The Hubert Noditza case.

Christine Murray

Website
www.poethead.wordpress.com
am l alone in finding the judgement : leaving the country until the child is 'of age' vaguely nauseating ? The declared love of a 33 year old man for an eight year old girl brought him to our courts because he walked all over accepted boundaries as a family guest. The kid in question is most probably very aware that her parents have been in the courts to protect her and that this undertaking only allows her legal protection until her majority -like what then ? Story at link : http://www.independent.ie/national-news/man-who-was-in-love-with-child-8-avoids-prison-2098411.html

rubensni

Well he hasn't done anything...yet.

If I was mom and dad I'd consider moving house as this guy will be back.

Christine Murray

Website
i) Trespass ii) assault. The Criminal case is concluded. l would seriously consider a civil cases for damages to bring home the failure of the criminal justice system in allowing a voluntary undertaking to avoid imprisonment. The suspended sentence is 16 months, not much for interrupted education and a blighted childhood. Moving house is terribly unfair on the family !

paulp

am l alone in finding the judgement : leaving the country until the child is 'of age' vaguely nauseating ? The declared love of a 33 year old man for an eight year old girl brought him to our courts because he walked all over accepted boundaries as a family guest. The kid in question is most probably very aware that her parents have been in the courts to protect her and that this undertaking only allows her legal protection until her majority -like what then ? Story at link : Man who was 'in love' with child (8) avoids prison - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

yes, nauseating, but not sure what better options were open.
Gardai could have pushed for imprisionment I guess, but I think personally, I'd be happier with a commitment that he's out of the country for the next 10 years.
As he's a nutjob - I guess the French authorities will be notified, and will be monitored as a paedophile and in 10 years, he'll have 'fallen in love' with many others

Christine Murray

Website
there was nothing paedophillic in the case, i)trespass ii) assault. He is not therefore a registered sex offendor. Two options imo i). get a big rifle (house security) ii) Civil action , it'll soon remove any romantic vestiges. FFS. l'd srsly go for damages, an undertaking is inadequate.

paulp

there was nothing paedophillic in the case, i)trespass ii) assault. He is not therefore a registered sex offendor. Two options imo i). get a big rifle (house security) ii) Civil action , it'll soon remove any romantic vestiges. FFS. l'd srsly go for damages, an undertaking is inadequate.
local inspector labelled him as a paedo who had been rumbled
i) I'd support - but could prove tricky
ii) I guess this hasn't be ruled out anyway, but he was delivering pizza, what will civil action secure

rubensni

Moving house is terribly unfair on the family !
Yeah, I know but what options do they have? I've a feeling that the garda was right when he described this man as a paedophile and if I was a parent I wouldn't let her out of my sight. There is a serious risk of abduction.

If I was them, I'd move to a different town.

i) Trespass ii) assault. The Criminal case is concluded. l would seriously consider a civil cases for damages to bring home the failure of the criminal justice system in allowing a voluntary undertaking to avoid imprisonment.
He's a drifter so I doubt he has any money. They'd never recover the costs, never mind damages.

Christine Murray

Website
he was a guest on the family property. Two criminal charges were brought against him. Was he psychologically assessed. Did an lrish judge take an undertaking of a ten year 'exile' from a convicted criminal ? Both Gardai and judiciary are tellingly bound by lack of constitutional/legislative reform in child protection, no ?

Sync

Convict him and put him in prison for the maximum length of time for the assault. For God's sake, the police go to all the trouble of actually managing to track down and present enough to prosecute someone like this BEFORE they assault a child and then just let's them leave the country?

Does the Judge think this guy's going to lead a normal life in France or is it more likely he'll "fall in love" with another 8 year old?

Imprison him for the assault and get him mandatory therapy so you can try prevent the the likely future.

T

The_Big_Fellow

Can they not get a barring order. Failing that invite him in to the house, shoot him, and say he broke in.

T

The_Big_Fellow

The declared love of a 33 year old man for an eight year old girl brought him to our courts because he walked all over accepted boundaries as a family guest. The kid in question is most probably very aware that her parents have been in the courts to protect her and that this undertaking only allows her legal protection until her majority -like what then ?

->It is NOT TRUE! HE was NOT in love with her but SHE WAS in love with HIM...and another one <Mod> Content removed</Mod> How credulous parents are!! I know it's a very sensitive and difficult subject especially if you don't know the facts.

If that is the case ( I presume you are Hubert, why didn't you just walk away, leave the area.)

Last edited by a moderator:

owedtojoy

I am surprised he was not convicted of stalking and put on a sex offenders register.

Presumably, the French police should be informed.

Conor

<Mod> Please do not expose the site to legal liability. Anyone mentioning any names in this thread that aren't already in the public domain will be banned without further warning. jonjon, this means you. Thanks. </Mod>

the.hcd

back in the news in france..

This wierdo is back in the news in France..
Apparently he is trying to get a job as a child minder..

For those that read french: it is in the ledauphine newspaper dot com/faits-divers/2012/04/11/je-ne-suis-pas-un-french-pervert

For those that don't he claims that he was never given a chance to defend himself in Ireland and that the messages stating he wanted to marry the 8 year old, which were send via SMS apparently, were not written by him. That somebody must have used his telephone.

He also states that he never made any obscene gestures to the touriste bus in Scotland, rather that he simply raised his voice to someone insulting him..

No fire without smoke me says..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies