emigrated in the 80's, I hope I don't have to repeat the exercise:lol: