The HPV vaccine and the need for zero tolerance for stupidity

Noble Guardian

Twitter
@NobleGuardianIE
The reality is that no vaccine is safe, and Gardasil is particularly unsafe, as Regret know only too well. The "safety" testing was a joke, and that is what has torn the Cochrane Collaboration apart.
Statement from Cochrane’s Governing Board – 26th September 2018 | Cochrane

It's time to put the whole "lone voice of truth" nonsense to bed. He abused his position at Cochrane, risked their hard earned reputation.
Of course they acted appropriately to protect themselves.

soubresauts

Ardillaun

I know that because I have examined every record on that database. The bulk of them are girls fainting at the sight of a needle. The bulk of the rest are hives or swelling at the injection site that subsides after a few days or hours.

There is only one case in the entire database that, at a great stretch, could be crowbarred into being consistent with the REGRET narrative. That means that certainly 449 (and most probably 450) of the 450 families that REGRET claim to exist have declined to report their problems.
Fair play. Impressive work.

RasherHash

gjkVMelR_x96.png
The New York Times

@nytimes
·
1m

Breaking News: Rockland County, New York, will declare a state of emergency over New York’s worst measles outbreak in decades, barring unvaccinated minors from public places

brughahaha

I was interviewed by a research company on Sunday....Two main issues ,attitudes the EU (with highly loaded questions to ensure the right answers) and vaccinations ....

So clearly its registering somewhere that the "views" on vaccination are causing health and societal problems

GJG

Website
blog.hereshow.ie
I was interviewed by a research company on Sunday....Two main issues ,attitudes the EU (with highly loaded questions to ensure the right answers) and vaccinations ....

So clearly its registering somewhere that the "views" on vaccination are causing health and societal problems
They are certainly causing health problems.

New York Confronts Its Worst Measles Outbreak in Decades

... Within months, New York State was facing its most severe outbreak of the disease in decades, with 182 cases confirmed by Thursday, almost exclusively among ultra-Orthodox Jews. Health officials in New Jersey have reported 33 measles cases, mostly in Ocean County, driven by similar conditions. ...

Dr. Ruppert said that health officials discovered that some religious schools, or yeshivas, in ultra-Orthodox communities in Rockland County had vaccination rates as low as 60 percent, far below the state average of 92.5 percent. Audits found that some schools were overreporting vaccination rates, she added. ...

Delayed vaccination also helped fuel the outbreak in the Orthodox communities of Williamsburg and Borough Park in Brooklyn, which had reported 58 cases as of Thursday, said Dr. Jane R. Zucker, head of the city health department’s Bureau of Immunization.
There have been no deaths in the outbreak, but there have been a few serious cases in young children that required hospitalization.
Measles is one of the most contagious infections and can live for up to two hours in the airspace where an infected person breathed, coughed or sneezed. It usually affects children, and symptoms include high fever and a rash of red spots all over the body, as well as a cough and runny nose. Some 90 percent of unvaccinated people exposed in proximity to an infected person will get it.

Watcher2

gjkVMelR_x96.png
The New York Times
@nytimes
·
1m

Breaking News: Rockland County, New York, will declare a state of emergency over New York’s worst measles outbreak in decades, barring unvaccinated minors from public places
Well something has to be done about the morons, but how will the authorities detect the unvaccinated?

Emily Davison

Well something has to be done about the morons, but how will the authorities detect the unvaccinated?
When you go abroad with kids and want to put them in a kids club you have to have your vaccination card with you. Don't Irish kids have vaccination cards?

Emily Davison

No, it's bizarre that something so obviously wasteful of public money could provoke so little debate.

When you think about it, you realize that it is rule by fear. Big Pharmas' fear of losing their profits, doctors' fear of losing their income, politicians' fear of losing their seats, journalists' fear of losing their jobs, parents' fear of being ostracized, young people's fear of being called "loony", the ludicrous instilled fear of unvaccinated people (who could be carrying any one or many of the innumerable new plagues that threaten our medical establishment, I mean, our comfort, I mean, our health, I mean, our very existence, yeah, that too)...

How dare anyone question vaccination? Because, as everyone knows, the science is settled, there is no debate, and it is only through the supreme tolerance of our Microsoft/Google/Facebook/Twitter overlords that we are allowed to mention it.

Just believe, and you will be saved. Let nothing shake the faith of the Irish people. We shall be protected, more and more, for ever and ever, in saecula saeculorum... at taxpayers' expense. (Just like the Clinton Foundation! And who would not believe Hillary?)

Meanwhile, the more we're "protected", the more the HSE is running public health into the ground. Except for the elite of course.

Good luck with your vaccines.

And season's greetings, from The Spectator...

View attachment 1340
"Bloody elites."
You and posters like you are a danger to public health. And of most danger to the percentage of children unable to take vaccines who rely on herd immunity from the rest of us.

On your head lie the deaths and damage of NY children who get measles. Or people like Laura Brennan who was buried today. Thanks to brave young women like her Irish parents are no longer listening to the lies the likes of you sprout and the numbers of Irish girls getting the HPV vaccine has increased 20%.

rainmaker

Administrator
Ha! Try getting an article questioning vaccination printed in any Irish newspaper. (Ditto an article questioning the Clinton Foundation!)
You cranks may entertain yourselves with flat earth theories and the 9/11 hologram claims to your hearts content, but when it comes to vaccination then you are a real danger to the lives of others.

Why you imagine anyone would take your crank theories and claims seriously is beyond most people.

rainmaker

Administrator
The following list from an American writer provides a good summary of why I and many others are anti-vaxxers. The references to government agencies can easily be transposed to the HSE, HPRA, DoH, and so on.

Vaccination is not:
  • Immunization
  • Safe
  • Effective
  • Evidence-based
  • Patient-centric
  • Prevention
  • Health-promoting
Vaccination Policy is:
  • based on faith/blind trust
  • industry-dominated
  • anti-science
  • coercive and fear-based
  • corrupted by conflicts of interest
  • eroding rights and freedoms
Vaccines:
  • negatively impact brain development
  • negatively impact immune development
  • contain neurotoxic ingredients
  • contain aborted human fetal cells
  • contain animal cells and viruses
  • contain chemicals, preservatives and foreign matter
  • are not tested for their ability to cause cancer (carcinogenicity)
  • are not tested for impact on fertility
  • are not tested for their ability to damage an organism (toxicity)
  • are not tested for their ability to damage genetic information within a cell (genotoxicity)
  • are not tested for their ability to change the genetic information within an organism (mutagenicity)
  • are not tested for long-term effects
  • erode true herd immunity
  • cause new strains to emerge
Doctors are not:
  • scientists
  • experts in immunology
  • experts in toxicology
  • trained to diagnose vaccine injury
  • trained to treat vaccine injury
  • held accountable if they fail to report vaccine injury
  • educated about the ingredients in vaccines
  • educated on the synergistic effects of vaccine ingredients
  • honoring their Hippocratic oath to ‘First Do No Harm’
  • honoring the precautionary principle
  • providing informed consent
  • experts in research methodology
  • legally accountable for the injuries and deaths they cause when they vaccinate
  • providing patient by patient, disease by disease, and vaccine by vaccine risk-benefit considerati...
That is a crank conspiraloon site and your list is hilarious.

Clanrickard

No vaccination record, no school.
And no child benefit. No library card. Not allowed join clubs and socieites that use public buildings. The unvaccinated are a threat to public health.

Pyewacket

And no child benefit. No library card. Not allowed join clubs and socieites that use public buildings. The unvaccinated are a threat to public health.
They are a bigger threat to themselves. At the moment they are piggy-backing off "herd immunity" as most people they come into contact with will have been vaccinated. Of course the unvaccinated can become super breeding grounds for new strains of disease that current vaccinations cannot protect against.

Basically, I feel sorry for the children whose vaccinated parents are denying them the same protection they enjoy. A new variant on "Munchausens By Proxy."

Watcher2

No vaccination record, no school.
OK, that's the schools, but "public places" is to where the ban extends according to the report here, or is it only schools? If so, its highly misleading, bordering on click bait. That's very unhelpful with such a serious issue.

Watcher2

When you go abroad with kids and want to put them in a kids club you have to have your vaccination card with you. Don't Irish kids have vaccination cards?
To be honest, I'm not sure. All of mine got all of their vaccinations. I haven't thought anymore about it as regards my children.

Watcher2

No, it's bizarre that something so obviously wasteful of public money could provoke so little debate.

When you think about it, you realize that it is rule by fear. Big Pharmas' fear of losing their profits, doctors' fear of losing their income, politicians' fear of losing their seats, journalists' fear of losing their jobs, parents' fear of being ostracized, young people's fear of being called "loony", the ludicrous instilled fear of unvaccinated people (who could be carrying any one or many of the innumerable new plagues that threaten our medical establishment, I mean, our comfort, I mean, our health, I mean, our very existence, yeah, that too)...

How dare anyone question vaccination? Because, as everyone knows, the science is settled, there is no debate, and it is only through the supreme tolerance of our Microsoft/Google/Facebook/Twitter overlords that we are allowed to mention it.

Just believe, and you will be saved. Let nothing shake the faith of the Irish people. We shall be protected, more and more, for ever and ever, in saecula saeculorum... at taxpayers' expense. (Just like the Clinton Foundation! And who would not believe Hillary?)

Meanwhile, the more we're "protected", the more the HSE is running public health into the ground. Except for the elite of course.

Good luck with your vaccines.

And season's greetings, from The Spectator...

View attachment 1340
"Bloody elites."
Dangerous gobshytery.

I suppose if you want to question the value of vaccines, look around for polio sufferers now and tell us how many you have spotted today.

Run along now.

Watcher2

When my kids were small, my doctor advised me not to vaccinate them; a properly-trained doctor with an open mind.

He specifically mentioned that most killer diseases were in places where poverty was rife with poor hygiene and uncertain nutrition.

There is quite an amount of information available on the internet to lead one to question, if not doubt, the advisability of vaccinating in the way we now do.

Keep an open mind, and question what the powers that be tell you. Look for alternative sources of information, and then make your own mind up.
And if you don't vaccinate your children, you should be quarantined, and charged for the cost of the quarantine. You are a danger to everybody else.

Paddyc

They are a bigger threat to themselves. At the moment they are piggy-backing off "herd immunity" as most people they come into contact with will have been vaccinated. Of course the unvaccinated can become super breeding grounds for new strains of disease that current vaccinations cannot protect against.

Basically, I feel sorry for the children whose vaccinated parents are denying them the same protection they enjoy. A new variant on "Munchausens By Proxy."
They're a bigger threat to children who can't be immunised against measles and other diseases because of their own medical issues (often but not always because they're being treated for cancer) and depend on herd immunity to stay alive.

Pyewacket

They're a bigger threat to children who can't be immunised against measles and other diseases because of their own medical issues (often but not always because they're being treated for cancer) and depend on herd immunity to stay alive.
The selfishness and arrogance of people who saw a few Youtube videos and decided they knew better than centuries of medicine and medical practitioners just goes to show that evolution is totally blind. They are alive today because of such advances, which either saved them or the people who conceived them. so they can swan around saying "It's all a load of cobblers. Some ginger-haired lip wobbler on Youtube told me that, and I am a very special person because I understood the message., even though I wouldn't pass a Buzzfeed quiz on elementary biology."

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies