The Government wants the public to help with risk analysis on Ireland

Spanner Island

Ok lads and lassies . Leo has asked for us The public for some help with a Risk analysis assessment of Ireland , Are you willing to step up and do your country service

The Taoiseach said the draft report is meant to “stimulate debate” so that we can “avoid group-think and have a genuine consultation”.

The government wants to know what you think the most significant risks facing Ireland are
Why don't they just read this site?

All the answers to everything are here if you look through all the crap and read my posts in particular... :cool:

The Field Marshal

Why would any Irish citizen help a government that proposes to murder countless numbers of unborn children?

Spanner Island

Why would any Irish citizen help a government that proposes to murder countless numbers of unborn children?
Not enough abortion threads for you already is it...?

You're starting to resemble an abortion fetishist...

Do you get off on it or something?

This thread isn't about you and your fetish...

Disillusioned democrat

I got a sense of foreboding when I heard this first.

Government looking for a patsy - for years FF's excuse for sailing us onto the rocks was that no one (in the opposition) was shouting stop.

This feels like the government may turn around in a decade when it's all gone pear shaped again and tell us it was all our fault, so very logical that we should pay up.

Spanner Island

I got a sense of foreboding when I heard this first.

Government looking for a patsy - for years FF's excuse for sailing us onto the rocks was that no one (in the opposition) was shouting stop.

This feels like the government may turn around in a decade when it's all gone pear shaped again and tell us it was all our fault, so very logical that we should pay up.
You can always vote them out at the next GE... or emigrate...

I don't get the sense you're happy in Ireland at all at all...

fifilawe

Ok lads and lassies . Leo has asked for us The public for some help with a Risk analysis assessment of Ireland , Are you willing to step up and do your country service

The Taoiseach said the draft report is meant to “stimulate debate” so that we can “avoid group-think and have a genuine consultation”.

The government wants to know what you think the most significant risks facing Ireland are
People in positions of power only appoint lackeys, brown-nosers, people within their own class and circle, party loyalists, yesmen.If anyone is recalcitrant, upsets the management groupthink they don't get promoted or if in a position they do get side-tracked or demoted.We have a very poor record dealing with "whistleblowers in management circles" in this country hence the McCabe Tribunal and the last two Garda Commissioners.

PAGE61

Offering public consultation and not informing the public when it is on or informing them after the event is on page one of "how to spin" . It is something that the state has done before

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies