• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

The Hounslow Slasher, Sasha Masamba is jailed for 18 years.

NewDawn1

This Article: The Hounslow Slasher: 'every woman's nightmare' Sasha Masamba is jailed for 18 years - Crime - UK - The Independent partly reads:

'A man dubbed the "Hounslow slasher" and described as a "every woman's nightmare" has been given an 18-year sentence.

Sasha Masamba, 21, attacked two women with knives as they walked home at night, leaving them with permanent scars around their face and neck.

He was said to be particularly dangerous because there was no motive to the attacks which terrorised women in suburban streets in west London.'

Very sad situation. These women have been left with permanent physical scars and most certainly mental scars also.

Perpetrator, Sasha Masamba bellow.

Last edited:

Aindriu

And the point of this thread is? Let me guess. Is it the 'he is a dirty little blacky immigrant' reason perhaps???

Aindriu

Glad to see a proper sentence for once. British Justice works.
Indeed it is but I wonder if the thread would ever have appeared if the perp had been a white ethnic English person.

Hitch 22

Very distressing case:

ater, police released a statement from Miss Aurelio in which she said: "The night I was attacked it just felt like a small cut to my chin at first, but the next day I realised how serious it was and became more and more scared.

"I have lost my confidence and avoid being outside alone at night.

"I have an awful scar on my face, it is very visible on my chin, this is a constant reminder of the attack and how close I came to being killed.

"I am still waiting for plastic surgery on the scar so I can then hopefully begin to look at myself as normal again.

"I am still very self-conscious of the scar. People stare at it and often ask what happened. This always upsets me as it reminds me of that horrible night."
Clearly this evil brute had a hatred of women.

Samsara

Too bad the death penalty wasn't on the table.

So does 18 years really mean 18 years? Or will he just serve a fraction of it and be right back out to share more of his carving talents with society?

NewDawn1

Too bad the death penalty wasn't on the table.

So does 18 years really mean 18 years? Or will he just serve a fraction of it and be right back out to share more of his carving talents with society?
I hope not, but you could be right of course.

NewDawn1

timhorgan

Masamba is a Zimbabwe (Shona) name: there is an area called Masamba just off the Zambezi escarpment on the climb up from Kariba. I spent a lot of time in the mountains there during the bush war.

Older people will remember that two Air Rhodesia Viscounts were shot down during the war there. Both incidents happened not too far from Masamba. The pilot of one Viscount managed to crash land his aircraft in the bush but those who survived and remained by the plane were subsequently murdered.

It is no doubt a different way of life there but I found the people to be hard-working and for the most part trying to get on with life and eke out an existence in a challenging and hostile environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DanUAxpnymY

Last edited:

NewDawn1

Indeed it is but I wonder if the thread would ever have appeared if the perp had been a white ethnic English person.
As opposed to a 'none white ethnic English person'..........jaysus.

Popular Threads

Most Replies