• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

barrym

Really strong move. Decisive action taken, then leak to the press that it was a resign or be fired situation.
So she does the right thing and then is smart enough to manage the messaging so she’s seen to have to the right thing.
Must have been at a FG seminar on how to flood the meja with rubbish.
Veradkar's crew (yea, those guys who were to cost us €millions, but were stopped, who is paying for them now? The Tainiste's office?) shovel out every fart he makes, even down to organising the Covid19 handout rules change to add 'actively seeking work' as a reason to stop you going on the holliers.

barrym

Did I miss something?

Been offline a few days, I don't seem to find any posts on the GP's reaction to Clifden.....

I saw somewhere that Fuhrer Ryan said the gov should just move on, nothing to see here, than I saw that he agreed with FFG that Hogan should go, was there any actual comment by the GP on the subject?

Fullforward

On a more serious note, for a party that is allegedly a part of our Government they have been very very quiet on the whole Golfgate affair.

SuirView

Ryan is waiting for the FFFG staff to draw up a statement for him.....on re-re-re-re=cycled paper.
HaHa,
If he's stuck for ink,
He'll know where to go!
Read it and weep.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom