• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The illuminati get their claws into Jim Corr: Sunday Times

kerrynorth

This is what you get when you dare to publicly challenge the agenda of the Illuminati as with Lisbon et al. Jim Corr, the IRA, Thomas 'Slab' Murphy, CAB, Tax Fraud, the British Serious Organised Crime Agency and the Northern Bank Robbery all mentioned in the one article. Jesus but the illuminati do not half go in hard!
Corr caught up in tax fraud probe - Times Online

In other news I understand that our very own Cookie Monster who organised Libertas' Lisbon 2 campaign will be charged with murder next week, the victim is yet to be sourced but he will charged in time for next Sunday's first editions. The illuminati have their ways................:shock2:

Ah Well

This is what you get when you dare to publicly challenge the agenda of the Illuminati as with Lisbon et al. Jim Corr, the IRA, Thomas 'Slab' Murphy, CAB, Tax Fraud, the British Serious Organised Crime Agency and the Northern Bank Robbery all mentioned in the one article. Jesus but the illuminati do not half go in hard!

In other news I understand that our very own Cookie Monster who organised Libertas' Lisbon 2 campaign will be charged with murder next week, the victim is yet to be sourced but he will charged in time for next Sunday's first editions. The illuminati have their ways................:shock2:
And meanwhile .... justifiably going off thread ...

What's happening re Anglo Irish Bank, the big clamp down et al?

Nothing ...

Mouroux

This guy was in the "Corrs" right -the band?
Anyway he must have been mixed up in bad things because:
"Jim Corr dies in Tragic Air Accident" -source:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/ireland/article6823159.ece

Personally I feel it was just an accident, but I'm sure people will try to make more out of it, either to satisfy the emotional need, or just to sell more records?

spidermom

Thks Kn...and sorry to go off topic...read through the article...and the bit that jumps out at me..is the bit which claims that Jim was the CREATIVE GENIUS that put the Corrs together.....That is SO funny....!!the talentless..conspiracy theorist...is the creative heartbeat of the 3 gorgeous talented sisters....mysogyn alive and well in the Times!!!

kerrynorth

Thks Kn...and sorry to go off topic...read through the article...and the bit that jumps out at me..is the bit which claims that Jim was the CREATIVE GENIUS that put the Corrs together.....That is SO funny....!!the talentless..conspiracy theorist...is the creative heartbeat of the 3 gorgeous talented sisters....mysogyn alive and well in the Times!!!
It would have pointed that out as well SM only I did not think anyone wouild swallow that part! :shock2:

spidermom

It would have pointed that out as well SM only I did not think anyone wouild swallow that part! :shock2:
AYE!!..tee hee....tried to pos rep ya....raincheck!!!!

Aristodemus

Some people think everything is a conspiracy

CookieMonster

Conspiracy theories aside, Jim Corr is a thoroughly nice guy.

jdaly

And meanwhile .... justifiably going off thread ...

What's happening re Anglo Irish Bank, the big clamp down et al?

Nothing ...

Will Paddy 'Slab' Murphy be annoyed or happy that he is left out of all this?

xyz_9

Some people think everything is a conspiracy
Some people don't take governments word as truth and so embark on some research beyond that of the high definition plasma tv.

And in some, not all cases, they discover that their reasons to not take governments word as truth were well founded.

Some people think nothing is a conspiracy. And therefore educate themselves on Irish and world affairs through the Sunday papers and Sky News.

Mouroux

It seems odd that the mere mention of the work conspiracy causes most (vocal) people to reflexively dismiss the possibility. However, conspiracies do happen? Retort 1: yes, they happen but only in pockets on on a small scale. Retort 2: well they happen, but big conspiracies are a phenomena of the distant past (e.g. Third Reich) and cannot re-occur in the context of a dominant Western ideology and democracy.

But surely a global conspiracy is acknowledged to have taken place right up to the present?? I'm referring to the Catholic Church. This involved the systematic and nightmarish rape of children across virtually every diocese, in every country on the planet. The cover-up was sustained to such an extent, going all the way to the top (Holy See) that it cannot be described as anything less than a full-blown, global conspiracy.

So there you have it, the unthinkable can happen. Governments, just like Churches or other institutions can collude to cover it up. In the not so distant past anyone who talked about this GLOBAL conspiracy were dismissed as nuts! I am sure political leaders were advised of the scale of the problem, but did nothing. Journalists knew (unless they were brain-dead) and did nothing for decades. And how many priests went to jail (a handful, with even those taking the form of deals)? How many Bishops (zero)?

So conspiracies do not have some default form, i.e. isolated, short-lived, revolving around a single incident, confined to one area etc. IT can happen, be perpetuated, and what do we do... carry on regardless?

WilliamLee

This site has gone downhill...

WilliamLee

Anyway I thought the Bilderbergs were the flavour of the month? I cant keep up with you lot any more. Is it them or the illuminati currently running the world? Or Opus Dei? Perhaps you could send me hourly updates? My email is toomuchtimeonyourhands.com. Cheers.