• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The Glorious Twelfth

death or glory

Lest we forget Lower Ormeau, Drumcree and the countless others that have had the boots decommissioned.
Will you be down laughing and joking with Gerry Kelly watching us parade through Ardoyne on Friday morning?

theloner

Will you be down laughing and joking with Gerry Kelly watching us parade through Ardoyne on Friday morning?
I wouldn't be seen dead in north Belfast, much less at a loose end at such an ungodly hour standing next to GK. That being said, if, and I stress if, I caught the sight of silenced bunch of baboons in (not so) fancy dress, claiming the victory whilst knocking back blue WKD at 6.24am on an arterial route into Belfast, led by Dale Wánkhurst, who oddly wears a toilet brush on his head this time of the year, I most certainly would be laughing my f*cking leg off. I'd also be a little concerned about how these musicians and cultural gurus will get back home.

death or glory

I wouldn't be seen dead in north Belfast, much less at a loose end at such an ungodly hour standing next to GK. That being said, if, and I stress if, I caught the sight of silenced bunch of baboons in (not so) fancy dress, claiming the victory whilst knocking back blue WKD at 6.24am on an arterial route into Belfast, led by Dale Wánkhurst, who oddly wears a toilet brush on his head this time of the year, I most certainly would be laughing my f*cking leg off. I'd also be a little concerned about how these musicians and cultural gurus will get back home.
Don't worry about us, prods are used to getting up early in the morning to go to work.
Think of it as a morning alarm, sure what would be nicer than waking up to the sound and pageantry of the glorious Pride of Ardoyne flute band and accompanied Orangemen on your doorstep.
Don't worry similar parades will be happening all over Ulster on a road near you.

Paddyc

You said there where no Orangemen in Pomeroy. You've provided zero evidence to support your theory. I've directed you to a newspaper report which refers to a 'Pomeroy Orangeman' and a Wikipedia entry for a farmer from Pomeroy who is an Orangeman. Continue your delusion if you wish.... but you're still wrong. Feel free to take it up with the newspaper concerned and amend Wikipedia to your hearts content but l'm not wasting any more time on a fool who can't admit to being wrong. Goodnight 👍
How many farmhouses do you get in the middle of a village?

death or glory

Less than a week to go,
I can feel my feet start tapping already.

death or glory

between the bridges

Can moi just take this opportunity to wish a happy and glorious 12th to all the brethren, god's chosen people and even the unwashibles...do enjoy yer mope...

the secretary

Just ignore the sectarian old bigots.
Marching to remember former glories, living in the past more like. Who would be bothered!

SgtBilko

There'll be a few pissed off posters on here later. Pissed of that last night wasn't the Armageddon they were forecasting and been hoping for. No houses were burnt down in Portadown, no riots anywhere either 😂. Jesus, even the Leisure Centre Car Park bonfire got lit and passed off without incident. 👌 Those attending praising the PSNI and vice versa. 😍

Never mind eh..... you win some, you lose some lads.

Enjoy the day to all those attending....and a big F&ck You to the rest of you bigots.

No Surrender.

McSlaggart

There'll be a few pissed off posters on here later. Pissed of that last night wasn't the Armageddon they were forecasting and been hoping for. No houses were burnt down in Portadown, no riots anywhere either 😂. Jesus, even the Leisure Centre Car Park bonfire got lit and passed off without incident. 👌 Those attending praising the PSNI and vice versa. 😍

Never mind eh..... you win some, you lose some lads.

Enjoy the day to all those attending....and a big F&ck You to the rest of you bigots.

No Surrender.
The actions of unionism around the 12th is just plan silly.

Round tower

The actions of unionism around the 12th is just plan silly.
For anyone not quiet sure what the 12th of July is about in the occupied 6, It's Scottish men trying to be English men by celebrating a Dutch man in an Irish man's country I hope this rules out any confusion

raetsel

Jesus, even the Leisure Centre Car Park bonfire got lit and passed off without incident. 👌
But not without a criminal leak as to the identity of the contractors hired to remove it, who were then intimidated by the UVF. Well done, ya eejit! :)

raetsel

the glorious Pride of Ardoyne flute band and accompanied Orangemen on your doorstep.
Gotcha! Again!
Such fulsome praise for a UVF band which also seems to have links to Combat 18 neo-fascists..................steady on there.
Mask slipping once more, DOG. :ROFLMAO:

BrkNrZdIcAAI30U.jpg

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies