The great 2017 national Easter Egg challenge.

wexfordman

OK, this is the official kick off of the 2017 national Easter Egg challenge.

The rules of the game are to post of a picture of real life Easter eggs, with a prize for the person who can post pictures of the most variation of individual Easter eggs.

Criteria

1) The Easter Egg mist be an actual Easter Egg, and must be cleary labelled as such.
2) The Easter Egg most be available in Irishman stores.
3) It must be an egg produced in relatively large numbers, IE not one off or exclusive Easter eggs, available in typical supermarket shelves.
Starting pistol fired.

ger12

Emm ... the rationale to this game is?

West-Cork

Is this an annual p.ie thing?

Sort of wondering who's going to be the first to engage, and will he/she just end up with egg on their face! :)

truthandjustice

I don't feel comfortable with the term Easter, I actually feel a tad triggered by it. How about renaming it the Spring holiday so that the "new" Irish don't themselves feel triggered in future times. It's all about inclusion in the new (better) Ireland just over the new Horizon.

truthandjustice

OK, this is the official kick off of the 2017 national Easter Egg challenge.

The rules of the game are to post of a picture of real life Easter eggs, with a prize for the person who can post pictures of the most variation of individual Easter eggs.

Criteria

1) The Easter Egg mist be an actual Easter Egg, and must be cleary labelled as such.
2) The Easter Egg most be available in Irishman stores.
3) It must be an egg produced in relatively large numbers, IE not one off or exclusive Easter eggs, available in typical supermarket shelves.
Starting pistol fired.

Jesus of Nazareth loved an oul Egg during the Spring holidays.

toughbutfair

In general war is great for science.

Obviously 1939-1945 was good in that it ended the nazis. However, there isn't much positive (bar scientific breakthroughs) about the 1933-45 era.

I think WW1 did a lot more good (brought democracy to much of Europe) and even the Black Death was good in the long run.

Dearghoul

In general war is great for science.

Obviously 1939-1945 was good in that it ended the nazis. However, there isn't much positive (bar scientific breakthroughs) about the 1933-45 era.

I think WW1 did a lot more good (brought democracy to much of Europe) and even the Black Death was good in the long run.
Eggsactly

danger here

wexfordman

It's that time of year again, anyone else able to find any Easter eggs this year ?

Apparently sainsbuurys have stopped selling them, and cadbury hide the fact that they all them

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies