• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

The Frontline Monday 19th November 10.30pm

Neutron

Congratulations to Cato who guessed tonights show.

Galway hospital & abortions, The Budget, Child benefit cuts all mentioned to be on tongihts show.

That’s Monday, on The Frontline, 22.35pm.

Are you interested in participating? Do you shop online for price reasons? If so, get in touch at thefrontline@rte.ie or on 01 208 2941.

And as always if you’d like to join us in studio email thefrontlineaudience@rte.ie

Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online

Last edited:

Cato

Or maybe all three!

The renewed X case debate has taken the focus a little off the budget for a while. If they release the expert group report next week then they can keep that going and take some, I stress some, of the heat out of the run into the budget.

However, post-budget nothing is going to distract people from venting anger over cuts and taxes.

wombat

They announced that they will be discussing abortion - I suspect one of the Sky channel Vampire shows would be every bit as enlightening:lol:

Neutron

Or maybe all three!

The renewed X case debate has taken the focus a little off the budget for a while. If they release the expert group report next week then they can keep that going and take some, I stress some, of the heat out of the run into the budget.

However, post-budget nothing is going to distract people from venting anger over cuts and taxes.

Looks like you were right, they are indeed doing all 3!

ger12

I was on the Frontline once. Great seat. Didn't have the balls to speak.

I must say, Pat was a very a very impressive professional that night. Saw him in a different light.

turdsl

That lady put it exactly the way i have been saying for the last week

Legislators must do their job, legislate. Let the doctor then do his job.as the master of the Rotunda wants.

TommyO'Brien

IMHO we need legislation. I have believed that for quite a while. The current situation isn't adequate.

Heligoland

The Iona Institute is a conservative, Catholic[SUP][1][/SUP] think tank based in Ireland. Founded by David Quinn, a journalist and commentator on religious affairs, it was launched publicly in 2007. Psychiatrist Patricia Casey and journalist Breda O'Brien are amongst its patrons.[SUP][/SUP]

The Institute advocates religion and opposes same-sex marriage and supported limited civil partnerships with broad based religious freedom protections.[SUP][/SUP][SUP][/SUP] It posits that rising crime, family breakdown, drug abuse and other social problems are typical of a "weakened society" and that such a society will fail to recognise the importance of marriage and religion unless an evidence-based case was made.
Iona Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DaveM

He has a law degree as well. He is bound to be gay, isn't he? No one could be that marriageable...
"Now there's a catch" just flashed through the minds of mammies across the land!

DaveM

She's a nurse so she knows the facts of the case before the investigation and our abortion laws had no influence. What a moron.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies