The Holocaust of Capitalism in the Third World

Cael

If you look at a number of recent papers you'll see that a certain average level of cognitive ability is a necessary condition for economic development.
I wonder do they have minus results on that test for dopey racist gits like you.

Breadan O'Connor

Alcoholism and cigarette consumption were two of the primary causes.

LOL, malnutrition, disease and hypothermia were the main causes of mortality.

Ordinary people, particularly the old, lost all because of hyperinflation under shock therapy

Yeltsin was not a democrat, he shelled the Russian parliament against those who protested against "economic genocide". And then he ruled by decree.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGpH8fEEvI]YouTube - How the Oligarchs were born...[/ame]

NunoF

As a new poster here, I really have a hard time figuring out why people entertain someone like Cael.

All threads he starts or enters are transformed in this garbage nonsense that capitalism kills X millions so Communism that only slaughters X/2 millions is much better. Almost all he says is completely rubbish, his opinion is always presented as a fact in short retarded sentences and I just can't understand why would anyone address him at all.

I don't think I ever so one person single handily bring the level of discussion in a forum so low.

Africa and capitalism? How stupid can you be as to refer the disgrace that goes on in Africa as capitalism. Capitalism implies individual freedom so one can achieve his goals, how can that exist under dictatorships?

Cael

As a new poster here, I really have a hard time figuring out why people entertain someone like Cael.

All threads he starts or enters are transformed in this garbage nonsense that capitalism kills X millions so Communism that only slaughters X/2 millions is much better. Almost all he says is completely rubbish, his opinion is always presented as a fact in short retarded sentences and I just can't understand why would anyone address him at all.

I don't think I ever so one person single handily bring the level of discussion in a forum so low.

Africa and capitalism? How stupid can you be as to refer the disgrace that goes on in Africa as capitalism. Capitalism implies individual freedom so one can achieve his goals, how can that exist under dictatorships?
Another brainwashed Irish herd animal, shocked that anyone would speak the truth to him.

Almanac

Not consistently pro-free market right wingers. The CAP in Europe, and similar policies in the US and Canada - in other words the policies that our farmers shriek for, and our governments do their bidding, for electoral reason - it's these policies that literally kill people, not capitalism per se. True capitalists want more free trade, and fewer barriers to trade. Abolish the CAP. Get rid of these government barriers to trade and let's have a true free market.

In other words, the solution is more capitalism and not less.
"True" capitalists. A bit like the "true" Marxists argument. Unfortunately, we can only judge by how capitalism has played out in the real world.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies