The Glorious Twelfth

vivabrigada

between the bridges

I have, to their faces, would you to that to the currently active loyalists?
Some of us move in more refined circles, anywho as yer only perusing this line to deflect from ye making a twat of yerself the answer tis no, but moi would send a sternly worded anonymous letter...

AhNowStop

Course you didn't, but your nose just got bigger anyway.
KKKRay and the lads are fairly homing in in this .. ffs lads is this the best you can do ? ... really ?

I notice none of you "truth tellers" :roll: lol, have commented on the fact that even your own (as you would like to see it) has called the bigoted OO out for what it is ....

I posted this on another thread ,..

Here, did ye happen to hear the the former Presbyterian moderator Ken Newell saying the OO was a sectarian organisation just 2 days ago ... jeez I though wee Jeffwey was gonna cry again lmao

DUP slams Presbyterian's claim Orange Order is sectarian - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

I'll not hold my breath for a non-nonsensical response :-/ !!!

vivabrigada

Some of us move in more refined circles, anywho as yer only perusing this line to deflect from ye making a twat of yerself the answer tis no, but moi would send a sternly worded anonymous letter...
Your order doesn't have a problem communicating with active loyalists.

between the bridges

Nat long now, just in case yez didn't get me cards...
D7zrIFUXkAE-DOA.jpg

theloner

Where's the Lurgan Champagne and rabble of bucked out Belfast trouts?

McSlaggart

I see the main orange parade in Tyrone is in Pomeroy. I do not think that village has a single orange man living in it.

The order in Tyrone gets to look more tragic as the years go on.

between the bridges

Where's the Lurgan Champagne and rabble of bucked out Belfast trouts?
Tut tut lonelies surely ye should know by now that the Feile an Phobails nat till August cara...

Newrybhoy

I see the main orange parade in Tyrone is in Pomeroy. I do not think that village has a single orange man living in it.

The order in Tyrone gets to look more tragic as the years go on.
You've made a careful study of this have you?

Marcella

Haven’t seen a parade on the 12th for almost twenty years. The lodge in Warrenpoint has all but died out. For a couple of years there after, the Kilkeel orangemen got their bus to stop at the top of the town, they would march down Main Street before jumping back on the bus at the bottom of the town and heading on to Kilkeel.

Alas no one took any notice of them and they stopped that tradition after three years.

between the bridges

Haven’t seen a parade on the 12th for almost twenty years. The lodge in Warrenpoint has all but died out. For a couple of years there after, the Kilkeel orangemen got their bus to stop at the top of the town, they would march down Main Street before jumping back on the bus at the bottom of the town and heading on to Kilkeel.

Alas no one took any notice of them and they stopped that tradition after three years.
Moi bets tisn't been 20 years since ye whinged about the 12th...

Herr Rommel

A homosexual day our for the orange lads and gay king Billy the taker.

AhNowStop

that pic (#1718) isnt anywhere near realistic anyway ... where are all the usual big fat red faced gobsh1tes & heifers? :unsure: :eek:;);):whistle:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies