• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The incompetence of Irish court enforcers...

dizillusioned

Just saw this earlier. A few questions:

1. Why are these people wearing balaclavas.
2. Why is no warrant/court order presented? Obviously papers have to be served.
3. Why is a Garda not prosecuting the illegal car on the road?

while I obviously know the answers to most of these questions, it really makes you sad to see this craziness and incompetence in this day and age. The chap with the south Dublin accent is really annoying btw....

[video=youtube_share;Nt9lWBchpDk]http://youtu.be/Nt9lWBchpDk[/video]

amsterdemmetje

I don't know why there is private security there with a Garda presence the wearing of the balaclavas is very sinister .Those guys would have DS licenses i cant imagine the need for covering their faces only if threats have been made against them previously.Its all very unprofessionally done as per usual not that i have much sympathy for any of the crusties .

irishpatriot

The Irish courts are now merely a revenue collection service that hands out fines rather than jail time and it was designed to protect the rich whilst punishing the poor.

Half Nelson

It used to be the bank robbers who wore balaclavas; now they're the face of the robbing banks.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies