The Genius of Charles Krauthammer

GDPR

A decade of so ago the Immigration Times published Krauthammer's syndicated column, but they soon got rid of it, just as they did with Mark Steyn and Kevin Myers. All is now conveniently leftist at the Immigration Times. Meanwhile apolitical traditionalists continue to pay 60 Euros monthly to be lectured by Fintan O'Toole. Having the rag tucked under one's arm is still seen as some kind of respectable, middle class badge of superiority. What is it with these people ?
Peasants enriched overnight.

GDPR

Nuts, whole hazelnuts.
Indeed. The Holocausts of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria have been criminally insane. And these Holocausts have led to the destruction of Europe, as the displaced populations from these lands flood into Europe.

Ramon Mercadar

Krauthammer has returned to his master in Hell, mission accomplished.

[video=youtube;KGrdWwYE77c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGrdWwYE77c[/video]

Ardillaun

Steyn had more humility than Krauthammer who never came to terms with the Iraq war disaster and his role in it.

Trampas

That is a disgraceful level of vitriol to pour on the head of anybody, especially a deceased cripple who called things as he saw them.....brilliantly.

GDPR

That is a disgraceful level of vitriol to pour on the head of anybody, especially a deceased cripple who called things as he saw them.....brilliantly.
He was a Jew who saw the world in terms of "Is it good for the Jews?" I don't blame him for that at all. I just wish the Aryans would do likewise.

Gwannow

i rarely read his column. I appeared to be the same old right wing rhetoric, believed by same old right wing brigade. Other more reasonable people just ignored it.

Trampas

i rarely read his column. I appeared to be the same old right wing rhetoric, believed by same old right wing brigade. Other more reasonable people just ignored it.
Strange how one can be as far to the left as one chooses where the worst that can be expected is a fool's pardon. In contrast anybody deemed by leftists loons to be even marginally right of centre can look forward to a sneering, smearing obituary.

GDPR

Strange how one can be as far to the left as one chooses where the worst that can be expected is a fool's pardon. In contrast anybody deemed by leftists loons to be even marginally right of centre can look forward to a sneering, smearing obituary.
But what do you call Right Wing? Back in the day, Right Wingers wouldn't have been listening to a Jew.

Gwannow

He was an advocate for war strategies by the US government. His speech writing for Mondale basically didn't help the latter's bid for the presidency. I'm not attacking him personally and I realise that his family are bereft of his passing, and I wish them Shalom. I'm saying that his writing did not enhance America towards the more enlightened or compassionate country that it might be.

GabhaDubh

As originally a strong Democrat, when asked about his move to Republicanism, Charles quote was “ I was young once”.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom